All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly knows nothing at all. Before Avery was one, she'd done a post walking round her local area and was trying to come across as a parent who knows everything and seen a school that looked "adorable" and was going in the next day to put Averys name down there for school.

Literally everyone replied that that's not how you apply for school places and she had a few die hard followers that told her to ignore the coents and that she could put Averys name down if she wanted and to ignore the trolling!

I've never known anyone as clueless as she is.
So telling someone you can’t just walk in and put your name down for school is now classed as trolling 🤣 wow what a world we live in.
The things she comes out with without checking what she’s actually talking about is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is her hair lighter in the recent posts she’s been putting up? Her ‘DIY Balayage’ shows most of her fringe is dark brown and the rest a grey-green colour. Either she’s had it fixed or is posting old photos to the gram.

She put on her latest post ‘happy Saturday sweeties’ she gets too much stick saying ‘hiya lovelliiessssss’ 😂
Now she’s phasing out loveliiessss, do you reckon eeeeeekkkk will be dropped eventually too?! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

She clearly knows nothing at all. Before Avery was one, she'd done a post walking round her local area and was trying to come across as a parent who knows everything and seen a school that looked "adorable" and was going in the next day to put Averys name down there for school.
WTF!! Who on earth applies for a school based on it’s adorability?! 🤣 What a plonker!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also on her latest post, is that not a gifted hair clip? Doesn’t she have to declare it?

Reactions: 3
Why is her hair lighter in the recent posts she’s been putting up? Her ‘DIY Balayage’ shows most of her fringe is dark brown and the rest a grey-green colour. Either she’s had it fixed or is posting old photos to the gram.

Now she’s phasing out loveliiessss, do you reckon eeeeeekkkk will be dropped eventually too?! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

WTF!! Who on earth applies for a school based on it’s adorability?! 🤣 What a plonker!!
The school probably had a grey building 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also on her latest post, is that not a gifted hair clip? Doesn’t she have to declare it?
Yep up to a year if gifted! I'm reporting

Look how happy summer looks to be outside 😍
Summer living her best life today.
She won't go for a walk with summer and avery as probably says it's too much of a juggle yet she will juggle 10 bags of primark bags with avery in pram. Priorities.

Wow..that back to school highlight 😱 how the heck does she expect Avery to do his own bloody laces on his school shoes! She is deluded!
Nobody with even half a brain cell buys shoes with laces for a 3 yr old!!!! She is actually thicker than I thought!!! But they were 8quid so if it’s cheap it’s worth it,never mind about the fact they probably won’t fit his feet properly and will more than likely rub!!
You’d think with the amount of money she chucks about she would actually buy her son a decent pair of school shoes!!!!!

Nobody with even half a brain cell buys shoes with laces for a 3 yr old!!!! She is actually thicker than I thought!!! But they were 8quid so if it’s cheap it’s worth it,never mind about the fact they probably won’t fit his feet properly and will more than likely rub!!
You’d think with the amount of money she chucks about she would actually buy her son a decent pair of school shoes!!!!!
Agree!!! I bought my 5 year old laced trainers but they were £60 and lasted the full year which is great but he never got his head around tying them and would always come out of school with them un done or in knots 😩 - we’ve gone Velcro this year so much easier for everyone! They can me More independent with Velcro

someone explain to me how she's sitting there at 3ish relaxing reading a book?? with a 3 three-year-old??
oh right silly me forgot she puts him down for a nap for hours when most kids at that time were outside enjoying the nice weather.

new thread... avery finally free.. go spread your wings in nursery learn explore enjoy be a 3 year old..

Reactions: 1
Agree!!! I bought my 5 year old laced trainers but they were £60 and lasted the full year which is great but he never got his head around tying them and would always come out of school with them un done or in knots 😩 - we’ve gone Velcro this year so much easier for everyone! They can me More independent with Velcro
Yeah I only ever buy Clarke’s and only ever buy one pair a year,she’s gonna go through 3/4 pairs by next September,or at least 2 but when he starts full time they won’t last 5 mins! One of mine is 8 and struggling with laces on his trainers so it’s Velcro all the way! Well clearly she does everything she can to avoid him being independent 😩

I’m a teacher. Parents like her make my job so much harder.
Yes I can imagine,iv got 5 children and never brought one a pair with laces! Imagine after PE if a class of 30 kids all needed their laces tieing & the 20x throughout the day they come undone 😩 she just doesn’t think at all!!!!

someone explain to me how she's sitting there at 3ish relaxing reading a book?? with a 3 three-year-old??
oh right silly me forgot she puts him down for a nap for hours when most kids at that time were outside enjoying the nice weather.

new thread... avery finally free.. go spread your wings in nursery learn explore enjoy be a 3 year old..
Yes!!!!! Till he’s back in the prison!!!!

• Sad
Yes! We need a new thread...we need to keep up to date with the silly Stacey show 😂

I'm dying to know if she goes and buys velcro shoes within a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.