All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that’s actually happy in a way that there isn’t any news about the magic key renewals yet? I mean I know others are worried about it and I get it. But I’m just glad that the influencers/bloggers are freaking out more cause they can’t have a place to go to film for content lol 😆

That’s the thing I also don’t like about mondo. He likes to stir tit up and cause a frenzy with his followers. Have you guys seen on his ig on his stories where he would post something that happened and then the next post he was just kidding about it? He’s be like oh I was just kidding but ppl actually believed what he said. So bleeping annoying

I also saw in his latest post how he mentioned the magic keys and asked if anyone knew any chisme about it cause he hasn’t heard anything. So he’s literally getting his info from his followers. But yet his followers ask him for info and tips. Make it make sense cause I can’t lol
I hope they change the whole annual pass system, and modify it so that it's not easy for these vloggers to go all the time. Maybe have a discount on general tickets for so cal residents, so these vloggers still have to pay each time they visit?

Reactions: 9
I heard she’s the jealous type so when people come up to them to say hi or whatever she hates it and tells them to keep walking . She’s hella fake . She acts like she’s all nice and all for the social media , but in person she’s nothing like that . She’s pretty rude I heard .
Totally see this in the lives. She's done it numerous times. The last one that stood out is when he was talking to realmousevibes at the wine nd food fest.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I heard she’s the jealous type so when people come up to them to say hi or whatever she hates it and tells them to keep walking . She’s hella fake . She acts like she’s all nice and all for the social media , but in person she’s nothing like that . She’s pretty rude I heard .
hmm! I’ve heard one time they were watching a firework show and we’re blocking people and being rude. However, wtf? Who does she think she is telling people to keep walking. Nobody wants your man!No wonder all these people who take photos with him are guys.

Am I the only one that’s actually happy in a way that there isn’t any news about the magic key renewals yet? I mean I know others are worried about it and I get it. But I’m just glad that the influencers/bloggers are freaking out more cause they can’t have a place to go to film for content lol 😆

That’s the thing I also don’t like about mondo. He likes to stir tit up and cause a frenzy with his followers. Have you guys seen on his ig on his stories where he would post something that happened and then the next post he was just kidding about it? He’s be like oh I was just kidding but ppl actually believed what he said. So bleeping annoying

I also saw in his latest post how he mentioned the magic keys and asked if anyone knew any chisme about it cause he hasn’t heard anything. So he’s literally getting his info from his followers. But yet his followers ask him for info and tips. Make it make sense cause I can’t lol
Lmao, the bloggers are shitting bricks over magic keys. Idc about them it’s the same tit just like the annual pass except it’s a different name. I know what you’re talking about when he puts something out there and turns out he’s fake and his idiot followers believe him. Ugh, because of people like him everyone in the world goes to Disneyland and becomes an “Disney blogger”. Then they feed off each other information and act like reliable sources for Disney.

why is Mondo posting POV of rides. He can’t come up with any ideas.

Last edited:
hmm! I’ve heard one time they were watching a firework show and we’re blocking people and being rude. However, wtf? Who does she think she is telling people to keep walking. Nobody wants your man!No wonder all these people who take photos with him are guys.

Lmao, the bloggers are shitting bricks over magic keys. Idc about them it’s the same tit just like the annual pass except it’s a different name. I know what you’re talking about when he puts something out there and turns out he’s fake and his idiot followers believe him. Ugh, because of people like him everyone in the world goes to Disneyland and becomes an “Disney blogger”. Then they feed off each other information and act like reliable sources for Disney.

why is Mondo posting POV of rides. He can’t come up with any ideas.
I think many or us are happy that Disney is quiet about the Magic Keys. (And I say that as someone that has one.) It would be so welcome to make it more difficult for people to go EVERY day. I hope they at least discontinue free parking. Less everydayers would make going a far more enjoyable experience.

I think the reason for the POV videos is that he's trying to pretend at being more professional and up his "journalist" game. Anything to try to get that most coveted Disney media pass. What's funny is that he has that for the other parks that he clearly doesn't like as much. Plus, his biggest video by far is a Universal video, not any Disney one. When the Jurassic World ride reopened he did what seemed we're around 10,000 lives and POVs on it - my guess is that he was trying to replicate the success of his HHN viral video, but they were all low viewer counts, like mostly all of his other videos.

One thing that gets me about his Sunday Griftathons is that he and Danny are always quick to brag when they happen to get something right, but never acknowledge all the wrong things - and they are wrong so many more times than they are right. Like they told viewers a couple of weeks ago that Disney would reveal Magic Keys info 40 days from 8/25, but Disney was *crickets*, yet not one comment admitting they were full of crap.

