All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just buy stuff in the colour she wants it in rather than painting everything to ‘match’?!

Reactions: 7
She’s SO bland. Pink✅ Grey✅Stars✅ Even her bleeping garden is boring as hell. It should be green & lush & full of colour & interest. She’ll be painting the bleeping grass grey next you watch! ******

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh in a different forum location 🤷🏼‍♀️

I still can’t get over the 2 of them cramped in there watching a film. She’s no concept of imaginary play, get him playing shops, mums and dads, schools etc - he would love running in and out there playing games with his mam. Would help his speech and social skills too.
Anything but sat starting at a screen in a garden. It made me sad ☹

Reactions: 1
Painting the guttering with fence paint. Can't cope any

I still can’t get over the 2 of them cramped in there watching a film. She’s no concept of imaginary play, get him playing shops, mums and dads, schools etc - he would love running in and out there playing games with his mam. Would help his speech and social skills too.
With a mum and dad that never seems to do anything or speak the kid or dog has no hope . Sad situation

Oh sweet jesus her post on 2 June
How much friggin Zoflora does one woman need to stockpile.

And what is the obsession with cleaning?! I just dont get it. I'd rather be doing fun stuff than obsessing over cleaning my house. No one gets to their deathbed and wishes they'd cleaned more.🙄

Reactions: 5

I’ve never a kids playhouse like it. What 3 year old wants a bloody mini sofa and carpet! My 19 month old would have his toy cars and balls and all sorts dragged in there within minutes, and he sure as tit wouldn’t be happy to cram in there to watch a film if he knew playing in the garden was an option to easy to get to 🤣 It is sad, I really feel for the lad. Even if he does have sensory or social issues or whatever, kids still play in their own way but she’s not even doing anything to encourage him to learn and explore in a way that suits him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The playhouse is just laughable. My children had one when they were little, It had a bob the builder workbench in it and they played for hours. I think my husband would of had me sectioned if I put carpet in there and a window box with fake flowers!!!

I know you want to be Mrs Hinch Stacey but it’s never going to happen. I don’t agree with most things Mrs Hinch does but she doesn’t let dirty dishes pile up like you do and I would bet my life in the fact she doesn’t just chuck dirty nappies in the side 🤮 your cleaning videos are cleaning up mess that you were too lazy to do as you go along. Every time you do your bedroom there’s a pile of shite that would take you a minute every day to do instead of hours.

Put your phone down, clean up as you go and actually spend some time with your child and help him instead of forcing him to do stuff you want to do and shoving a camera in his face. You are seriously letting the poor boy down. Oh and your husband is the laziest fucker I’ve ever seen on the gram.

Reactions: 12
The playhouse is just laughable. My children had one when they were little, It had a bob the builder workbench in it and they played for hours. I think my husband would of had me sectioned if I put carpet in there and a window box with fake flowers!!!

I know you want to be Mrs Hinch Stacey but it’s never going to happen. I don’t agree with most things Mrs Hinch does but she doesn’t let dirty dishes pile up like you do and I would bet my life in the fact she doesn’t just chuck dirty nappies in the side 🤮 your cleaning videos are cleaning up mess that you were too lazy to do as you go along. Every time you do your bedroom there’s a pile of shite that would take you a minute every day to do instead of hours.

Put your phone down, clean up as you go and actually spend some time with your child and help him instead of forcing him to do stuff you want to do and shoving a camera in his face. You are seriously letting the poor boy down. Oh and your husband is the laziest fucker I’ve ever seen on the gram.
Love this!!
I keep thinking she is trying to be Mrs Hinch too with the way she does her hair all the time recently like Mrs Hinch and offfhe shoulder tops
Sorry Stacey you are like a cheap version of the beautifull Mrs Hinch
She would never be so dirty like you are and actually looks like she is gonna be a great mum to that little boy
Put the phone down !!

• Sick
Love this!!
I keep thinking she is trying to be Mrs Hinch too with the way she does her hair all the time recently like Mrs Hinch and offfhe shoulder tops
Sorry Stacey you are like a cheap version of the beautifull Mrs Hinch
She would never be so dirty like you are and actually looks like she is gonna be a great mum to that little boy
Put the phone down !!
What's her insta? Gotta see this car crash lol!

What on Earth has happened to her grass!! It’s brand new and looks dead!!! And what on Earth is she doing to the stupid playhouse now. She can’t leave stuff alone can she 😳 put the paintbrush and your saw DOWN and step away from the playhouse Stacey! You’ve ruined it enough!

Reactions: 5
What on Earth has happened to her grass!! It’s brand new and looks dead!!! And what on Earth is she doing to the stupid playhouse now. She can’t leave stuff alone can she 😳 put the paintbrush and your saw DOWN and step away from the playhouse Stacey! You’ve ruined it enough!
She couldn’t be arsed to water it 🙄

Loving today’s instalments of Stacey’s dodgy diy 😂

• Haha
I think she’s finally lost the plot.... what the holy hell is she doing to that playhouse 🤬🤬🤬 For duck sake!!!! Is she ok? Like genuinely ok? Why would anyone do that to a playhouse. THEYRE MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN, NOT TO LOOK PRETTY. ARGH. STACEY if you’re reading this. PUT THE PAINTBRUSH DOWN AND LET AVERY BE A TODDLER. HE. DOESNT. CARE. WHAT. THE. PLAYHOUSE. LOOKS. LIKE.

I know I shouldn’t be invested in someone’s life but Christ. She is beyond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet Averys clearly asked for a balcony on his playhouse 😂 will he be asking for a loft conversion next for more space to store all his dinasours maybe 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.