All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw his recent (and stupid) IG post and WOW! I didn't realize that was him talking. He sound so sick! He's not getting any better. None of his followers will say tit about him being sick if he does go out to the park.

Reactions: 8
Just saw his recent (and stupid) IG post and WOW! I didn't realize that was him talking. He sound so sick! He's not getting any better. None of his followers will say tit about him being sick if he does go out to the park.
Holy tit that’s his voice!?!? He sounds like a completely different person!

Reactions: 2
Mondo has an army of moderators who make sure that anything resembling a critical comment doesn't get through on a livestream.
Just this week someone asked innocently if he was sick and why wasn't he going to the parks, and the comment got instantly whacked.

Reactions: 4
Just saw his video too, and his voice sounds terrible. He’s a big pussy if he doesn’t say he’s sick and possibly passed it to others.

Reactions: 3
Just saw his video too, and his voice sounds terrible. He’s a big pussy if he doesn’t say he’s sick and possibly passed it to others.
Hmm 🤔
Has he not been with mystery bae since last week???? That’s very telling if he is sick (which he is) but could definitely be COVID if he is staying away from her

Hmm 🤔
Has he not been with mystery bae since last week???? That’s very telling if he is sick (which he is) but could definitely be COVID if he is staying away from her
Definitely. Sounds and looks sick, if Mystery Bae was exposed to him she’s out doing Yoga. Eeesh, spreading Covid one grifter at a time

Reactions: 5
Wait what!? Which girl the one from the park hopping couple? Or the younger one?
I’ve never seen any of their videos, but I did see them with the grifter himself Noah when the potatoes returned to troubadour tavern. Honestly they didn’t seem like my style of video so I just ignored them. They just keep popping up everywhere

I hope he learned from the best life and beyond fiasco and doesn’t go somewhere sick

The park hopping girl! They are constantly begging for money and she doesn’t even have a job. Their content is the absolute bottom of the barrel worse. They also kiss Demi’s ass hoping for a handout.🤮

The park hopping girl! They are constantly begging for money and she doesn’t even have a job. Their content is the absolute bottom of the barrel worse. They also kiss Demi’s ass hoping for a handout.🤮
Wooooow lol

I saw that for her birthday Demi sent them a Venmo for drinks at lamplight

the whole putting their Venmo and stuff like that is so tacky

Just checked out a few seconds of the Park Hopping Duo? They look like they are in their 40s, I get they want to get views with the way they use their Cinderella like voice. SMH, how can anyone sit through that. Not a fan and quickly closed the video. Idk, these people really said duck having a real job let’s get people to give us money.

I’ve been following an account that goes by FoodsatDisneyland. It’s a family that often goes to Disneyland, however the dad always goes. He said to his followers that he doesn’t go often yet he goes literally 3-4 days a week. He also ask for “buy me a coffee” or stickers while on his lives. My point is I get you go to the parks and it’s expensive to buy foods etc but no one asked you to ,so why should others give money just for you to take a snap shot of the food and type a review. It’s not like all of us take advice for food reviews 🙄

these people make me cringe.

Reactions: 6
Well looks like Mondo is still going to the scream convention sick and all now . Let’s see if he gets backlash like those other YouTubers who were sick and going places .

Well looks like Mondo is still going to the scream convention sick and all now . Let’s see if he gets backlash like those other YouTubers who were sick and going places .
I doubt it, since he doesn't have that recognition like the BLAB (good and bad). It's crazy how back then, people were embarrassed to ask for handouts, and even the people who truly need help try not to ask and make it public. Now you have all these lazy ass "journalists" putting out their Venmo accounts on their profile pages. Let's see how far the money they squeeze from their viewers goes...

Yeah, I’m trying to keep up with this thread. You may be right. Mondo may have borrowed a pass from someone but I thought SDCC made it difficult to obtain a pass. I had no idea even Paul got one too. That’s just crazy. I do like Paul, he’s nice I’ve ran into him a few times at the parks , but The media passes are thrown all over the places now a days. It’s like any blogger calls themselves “journalists” when some of us went to college and earned a B.A in media studies/journalism.

View attachment 1454677

🤢🤮
I’ve noticed that now with all of these events/cons. Just seems like anyone that has a YouTube channel seems to be able to get a media pass. So funny what you said in the last paragraph cause my friend and I have said the same exact thing. Sad how these effers never even went to school to study for this yet still consider themselves journalists.

Never knew Paul got a media pass for celebration. But good got him tho. I actually like him too. He never really shows off if brags like the others have

I honestly don’t like PHD either more so that crystal girl. I first heard about them when they had those videos of being at Disney when it finally reopened cause of COVID. The ones of where crystal didn’t want to leave the park even when they were closing already. Where her friends have to literally drag her away holding on something and pulling her legs making it a joke 🙄

Sorry seeing that really pissed me off cause I used to work at universal and closed a lot of times. I would get pissed at guests who literally would not leave even tho the park was closed. I’m tired from working and closing for that matter dojng so much work. The last thing I need is to wait for guests to still leave. Times we literally could not even close a restaurant cause we’d still have to wait until they left too. It was so annoying. It’s like these ppl don’t realize ppl need to go home too

