All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm my day we used to call people who pretended to be into things "poser fans." Like others have said here, he's a poser about Star Wars and Marvel, so he can get more $. Funny enough, during the Weeknd HHN announcement someone must've asked him which songs he liked, and he couldn't even name one. Just replied with something along the lines of "lots of them." Seems to me he's nothing but a poser Weeknd fan too. In the end he could only name Blinding Lights, the one song everyone knows lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm my day we used to call people who pretended to be into things "poser fans." Like others have said here, he's a poser about Star Wars and Marvel, so he can get more $. Funny enough, during the Weeknd HHN announcement someone must've asked him which songs he liked, and he couldn't even name one. Just replied with something along the lines of "lots of them." Seems to me he's nothing but a poser Weeknd fan too. In the end he could only name Blinding Lights, the one song everyone knows lol.
Fake fan all around! The marvel thing irritates me beyond belief. Like all these Disney vloggers are annoying. One day they love avengers campus the next it ruined the whole park. They love the hype train but nothing else

Reactions: 6
Mondo must be bored based on how many videos he's posted recently. He's obviously sick, so he probably decided to stay home. If that's his reason for staying home, then at least he's being smart and not getting others sick

Reactions: 5
Fake fan all around! The marvel thing irritates me beyond belief. Like all these Disney vloggers are annoying. One day they love avengers campus the next it ruined the whole park. They love the hype train but nothing else
then they talk tit about Avengers Campus or Galaxy’s edge but be the first ones to get whatever new content is out. I’ve said it again I hate Disney bloggers. They are the worst

Reactions: 4
Mondo must be bored based on how many videos he's posted recently. He's obviously sick, so he probably decided to stay home. If that's his reason for staying home, then at least he's being smart and not getting others sick
Quantity over quality, that's the Way of the Five Fires.

I first thought he was just hungover again, but maybe he is sick.

Reactions: 2
I said it before in this thread but she reminds me of a female version of Richie Rich. Often times people with immense wealth suffer a lot from loneliness. She must feel like she has to buy all of her friendships.
I agree. I noticed she does that with almost every single Disney influencer/blogger. Does anyone follow or know of that Timothy.af guy? He did a livestream when the nemo subs opened like how many days ago and she bought badges. Like girl is really trying her best trying to wiggle her way into all of the Disney bloggers lives i swear lol I really cannot stand her

Reactions: 3
I agree. I noticed she does that with almost every single Disney influencer/blogger. Does anyone follow or know of that Timothy.af guy? He did a livestream when the nemo subs opened like how many days ago and she bought badges. Like girl is really trying her best trying to wiggle her way into all of the Disney bloggers lives i swear lol I really cannot stand her
I follow him, he’s a nice kid! I think he’s on Mondos live right now. I find Demi to be really boring, and trying really hard to become a Disney “influencer/blogger”.

That is really weird. Well, I guess it's better than her wasting money on her terrible plastic surgery. Have you seen her old pictures? She looked so different! She actually looked normal. I'm sure she'll be ditching Mysterybae for a new "friend" soon.

then they talk tit about Avengers Campus or Galaxy’s edge but be the first ones to get whatever new content is out. I’ve said it again I hate Disney bloggers. They are the worst
So glad others are mentioning what a fake fan he is! I love marvel with a passion and seeing this fat duck talk about it like he knows so much about it ticks me off so much. But swear what the above poster said above is so on point too. Has the nerve to always talk tit about both fandoms but when a new character appears he has to be the 1st person to go and blog about it.

I just wish his followers would stop asking him what he thinks of certain episodes or movies when they air too cause he’ll always say he didn’t like it. I got mad too cause he was asked about moon knight and he said I never watched it cause I heard how bad it was. I was like what? It’s so good. I never heard anything bad about it at all

• Heart
I used to follow Timothy when the parks were still closed and getting ready to open up, but at the time he was dating a girl and I absolutely could not handle how cringey their posts and comments were with each other so I unfollowed lol

• Haha
I used to follow Timothy when the parks were still closed and getting ready to open up, but at the time he was dating a girl and I absolutely could not handle how cringey their posts and comments were with each other so I unfollowed lol
lol!!! I don’t think he has a gf anymore! I know exactly what you’re talking about! He would post these cringy “I love my gf” post haha

So glad others are mentioning what a fake fan he is! I love marvel with a passion and seeing this fat duck talk about it like he knows so much about it ticks me off so much. But swear what the above poster said above is so on point too. Has the nerve to always talk tit about both fandoms but when a new character appears he has to be the 1st person to go and blog about it.

