All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i agree with you. What does Mondo actually really like? Because he was never a disneyland fan, he doesn’t know anything about star wars or avengers. So what does he actually like when he isn’t being fake?
he just likes to accept donations from people on his livestreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
on instagram "diamondboy jay" is Jay Saucedo @diamondboydisney he is still posting regularly unless you just mean why is he not on five fires more often. I don't think he pays Danny I think Danny just hopes he will get more followers which is worth his time. hopefully he gives the superchats that rarely say "for danny" to danny though.
I believe Jay is a manager of a hotel in LA, and those jobs typically keep you busy almost all the time. He probably hardly has any time to hang with Mondo anymore.

Reactions: 3
Yup pretty much most Disney vloggers even small channels got media. Mondo even said in his live oh I’m thinking about going back but I’m too tired and I rather do fantasmic. Like he had all days but only went once.

Comic-Con I’m pretty sure he used his friends badge that he thanked during speculation Sunday.
I agree he had no business at either! He doesn’t even have any business at D23 he doesn’t know anything about Disney or actually care about it.

He only likes power rangers lol because even his love for Jurassic park seems fake. Never heard him go to a Dodgers game either.
Lol, he dresses like a six year old. Yeah! I’m pretty sure he’s not even a dodger fan! I’ve never heard him go to Dodger Stadium nor talk about it either. MysteryLame is the same too, she doesn’t know tit about Star Wars. She keeps saying she watched the clone wars (some of us watched it 10 years ago), even she’s a little late for it. Either way, both of them seem fake.

Reactions: 6
Mondo just went live yet again from his house. He's gotta have Covid, right? It's definitely eyebrow raising that he hasn't done a single park vlog all week

Mondo just went live yet again from his house. He's gotta have Covid, right? It's definitely eyebrow raising that he hasn't done a single park vlog all week
Totally agree with you! Someone should ask him in the chat lol

Reactions: 5
He just read the information of D23, and he seems excited. There is nothing to excited about that beside he got the info and always want to be the “first”. He said next year is the year to remember. The year to remember??!!!! Again, making high expectations and keeping ppl’s hopes so high, and it will never happen like the way he makes ppl think. The only thing that makes he said that is his little baby boy comes out by the obnoxious parents. Always looking forward, the future, the upcoming events, and doesn’t live the reality for a moment. That’s him.
When will ppl wake up and realize this fat guy never belongs to theme park?

Reactions: 6
Lol, he dresses like a six year old. Yeah! I’m pretty sure he’s not even a dodger fan! I’ve never heard him go to Dodger Stadium nor talk about it either. MysteryLame is the same too, she doesn’t know tit about Star Wars. She keeps saying she watched the clone wars (some of us watched it 10 years ago), even she’s a little late for it. Either way, both of them seem fake.
it was funny on the livestream last night with those other 4 vloggers, he was complaining about the clothes at Disney. basically describing "Adult" clothes like dress shirts so he definitely prefers the kid clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone notice the dude sounds super sick recently and is ignoring questions if he's sick or not? Probably gonna try to pull a Best Life and Beyond cause God forbid he has to sit out going to the parks for a few days smh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh I wouldn’t be surprised they are constantly sharing food with Disney Demi and Noah and Chris Rodgers. I actually commented on the first day of grad nite reunion “looks like you guys are having fun, hope everyone is vaccinated?” a moderator immediately erased my comment even though people were commenting on it. RUDE!

• Wow
oh I wouldn’t be surprised they are constantly sharing food with Disney Demi and Noah and Chris Rodgers. I actually commented on the first day of grad nite reunion “looks like you guys are having fun, hope everyone is vaccinated?” a moderator immediately erased my comment even though people were commenting on it. RUDE!
The dude is clearly sick. Hopefully he learned some lessons from Best Life and Beyond and stays away from the parks if he doesn’t want a backfire like they got for allegedly having Covid and feeling the need to be in the parks.