Reactions: 6
Mysterybae must have very low self-esteem to be that jealous and afraid of losing him. I think she can do so much better but now she is stuck with him for life... at least for the next 18 years.

he didn't delete the "chisme" live right away this time. maybe he waits to see if it gets decent views before deciding. at least he got rid of that goofy thumbnail picture

Does Mondo get money off views? I don’t understand how anyone can watch the guy for more than 5 mins. He’s way too annoying with his “WE LIVE” bs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Mondo get money off views? I don’t understand how anyone can watch the guy for more than 5 mins. He’s way too annoying with his “WE LIVE” bs.
there are analytics websites although I'm not sure how accurate they are (social blade seems to be particularly inaccurate today)

• Heart
did anyone see his community post about his new youtube channel "disney plus rulez" which is already a terrible name, but on top of that the moron tried to post a link to the channel which does not work. the minions in the comments don't even tell him the link doesn't work. the channel is showing up on google now so here is the link if you are interested https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEDdaYwrzmfn6MW9uhpX2Cw he already posted 2 videos. on the bright side, I can comment on his new channel until he blocks me again lol

• Haha
did anyone see his community post about his new youtube channel "disney plus rulez" which is already a terrible name, but on top of that the moron tried to post a link to the channel which does not work. the minions in the comments don't even tell him the link doesn't work. the channel is showing up on google now so here is the link if you are interested https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEDdaYwrzmfn6MW9uhpX2Cw
Dooes anyone here remember when he tried to start a Five Fires fitness channel? That obviously didn't work out too well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mysterybae must have very low self-esteem to be that jealous and afraid of losing him. I think she can do so much better but now she is stuck with him for life... at least for the next 18 years.
I agree. She actually can really do so much better than mondo honestly. I do remember her saying in her stories like how long ago where she said how happy she was to actually find a guy who loved her and her son. Other guys she dated didn’t like that she actually has a son so I feel that’s another big reason why she’s staying with him. I actually think that’s so sad tho.

did anyone see his community post about his new youtube channel "disney plus rulez" which is already a terrible name, but on top of that the moron tried to post a link to the channel which does not work. the minions in the comments don't even tell him the link doesn't work. the channel is showing up on google now so here is the link if you are interested https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEDdaYwrzmfn6MW9uhpX2Cw he already posted 2 videos. on the bright side, I can comment on his new channel until he blocks me again lol
Omg. My friend just told me about it. I was like are you effing kidding me? He’s literally making a channel just like the other youtubers have that post their Easter eggs/trailer reactions to marvel, Star Wars etc. fat ass is nowhere near to the standard those other bloggers are cause they know their tit unlike this dumbass. No one is going to want to watch this crap of his cause he’s not a real fan of these fandoms. Really hoping it tanks just like his other ones that did

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought I’d go ahead and make his caricature more accurate 😂 here’s before & after!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suddenly his whole I’m a “journalist” thing on instagram makes sense lol this guy is out here making his own newspaper version on YouTube 😂

finance
Entertainment
Theme parks
Travel
Fitness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Mystery Lame takes over Mondos account from time to time. Anyone read his last two post? Mondo can’t form a sentence so of course Mystery Bae has to type it for him lol. It looks like Demi is paying for their USH Tour!

Pretty sure Mystery Lame takes over Mondos account from time to time. Anyone read his last two post? Mondo can’t form a sentence so of course Mystery Bae has to type it for him lol. It looks like Demi is paying for their USH Tour!
Yep she payed for his and Kirstyn's RIP tour last year as well. Mondo is so lucky to have Demi as his Sugar momma.

• Haha
Yep she payed for his and Kirstyn's RIP tour last year as well. Mondo is so lucky to have Demi as his Sugar momma.
He’s lucky but I will say it’s weird how she came after them and pursued a friendship by throwing money at it

He’s lucky but I will say it’s weird how she came after them and pursued a friendship by throwing money at it
I said it before in this thread but she reminds me of a female version of Richie Rich. Often times people with immense wealth suffer a lot from loneliness. She must feel like she has to buy all of her friendships.

I said it before in this thread but she reminds me of a female version of Richie Rich. Often times people with immense wealth suffer a lot from loneliness. She must feel like she has to buy all of her friendships.
She grew her instagram over night so that was something she gained. I also think she probably tries to control her friends since she’s fronting the bill.

interestingly enough she didn’t take any of them to WDW

Reactions: 7
She grew her instagram over night so that was something she gained. I also think she probably tries to control her friends since she’s fronting the bill.

interestingly enough she didn’t take any of them to WDW
She probably buys her followers since her like count is at least under 90 .Her bills are piling up when she has to take Mondo and his crew lol. I noticed her during the Christmas time when she would appear in the videos, and then offer the group food that she will pay for. If Demi needs to throw money around donate to those in need. Not these scumbags getting ppl to donate money to them for their entertainment. Blogging isn’t even a real job!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.