All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow really? I never saw that speculation Sunday so I never knew he said that. He actually got invited as media for celebration even tho he’s a fake Star Wars fan? Like why? Fucker doesn’t deserve to get invited. Just cause he has a YouTube channel and all doesn’t mean he should get invited. More ppl are deserving of going than that fat ass I swear

Also was wondering how he went to CC too. I’m confused tho. My friend told me cc is strict and don’t let others sell or use their pass cause it has their names on it. So how was he able to use it then?

Oh don’t be surprised if you see mondo as media when d 23 rolls around. My friend also heard from
A cm that was talking to him and that villain guy saying she can get him as media there but idk if it’ll be just for the villain guy or both. Seriously so not deserving ugh
So I originally thought Peter from ordinary adventures too but even Paul Theme Park Adventures got to go as media. So it didn’t seem like it was hard to get. But agreed there are so many other people who are more deservi

for comic con I’ve been going for more than 10 years and it’s strict if you get caught. You should never sell your badge but I know a lot of people who give their friends or family their badge for a few hours to go inside. I’m pretty sure his friend lent him his badge because he thanked someone on speculation Sunday for making it happen. He also was only there for a few hours and in all photos his badge was flipped to not see the name.
When we got our COVID check they didn’t check for our badges they literally just were checking for vaccination status. So he easily could’ve gotten the hard part for this year which was the COVID check wristband.

oh god I hope not, can you imagine how annoying it would be to hear him keep saying he got media for it. Again way more qualifying people deserve it before him. He literally admitted to not caring about Disney in his baby announcement that’s all I ever needed to know

Reactions: 4
Wow really? I never saw that speculation Sunday so I never knew he said that.
He makes a lot of references in his livestreams to never being a huge Disney/theme park fan but happened to gain a following by accident and got into it due to views and numbers. I admire his honesty, but its all just beneficial content he’s producing and nothing he genuinely loves and enjoys. I believe it’s all just a plot to try to get YouTube famous and avoid getting a traditional job.

Reactions: 8
Wow really? I never saw that speculation Sunday so I never knew he said that. He actually got invited as media for celebration even tho he’s a fake Star Wars fan? Like why? Fucker doesn’t deserve to get invited. Just cause he has a YouTube channel and all doesn’t mean he should get invited. More ppl are deserving of going than that fat ass I swear

Also was wondering how he went to CC too. I’m confused tho. My friend told me cc is strict and don’t let others sell or use their pass cause it has their names on it. So how was he able to use it then?

Oh don’t be surprised if you see mondo as media when d 23 rolls around. My friend also heard from
A cm that was talking to him and that villain guy saying she can get him as media there but idk if it’ll be just for the villain guy or both. Seriously so not deserving ugh
That’s what I’m saying? How can this guy with a YouTube channel get a media pass? I mean I’ve used to intern for a newspaper, and it was tough to snag a media pass and they used to be strict about it and only allowing people who are media to hold a pass. Now they just give passes to anyone which really pisses me off. This guy can’t even read, and is allowed to go to conventions with no cost? Pfft.

Reactions: 6
That’s what I’m saying? How can this guy with a YouTube channel get a media pass? I mean I’ve used to intern for a newspaper, and it was tough to snag a media pass and they used to be strict about it and only allowing people who are media to hold a pass. Now they just give passes to anyone which really pisses me off. This guy can’t even read, and is allowed to go to conventions with no cost? Pfft.
My question is did they get the pass for free but maybe less access. I did not see him in the media sections of the panels where people are literally typing away as the panel is going on

also he did not get invited to Comic-Con he just used his friends pass

Reactions: 4
My question is did they get the pass for free but maybe less access. I did not see him in the media sections of the panels where people are literally typing away as the panel is going on

also he did not get invited to Comic-Con he just used his friends pass
Yeah, I’m trying to keep up with this thread. You may be right. Mondo may have borrowed a pass from someone but I thought SDCC made it difficult to obtain a pass. I had no idea even Paul got one too. That’s just crazy. I do like Paul, he’s nice I’ve ran into him a few times at the parks , but The media passes are thrown all over the places now a days. It’s like any blogger calls themselves “journalists” when some of us went to college and earned a B.A in media studies/journalism.

0035690E-6A7D-4A68-82CD-2AE940E676E9.jpeg

🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Mondo (aka Super Poser) and every other youtuber going to comic con annoy the tit out of me. As someone who has been going to San Diego Comic Con since I was a kid in the 90s, I can't begin to tell you how annoyed I am with people who are able to get badges and go there just to go or just to tell their friends they went. They don't care about comics, anime, sci-fi, or fantasy genres at all. They hog up the space and you can barely get around the exhibit hall.

• Heart
Why is this man so fat though. hes like a doubled up KT and Spencer from BLAB plus Brickey from adventures from design. Are we sure hes not making any babies on his own.