The dude is clearly sick. Hopefully he learned some lessons from Best Life and Beyond and stays away from the parks if he doesn’t want a backfire like they got for allegedly having Covid and feeling the need to be in the parks.
It'll be very interesting to see if he attends Midsummer Scream, which begins Friday and ends on Sunday. He's been hyping up that event all summer now, so if he doesn't go tomorrow even his diehard stans will be wondering what the hell is going on.

If he has Covid he should at least say he has Covid. Just because he was just around other people not too long ago. It’s very irresponsible if he doesn’t say anything. It’s just for public safety and responsibility

it was funny on the livestream last night with those other 4 vloggers, he was complaining about the clothes at Disney. basically describing "Adult" clothes like dress shirts so he definitely prefers the kid clothes

he’s just complaining because he can’t fit in them. I’ve noticed the majority of these bloggers are pretty heavy. Of course they’ll nag about it. They all dress like children.. yikes 😬

By the way? Who the hell is Noah? He’s as annoying as Demi. Did anyone see when he commented under Mondos recent RIP tour photo that he wished he was going on to the tour with him? He’s trying to milk that Demi money that’s for sure.

Last edited:
That is really weird. Well, I guess it's better than her wasting money on her terrible plastic surgery. Have you seen her old pictures? She looked so different! She actually looked normal. I'm sure she'll be ditching Mysterybae for a new "friend" soon.
Like how is this the same person?!😳 Don’t get me wrong she’s still a pretty girl now, but she was GORGEOUS before!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Like how is this the same person?!😳 Don’t get me wrong she’s still a pretty girl now, but she was GORGEOUS before!
They’re going to turn into Mondo and MysteryBae if they keep up eating a bunch of bs
She did on her own before even hanging out with them

She uses a lot of filters too on instagram there was one story she posted and she looked 20lbs lighter and I was like how the hell did she do that! Lol like give us the secret 😂

but then Chris showed her in his story and nah it was the same Demi from before just no filter

• Haha
Yup pretty much most Disney vloggers even small channels got media. Mondo even said in his live oh I’m thinking about going back but I’m too tired and I rather do fantasmic. Like he had all days but only went once.

Comic-Con I’m pretty sure he used his friends badge that he thanked during speculation Sunday.
I agree he had no business at either! He doesn’t even have any business at D23 he doesn’t know anything about Disney or actually care about it.
Wow really? I never saw that speculation Sunday so I never knew he said that. He actually got invited as media for celebration even tho he’s a fake Star Wars fan? Like why? Fucker doesn’t deserve to get invited. Just cause he has a YouTube channel and all doesn’t mean he should get invited. More ppl are deserving of going than that fat ass I swear

Also was wondering how he went to CC too. I’m confused tho. My friend told me cc is strict and don’t let others sell or use their pass cause it has their names on it. So how was he able to use it then?

Oh don’t be surprised if you see mondo as media when d 23 rolls around. My friend also heard from
A cm that was talking to him and that villain guy saying she can get him as media there but idk if it’ll be just for the villain guy or both. Seriously so not deserving ugh

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wow really? I never saw that speculation Sunday so I never knew he said that. He actually got invited as media for celebration even tho he’s a fake Star Wars fan? Like why? Fucker doesn’t deserve to get invited. Just cause he has a YouTube channel and all doesn’t mean he should get invited. More ppl are deserving of going than that fat ass I swear

Also was wondering how he went to CC too. I’m confused tho. My friend told me cc is strict and don’t let others sell or use their pass cause it has their names on it. So how was he able to use it then?

Oh don’t be surprised if you see mondo as media when d 23 rolls around. My friend also heard from
A cm that was talking to him and that villain guy saying she can get him as media there but idk if it’ll be just for the villain guy or both. Seriously so not deserving ugh
Mondo's buddy Peter Sciretta from Ordinary Adventures was probably the person who got him a pass for comic con. Peter has a lot of connections due to his movie website Slash Film, and surely Mondo took advantage of that to snag a pass from him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.