All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on that poor depressed dog. So sad . I have a black pedigree lab. Any one that sees greats him. He wags his tale as if it can’t wag anymore as if to say your tail will drop off when greeted. He goes out three times a day. Being a laB. If only 5 mins down the rd . That dog. No 24 hour access to water Stair gates closed so no access 24 hours . No toys ,no chews , Comments saying Stacey walked towards it tail is under. Which is distressed . In the garden looks dead sitting scared to move . No stimulation. No toys. And certainly no exercise. .

I was until I saw her pissing about with the electrics in the playroom. It's OK tho she watched a YouTube tutorial on how to do it 😂
Didn't she end up having to pay an electrician to come out and sort it? She then did a follow up saying something like it was sort of correct what she did but she'd cut and taped up and hid behind the skirting a load of live wires or something?

Took a break from Tattle, came back and I’m not disappointed at all 😂 still my favourite thread lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG do people really ask how curl hair and do makeup. Also It’s. Prerecorded course avary banners are still up and she Took Them down last week And why have them sat on your phone 😂😂 and for fk sake get a try pod. In stead doin one handed tit 🙄.

Reactions: 1
OMG do people really ask how curl hair and do makeup. Also It’s. Prerecorded course avary banners are still up and she Took Them down last week And why have them sat on your phone 😂😂 and for fk sake get a try pod. In stead doin one handed tit 🙄.
Can't wait for the eyeliner bit 🙄😂

Can't wait for the eyeliner bit 🙄😂
I like how she said, "I'm not an expert"

Nope, you're really not Stacey!

And I thought (though happy to be corrected) that you can't close your pores? She said the setting spray closes them but I was always told that once you have open pores, you have them and that toning after cleansing is to get off the last bit of cleanser and nothing to do with closing pores. Same with rinse of water?

I’m not surprised that she’s running low on mascara the way she’s ramming it on her poor eyelashes 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
🤢🤢🤢🤢 they girl just loves bacteria 🤢🤢
Never pump the mascara like that stace it’s just pure rank
And if anyone asks for these tutorials please take a long hard look in the mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Iv never notice her eyeliner befor who wings the bottom linger 😂😂 wtf And are they lashes or spider legs And shouldn’t pump Mascara and them faces is she trying to stretch her face so you can’t see wrinkles 😬

What the duck is that flick all about coming from the lower lash line? She looks like an ancient Egyptian 🙄. She’s so manic when she does her base makeup, her poor skin 😬.

• Haha
Wow ...... that make up tutorial!! She looks like she has stubble/ a beard when she puts the bronzer on.
The pumping the mascara and concealer is just gross

She does her make up like how she cleans her kitchen. Manic , frantic , and with dirty gross equipment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im just waiting for her to paint Avery grey and write his name across his forehead...which lets face it, he'll never be able to read!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.