Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyduggeefan

I don’t understand why everyone is focusing on the doll when she’s bought an inflatable clam! 😂 Endless possibilities of discussion with that thing!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Snookie

New thread title suggestion - Needs to get a job instead of living like a slob

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

heyduggeefan

Maybe she’s going to use the leak in her conservatory as DIY inspo and allow the room to flood. Then she’ll need the clam (which will eventually be painted grey) to lounge on in her new conservo-pool.

Tutorial to come lovelies…

• Haha

Youdidwhat?!

Ronseal
Proud sponsors of
All that dreams glitters

No fence...no problem

If it’s solid just paint it, name it, stick a star on it

• Haha

Davesbird

She’s SO bland. Pink✅ Grey✅Stars✅ Even her fucking garden is boring as hell. It should be green & lush & full of colour & interest. She’ll be painting the fucking grass grey next you watch! ******

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I’m not a brainwashed little sheep, boys play with cars, trucks, get muddy and manky and girls play with dolls. Yes, a boy may pick up a Barbie but most put it down, yes, girls get dirty but they prefer playing with dollies and tea sets. Jesus Christ what has this world become. One is born with a vag, one is born with a willy. Girl. Boy. That is it. Stacy needs to let him be a normal little boy playing with cars and things like that. How can he get on in life if his whole bedroom is a showroom pretty much and filled with stars. This world is absolutely ridiculous. My brother had Thomas the tank on his walls, I had flowers. We are both fine. We have jobs, wife/husband, kids. Fuck me people need to stop with the gender shit. Girl. Boy. That’s our sex. That is it until we are old enough to make our own decisions on what we are 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Rosethenose

Well if she is pregnant let’s place bets on names..

I reckon GREYson if it’s a boy
STARlett if it’s a girl
Lmfaooo

• Haha
  • Heart

JSbackintheday

I cant help but feel so saddened by her interaction with her son. Its clear she loves him but has absolutely no idea how to just sit back and allow him to discover and play through his own actions. Everything is forced upon him with this horrific high pitched squealing at him for being a good boy! There is no freedom there for him to just explore without it being a controlled play.
These videos tonight are just mind boggling. They make for very uncomfortable viewing.
I followed her as we were pregnant at the same time and our kiddies are two days apart. I enjoyed her content. But what the hell has happened to her?! Its actually quite sad to see. I think there is some mental issue there. Manic highs, compulsive spending, control issues i could go on.
Basically i just wanted to come on here and say WTF but ive got carried away as i am just so shocked to see how she is these days. Very sad.

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
I think the important thing to remember in all of this is....... she bought a clam....because it was £1....

• Haha

heyduggeefan

Girls:
Studionne - after her favourite online shopping account.
Zoe-Flora - after the migraine inducing chemical Zoflora.
Graycie - Subtly naming the baby after her favourite colour ‘grey’.

Boys:
Wilkinson - after Wilkos where she buys all her paints.
Avery - everything is covered in Avery anyway, what’s the harm in naming the second baby Avery too?

• Haha

lj_525

Chatty Member
She’s painting a f**king old saucepan grey now!! Bloody hell I’ve seen it all! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The playhouse is just laughable. My children had one when they were little, It had a bob the builder workbench in it and they played for hours. I think my husband would of had me sectioned if I put carpet in there and a window box with fake flowers!!!

I know you want to be Mrs Hinch Stacey but it’s never going to happen. I don’t agree with most things Mrs Hinch does but she doesn’t let dirty dishes pile up like you do and I would bet my life in the fact she doesn’t just chuck dirty nappies in the side 🤮 your cleaning videos are cleaning up mess that you were too lazy to do as you go along. Every time you do your bedroom there’s a pile of shite that would take you a minute every day to do instead of hours.

Put your phone down, clean up as you go and actually spend some time with your child and help him instead of forcing him to do stuff you want to do and shoving a camera in his face. You are seriously letting the poor boy down. Oh and your husband is the laziest fucker I’ve ever seen on the gram.

erin182

VIP Member
In real life I doubt the foundation looks very nice up close, she doesn’t blend it properly; just whacks it on everywhere. The eyebrows look like sperms and I reckon one day she will blind herself with the mascara wand, she’s that ferocious with it 😂

Also. It’s not 2007. Stop backcombing your hair hun

• Haha
Fucking moron. Trying to be the next big thing on Insta. DIY, cleaning, renovation, kids stuff, instead of staging all this shit for Insta, play with your son. Your a fucking bore with a fat moon head and a bone idle husband. Trying owt to scrounge things for free. Sad woman.

• Haha