All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked at the dog the other day. Stood in the middle of the living room with its tail between its legs. When Stacy walked over towards her it didn’t even wag. Not once

Reactions: 5
She is just beyond words! That playhouse looks as tacky as the rest of her house. I’ve never known anyone be able to make stuff from Laura Ashley look cheaper than something from B&M! If she spent as much time on her child as what she does on painting, then she would be doing wonders for that boy! It honestly begs belief 🙄.

Reactions: 4
I find it sad as she obviously knows something isnt quite right with her little boy, she has over 16k followers she should use that to help other women with children struggling with the same learning problems instead of her silly cleaning and diy videos. The cleaning videos can wait spend time with your child whilst you still can, life is too short

Reactions: 1
What on Earth has happened to her grass!! It’s brand new and looks dead!!! And what on Earth is she doing to the stupid playhouse now. She can’t leave stuff alone can she 😳 put the paintbrush and your saw DOWN and step away from the playhouse Stacey! You’ve ruined it enough!
Also it would bee the dog peeing on its as female dog as something in there wee the send gress yellow ded

I was shocked at the dog the other day. Stood in the middle of the living room with its tail between its legs. When Stacy walked over towards her it didn’t even wag. Not once
That was when she was making out like the dog was uneasy cos of the mess? I said the same, I’ve never saw a dog in a loving, happy home act like that.

• Sad
Omg she even put carpet in her shed ffs

Omg she even show ya how put battery on the pissing drill That wood just gunna rot she put thing under or protect it and she going to put a door mat the fxxkkng door mat 😂😂. Outside the playhouse 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s so busy creating an insta worthy home and garden (I think it’s all vile but each to their own!) that she forgets to actually have a life. The dog is depressed, the husband is gormless and Avery is clearly struggling and yet she focuses on none of this 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
The playhouse is going to fall down soon. They are not meant for all this stuff to be added to them! Ok paint it if you must but add all the tat to it??? Nah, the things going to collapse!!

Had no idea this was coming?! Surely the woman asked for her address to send them. If someone asked for my address I’d be asking why. What a load of crap.

She’s so busy creating an insta worthy home and garden (I think it’s all vile but each to their own!) that she forgets to actually have a life. The dog is depressed, the husband is gormless and Avery is clearly struggling and yet she focuses on none of this 🤷‍♂️
But she must get to 17k followers so nothing else matters 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Had no idea this was coming?! Surely the woman asked for her address to send them. If someone asked for my address I’d be asking why. What a load of crap.

But she must get to 17k followers so nothing else matters 🤦‍♀️
I think this was maybe the winner of her giveaway who sent her a gift before x x

I take my hat off to Stacey sometimes at least she will give thing a go but the base she is using for the veranda looks like it's made from plywood or something simalar that isn't waterproof. You can actually see on the side some bits that have swollen with water damage. It'll be wrecked in no time

Reactions: 3
It bugs me how the little one, who is 3, is still packed into a highchair to eat.

He apparently has speech delay and she has addressed this before now, saying she is working on it....

I've seen her painting her dressing table with white gloss paint to cover black marks over and over and painting her dresser with the same white gloss paint and the edge of the bath too.

Up until a month or so ago, she claimed she had never heard of Mrs Hinch.

She also posts a tit load of swipe ups without declaring if it's an ad, but says it's to help people as she's constantly being asked where things are from

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is making a varander one handed
Couldn’t make this tit up
Absolutely dying
When will it end 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dodgy diy! 😂
When I watched her building it all I could think was I bet her husband is watching her from the kitchen is disgust thinking WHAT THE duck!?’ as she’s there drilling with one hand phone in the other, dying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would someone please #gift her a tripod?! This tit she tries to film one handed makes me feel ill

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.