All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tadpole brows really make me want to vom :sick:
I know I've said this before but I genuinely haven't seen anyone with such a round wide face it's so bizarre 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow 😮 literally just looked on insta for the first time? Do these people have no personality? Grey/white/monotone houses with zero personality or identity- it’s not original - Bore off!

Reactions: 1
Her tadpole brows really make me want to vom :sick:
I know I've said this before but I genuinely haven't seen anyone with such a round wide face it's so bizarre 🌚
Her eyebrows are such an odd shape naturally... I’m guessing she’s overplucked the life out of them in the past. They look better before she fills them in tho 😬

Honestly, following someone on insta that you don’t like the look of, hate their decor choices and come on here to moan about has got to be the saddest thing. And those that are commenting on her parenting methods - what are your kids doing while you are watching insta and commenting on here? some of the comments make me really uncomfortable. I get it when ASA standards aren’t followed but personal attack’s on the shape of someone’s face?
Have you posted this on every thread on here? Or just this one about Stacey? This is so mild compared to the threads on people on here. This is tattle.
People put themselves and their parenting out there to a big following (for freebies!!!) then they can expect that not everyone will kiss their arse

Reactions: 5
Have you posted this on every thread on here? Or just this one about Stacey? This is so mild compared to the threads on people on here. This is tattle.
People put themselves and their parenting out there to a big following (for freebies!!!) then they can expect that not everyone will kiss their arse
And I think our kids are probably playing out in the fresh air instead of locked away behind a safety gate 💁‍♀️ like they should be 😤

• Haha
And I think our kids are probably playing out in the fresh air instead of locked away behind a safety gate 💁‍♀️ like they should be 😤
Exactly! Takes as long to post on here as it does to write a kiss arse comment on a post or watch 432983 million cleaning/make up stories

Exactly! Takes as long to post on here as it does to write a kiss arse comment on a post or watch 432983 million cleaning/make up stories
I know right 😲 I'd rather drown myself in a bucket full of zoflo than watch one more cleaning story 😭

Reactions: 4
More make up videos .... the mascara application is literally making me bad 🤢🤢🤢 I cant cope with the jolty movements and the spiders legs eyelashes

Reactions: 3
Omg... Just omg 😱😱 why is everything rushed and manic? Who puts they make up on like them?! All that jabbing no wonder she's got big cheeks, they're swollen from being whacked 😂😂
And her hair brush 🤮 and no stacey brush your hair piece first. She's just half a job at bloody everything 😂

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit bad saying this but the whole look is pretty tragic. WHO puts mascara on like that? 😳

Why sit curl ya hair to shove it up then do ya make up then do the rest look messes. And back combin 😱 wounder she got hair left there messy beach wave and drag though a hedge 😂😂. Yep she gone for the hedge look

• Haha
That's a terrible ending.. *looks at jack* that's because you're there...
How's bloody rude was that.

Reactions: 4
Wish she’d at least get some hair extensions that bloody match 😩 also how awful was the way she scorned jack he was probably like ffs get ready moon head i’m starving 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything about her screams dirty, ratty, & cheap. Filthy brush. Looks like shite. And how did she not poke her own eyes out??? Who puts mascara on like that???! WTAF

• Haha
Her whole make up routine is awful! It is rushed and harsh. It is like she is trying to be a proper beauty vlogger but only uses the bare minimum of the routine and technique that is promoted by every Mua, and none of it is in the correct order.
The hair extensions were absolutely vile! They looked dirty and very unkept.
I am by no means a make up artist or anything close but when I am getting ready to go out I like to take my time and do it over a few hours, I like to make a proper effort as I don't go out often so I rarely get the chance to spend that time on myself getting ready like you do for going out.
Her face shape is so strange.
Her eyeliner is absolutely awful and her eyebrows are terrible too, I wish she had some proper friends to speak to her about the things she is doing. Never ever would I let any of my friends or family do the things she is doing never mind posting them online for thousands to see.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.