• Haha
Mondo (aka Super Poser) and every other youtuber going to comic con annoy the tit out of me. As someone who has been going to San Diego Comic Con since I was a kid in the 90s, I can't begin to tell you how annoyed I am with people who are able to get badges and go there just to go or just to tell their friends they went. They don't care about comics, anime, sci-fi, or fantasy genres at all. They hog up the space and you can barely get around the exhibit hall.
Seriously! It’s so crowded as it is. We do not need this especially people who don’t follow/understand the flow of it. I was soooo irritated when he kept calling booths panels!!!! Like nooooo you idiot 😭

Yeah, I’m trying to keep up with this thread. You may be right. Mondo may have borrowed a pass from someone but I thought SDCC made it difficult to obtain a pass. I had no idea even Paul got one too. That’s just crazy. I do like Paul, he’s nice I’ve ran into him a few times at the parks , but The media passes are thrown all over the places now a days. It’s like any blogger calls themselves “journalists” when some of us went to college and earned a B.A in media studies/journalism.

View attachment 1454677

🤢🤮
I’ll give him that he doesn’t lie while trying to brag during his speculation sundays or lives. He literally said he had Star Wars celebration media.
SDCC unfortunately is not hard to use someone else’s badge especially if you are just doing what he did of walking the floor. Like I said they weren’t checking for your badge to get your COVID clearance so I could see him doing it to use a friends badge. The consequences for being caught are bad though. They cancel your ticket and anyone else who was on your orde and you are banned from future purchases.

Reactions: 3
Why is this man so fat though. hes like a doubled up KT and Spencer from BLAB plus Brickey from adventures from design. Are we sure hes not making any babies on his own.
I think they should cast Mondo as the new Fat Bastard if they ever do another Austin Powers movie. I can definitely see the resemblance:

• Haha
I said the same thing! I’ve seen them in the wild. Overweight, over 30 and taking up space on Main Street and NOS.
So I generally don’t engage when it comes to peoples weight but I actually got super annoyed that during his live with all the other vloggers Mondo asked how much would each pay additionally to have genie+ on their pass. The guy from Park Hopping Duo who cannot ride I think 99% of rides was like they should charge and additional $400. Even Mondo was like wtf???
All of these vloggers are what make the false hype and fomo and make the parks busy. I truly think if it wasn’t for them people would’ve said duck off with genie+ and would’ve made a difference

It'll be very interesting to see if he attends Midsummer Scream, which begins Friday and ends on Sunday. He's been hyping up that event all summer now, so if he doesn't go tomorrow even his diehard stans will be wondering what the hell is going on.
Someone just asked him if he is going to Midsummer Scream on his instagram live and he read it, didn't answer, and only said " are YOU going to Midsummer scream?"
So I assume he is not going. He definitely looks sick or he just woke up or both. Lol he looks tiredddd

Reactions: 7
Someone just asked him if he is going to Midsummer Scream on his instagram live and he read it, didn't answer, and only said " are YOU going to Midsummer scream?"
So I assume he is not going. He definitely looks sick or he just woke up or both. Lol he looks tiredddd
I heard he is going Friday and Saturday 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I generally don’t engage when it comes to peoples weight but I actually got super annoyed that during his live with all the other vloggers Mondo asked how much would each pay additionally to have genie+ on their pass. The guy from Park Hopping Duo who cannot ride I think 99% of rides was like they should charge and additional $400. Even Mondo was like wtf???
All of these vloggers are what make the false hype and fomo and make the parks busy. I truly think if it wasn’t for them people would’ve said duck off with genie+ and would’ve made a difference
Another pair of grifters trying to use someone else’s success. I tried watching their videos, and holy tit it’s the worst thing ever. Like you said they cover theme parks but can’t even fit on the rides. On the live answering questions the girl said she’s a stay at home dog mom. Wtf?! She doesn’t even have a job but has her hand out for “buy me a coffee” and posting their Venmo and PayPal. Hey here’s an idea. GET A JOB you lazy fucks!

• Heart
You're right, he does sound a lot more sicker. He better take his damn mask if he does go to Midsummer scream (or don't go at all if he has covid).

Another pair of grifters trying to use someone else’s success. I tried watching their videos, and holy tit it’s the worst thing ever. Like you said they cover theme parks but can’t even fit on the rides. On the live answering questions the girl said she’s a stay at home dog mom. Wtf?! She doesn’t even have a job but has her hand out for “buy me a coffee” and posting their Venmo and PayPal. Hey here’s an idea. GET A JOB you lazy fucks!
Wait what!? Which girl the one from the park hopping couple? Or the younger one?
I’ve never seen any of their videos, but I did see them with the grifter himself Noah when the potatoes returned to troubadour tavern. Honestly they didn’t seem like my style of video so I just ignored them. They just keep popping up everywhere

You're right, he does sound a lot more sicker. He better take his damn mask if he does go to Midsummer scream (or don't go at all if he has covid).
I hope he learned from the best life and beyond fiasco and doesn’t go somewhere sick

He is going today and tomorrow and he is sounds very sick! His last annoying post on Instagram really ticked me off.

Reactions: 9
I understand, but I swear for the past two years I’ve been pointing the finger to these “Disney bloggers” on why the parks are super busy. Through out the pandemic people watched these random peoples videos and get hyped and then go to Disneyland and possibly become bloggers themselves. I remember when Disneyland re opened I went perhaps the third day, and I saw who I assume was Kiko and Kika (whatever the hell the name is) taking a video and being in the way. It was annoying, the wife was wearing a Mickey straw hat and just remember she almost bumped into me because she was blogging an item. Also, I hate how these people act like they’re the board of Disneyland and making up assumptions. They swear Genie+ would be 400, of course it’s not a problem for them when they have minions to donate to them. They’re asses wouldn’t even get genie+ anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.