All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she would vacuum the carpet before filming it’s covered in dog hair on her balloon tutorial stories 🤢

You can see in her stories today that she’s cleaning whilst her useless husband is sitting on the sofa with his feet up. No sign of Avery anywhere... jeesh

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I do worry about Avery, a little less time showing us “how to do your hair and make up” (which is vile) and more time interacting with him I’m sure would help!

Reactions: 3
It does surprise me that Avery is no where to be seen most of the time and her husband is always sat on the sofa doing nothing!

I actually found the video of him with his cake quite upsetting! There’s clearly something not quite right and he needs support

Avery definitely has sensory problems. You can tell from her last story at his birthday party that he’s struggling with noise and attention. She needs to spend less time painting and more time getting Avery the help he needs. He’s so obviously distressed

Edit: She’s deleted the video of the birthday cake and singing for Avery! I really hope she’s getting him help and just decided not to put it all over Instagram because it’s definitely not “normal” 3 year old behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How did I miss the birthday cake video ! What on earth happened in it ?

Reactions: 2
Everything her kid owns has his name on! I'm sure he knows his name by now!
And I agree- everything is grey (add a bit of blue and some stars to jazz it up😉)

The playhouse is just laughable. My children had one when they were little, It had a bob the builder workbench in it and they played for hours. I think my husband would of had me sectioned if I put carpet in there and a window box with fake flowers!!!

I know you want to be Mrs Hinch Stacey but it’s never going to happen. I don’t agree with most things Mrs Hinch does but she doesn’t let dirty dishes pile up like you do and I would bet my life in the fact she doesn’t just chuck dirty nappies in the side 🤮 your cleaning videos are cleaning up mess that you were too lazy to do as you go along. Every time you do your bedroom there’s a pile of shite that would take you a minute every day to do instead of hours.

Put your phone down, clean up as you go and actually spend some time with your child and help him instead of forcing him to do stuff you want to do and shoving a camera in his face. You are seriously letting the poor boy down. Oh and your husband is the laziest fucker I’ve ever seen on the gram.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that notice this- how dirty does she let her house get?! Cleaninh as you go is a lot easier than stacking dirty dishes up, ect. Drives me mad when she posts a video of her kitchen looking like a sh*t hole 😂

I can still see her account. Her story from last night with her chimnea blazing is quite worrying as it’s right next to the fence with flames literally coming out of the chimney part

Reactions: 4
The fact that she can allow her house to get so untidy due to pure laziness contradicts her claims of OCD.
Her poor dog is just so emotionless I've never seen a pet behave like that.
Her son needs her undivided attention to over come the clear problems he has, he doesn't need a carpeted, painted and frills attached tv room he needs imaginative, brightly coloured toys and games and his parents attention without him being forced to prove things on camera for Instagram because she only ever forcibly videos him in attempts to prove comments that are made about him on here and instagram wrong.
Stacey herself a spoiled witch, her voice bothers me, her hair and make up are nothing to need a tutorial about because NO ONE wants to look like that.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her but dying to see what everyone is talking about 😂 literally can’t find her tho 😩

Reactions: 2
Everything her kid owns has his name on! I'm sure he knows his name by now!
And I agree- everything is grey (add a bit of blue and some stars to jazz it up😉)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notice this- how dirty does she let her house get?! Cleaninh as you go is a lot easier than stacking dirty dishes up, ect. Drives me mad when she posts a video of her kitchen looking like a sh*t hole 😂
My thought behind it is if she’s so OTT with being clean or she has anxiety over her house being tidy etc like she has said before then you wouldn’t let it build up like that. She is trying to stay ‘relevant’ and make her account out to be a cleaning account like Mrs H.

The fact that she can allow her house to get so untidy due to pure laziness contradicts her claims of OCD.
Her poor dog is just so emotionless I've never seen a pet behave like that.
Her son needs her undivided attention to over come the clear problems he has, he doesn't need a carpeted, painted and frills attached tv room he needs imaginative, brightly coloured toys and games and his parents attention without him being forced to prove things on camera for Instagram because she only ever forcibly videos him in attempts to prove comments that are made about him on here and instagram wrong.
Stacey herself a spoiled witch, her voice bothers me, her hair and make up are nothing to need a tutorial about because NO ONE wants to look like that.
Haha just said this

The way the kitchen gets so messy so quickly says to me (not a medical professional by the way!) that she has some sort of depression or even bi polar, given how manic she gets. As much as a pain that Mrs Hinch is, her house remains clean and tidy. Stacey's revolves around her manic episodes.

Having worked with children (under 4's) for the last 20 something years, I'd say children don't necessarily need bright plastic toys. Many nurseries are ditching this concept and moving to more natural looking environments as studies say this has a more calming effect on children thus increasing their learning scope. What bothers me is the times I've send Avery, he's either in that wretched high chair or stuck in front of the TV. He has a playroom he doesn't use, you never see toys out for him and I'd be hard pushed to find a child who wouldn't have wiped off or messed with a chalkboard! His age and name have been on that board in the front room for at least a week!

He desperatelly needs effort put in at home, not just at nursery.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.