I just wish his followers would stop asking him what he thinks of certain episodes or movies when they air too cause he’ll always say he didn’t like it. I got mad too cause he was asked about moon knight and he said I never watched it cause I heard how bad it was. I was like what? It’s so good. I never heard anything bad about it at all
I notice people just want to follow someone blindly such as Mondo, and be like “hmm, he’s right”. I love Star Wars, huge fan here but every time he brings up Star Wars he acts like a no it all big shot, that probably looks up reviews. His ass can’t comprehend any film. He’s the type that has to search what the meaning of every ending in a series or film is. Idk, Mondo is just another lame and his minions follow him blindly. I hate how they feed into his bs too,: “Great review Mondo here’s 9.99* -_______-

Last edited:
I said it before in this thread but she reminds me of a female version of Richie Rich. Often times people with immense wealth suffer a lot from loneliness. She must feel like she has to buy all of her friendships.
Does anyone remember that guy Diamondboy Jay? What happened to him? It’s like he came and poof he was gone! Also do you think that Danny gets paid to be on SS? I feel like he brings the much needed credibility to the channel.

Did anyone see his Comic-Con video??? It was such a joke. As someone who goes often and to other cons, that was such a tit video. Paging Mr. Morrow did an amazing job from start to finish showing all sides and process of it. Mondo just used someone’s badge for the day and obviously was overwhelmed. He didn’t even talk about Disney and marvel. He just panned out different booths badly and didn’t say what booth it was.

Same with celebration he had a media pass and only went one day. I expect him to half ass D23 too even though that’s all he talks about.

Did anyone see his Comic-Con video??? It was such a joke. As someone who goes often and to other cons, that was such a tit video. Paging Mr. Morrow did an amazing job from start to finish showing all sides and process of it. Mondo just used someone’s badge for the day and obviously was overwhelmed. He didn’t even talk about Disney and marvel. He just panned out different booths badly and didn’t say what booth it was.

Same with celebration he had a media pass and only went one day. I expect him to half ass D23 too even though that’s all he talks about.

He had a media pass for celebration? Could’ve swore he had a one day ticket since media allowed him to go all days. I went every year for celebration before it was cool. If he had media pass it was a waste. He had no business being There since he doesn’t understand the lore.Not sure why he was at comic con as well, all he does is read reviews online lol. Ugh, oh boy! I bet he’s going to D23 just to waste time.

Yeah i agree with you. What does Mondo actually really like? Because he was never a disneyland fan, he doesn’t know anything about star wars or avengers. So what does he actually like when he isn’t being fake?

• Heart
He had a media pass for celebration? Could’ve swore he had a one day ticket since media allowed him to go all days. I went every year for celebration before it was cool. If he had media pass it was a waste. He had no business being There since he doesn’t understand the lore.Not sure why he was at comic con as well, all he does is read reviews online lol. Ugh, oh boy! I bet he’s going to D23 just to waste time.
Yup pretty much most Disney vloggers even small channels got media. Mondo even said in his live oh I’m thinking about going back but I’m too tired and I rather do fantasmic. Like he had all days but only went once.

Comic-Con I’m pretty sure he used his friends badge that he thanked during speculation Sunday.
I agree he had no business at either! He doesn’t even have any business at D23 he doesn’t know anything about Disney or actually care about it.

He only likes power rangers lol because even his love for Jurassic park seems fake. Never heard him go to a Dodgers game either.

Does anyone remember that guy Diamondboy Jay? What happened to him? It’s like he came and poof he was gone! Also do you think that Danny gets paid to be on SS? I feel like he brings the much needed credibility to the channel.
on instagram "diamondboy jay" is Jay Saucedo @diamondboydisney he is still posting regularly unless you just mean why is he not on five fires more often. I don't think he pays Danny I think Danny just hopes he will get more followers which is worth his time. hopefully he gives the superchats that rarely say "for danny" to danny though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.