I’ve been following an account that goes by FoodsatDisneyland. It’s a family that often goes to Disneyland, however the dad always goes. He said to his followers that he doesn’t go often yet he goes literally 3-4 days a week. He also ask for “buy me a coffee” or stickers while on his lives. My point is I get you go to the parks and it’s expensive to buy foods etc but no one asked you to ,so why should others give money just for you to take a snap shot of the food and type a review. It’s not like all of us take advice for food reviews 🙄

these people make me cringe.
I used to follow him too. Used to like him but that changed when he became those influencers who think they’re entitled. Remember when you had to actually stay in line just to get inside Avengers Campus at DCA cause of COVID? He was one of those fuckers who literally stayed inside the land almost the whole day and never left fully knowing how other ppl were waiting in a long ass line just to get inside. It was a quick unfollow for me after that. He was the only one that did that tho, mondo the fat ass and other bloggers did it too.

That’s what I’ve been saying! All of these bloggers have the nerve to literally post these buy me a coffees, etc literally asking ppl to donate $ for food, parking etc. if they can afford to go to theme parks then they certainly can afford to pay for their own food, parking, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed that now with all of these events/cons. Just seems like anyone that has a YouTube channel seems to be able to get a media pass. So funny what you said in the last paragraph cause my friend and I have said the same exact thing. Sad how these effers never even went to school to study for this yet still consider themselves journalists.

Never knew Paul got a media pass for celebration. But good got him tho. I actually like him too. He never really shows off if brags like the others have

I honestly don’t like PHD either more so that crystal girl. I first heard about them when they had those videos of being at Disney when it finally reopened cause of COVID. The ones of where crystal didn’t want to leave the park even when they were closing already. Where her friends have to literally drag her away holding on something and pulling her legs making it a joke 🙄

Sorry seeing that really pissed me off cause I used to work at universal and closed a lot of times. I would get pissed at guests who literally would not leave even tho the park was closed. I’m tired from working and closing for that matter dojng so much work. The last thing I need is to wait for guests to still leave. Times we literally could not even close a restaurant cause we’d still have to wait until they left too. It was so annoying. It’s like these ppl don’t realize ppl need to go home too
Yeah, totally PHD seem really annoying. There’s another couple I’ve been noticing name Cristal&Cris? Sorry for misspelling I’ve been seeing this account around, and they always go to Universal and kiss Mondo’s sweaty butt in his live streams. I feel like the Majority of people are becoming bloggers, and somehow influence others to become one.

Yeah, totally PHD seem really annoying. There’s another couple I’ve been noticing name Cristal&Cris? Sorry for misspelling I’ve been seeing this account around, and they always go to Universal and kiss Mondo’s sweaty butt in his live streams. I feel like the Majority of people are becoming bloggers, and somehow influence others to become one.
I think people don’t want to work real jobs and because they see livestream after livestream and crappy edited videos they think anyone with a camera can do it

I think people don’t want to work real jobs and because they see livestream after livestream and crappy edited videos they think anyone with a camera can do it
Yeah I agree. You’re getting thousands of people witnessing this structure of doing the bare minimum in a community that is overly obsessed with Disney that throws money at these D grade vloggers who have zero to no video or editing skills building a YouTube career. I’m almost certain this Disney/vlog space is the only sub-community with this type of structure

Reactions: 7
1659136868161.png

LMAO he wishes he can punch this coin box so he can get more moeny for his baby shower and put it on his future baby. Uses this pic for clout that he is money hungry and needs and does anything for it. HMM Patreons and super chats

1659136963189.png

WHY DOES THIS FAT ASS MAN needs to do his people like this for faking magic key renewals. You arent special mondo. No one cares and thinking you have the first dibs. Yes you have the first dibs to eat more food and get fatter so you cant ride any rides and acting like a chidl with your blowhorn every video you make with going live

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1457082

LMAO he wishes he can punch this coin box so he can get more moeny for his baby shower and put it on his future baby. Uses this pic for clout that he is money hungry and needs and does anything for it. HMM Patreons and super chats
You know if the money was actually for the baby I wouldn’t even be as bothered. But we all know he was already planning a trip to Hawaii and tit. He’s had a track record for making his gf pay for her son and her own stuff. I wouldn’t put it past him to do the same with the baby.
I still want to know did he ever put all of those superchats for sonic in a bank account for him like he claimed??? Did they start a college fund? Doubt it and even doubt mondo bought him clothes or a toy with what people sent in for him specifically

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yeah, they all use the same content, and their voices sound alike. Idk if you’ve seen Mondo’s
View attachment 1457082

View attachment 1457083

WHY DOES THIS FAT ASS LATINO MAN needs to do his people like this for faking magic key renewals. You arent special mondo. No one cares and thinking you have the first dibs. Yes you have the first dibs to eat more food and get fatter so you cant ride any rides and acting like a chidl with your blowhorn every video you make with going live
I agree with you on this, HOWEVER, let’s not bring race here. You emphasize latino but leave that out. I am Latin myself born and raised in LA we are all here to express how we don’t like grifters and people with crappy video editing skills. Fellow SW fan as well, we are both here to make fun of this man child.

So far only MysteryBae or Kyrsten had her live, meanwhile Mondo has been real quiet lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.