All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit bad saying this but the whole look is pretty tragic. WHO puts mascara on like that? 😳
I watched it without sound and thought she had sped the video up, she nearly lost an eye!

And clumpy, stuck together is never a good look on anyone. Ever.

Reactions: 3
Those lashes!!! Does she not know what pumping the mascara like that clumps up the mascara inside! That’s why here lashes look like bloody spiders legs! She really does have a really odd round shaped face!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stacey to sum her up - jack of all trades master of none she’s so slap dash in everything she does she’s definitely stuck in the early 00’s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stacey to sum her up - jack of all trades master of none she’s so slap dash in everything she does she’s definitely stuck in the early 00’s
She is obsessive over everything makes me sick. Cath kidson- blue white & grey- granny curtains - tit make up and nail tips - the garden - cleaning (not in a good way couldn’t sleep the way she leaves her house over night) obsessive with everything bar her child- husband and dog

Reactions: 6
She’s actually saved the way she spoke to Jack to her highlights. Why would you save something that shows you smiling one second, scorn your partner the next, and then go back suddenly to smiling again? She’s like Jekyll & Hyde, it’s creepy af.

She has officially lost the plot........shes actually spray painting his dinosaurs silver/grey. She needs to see someone. Shes actually quackers. All jokes aside like what kind of life is that. She needs a job seriously 😱😠 it's what they all need. The poor child to get away from her and actually have a chance in childcare. And a job to pay off all her catalogue debts!

Reactions: 5
She has officially lost the plot........shes actually spray painting his dinosaurs silver/grey. She needs to see someone. Shes actually quackers. All jokes aside like what kind of life is that. She needs a job seriously 😱😠 it's what they all need. The poor child to get away from her and actually have a chance in childcare. And a job to pay off all her catalogue debts!
Come on here to say this
What the actual hell is wrong with her
Like seriously what is wrong with her????
This isn’t normal behaviour
I actually feel like contacting someone to get her some help
Her life is falling apart and deteriorating right in front of her camera lens

Reactions: 2
Poor child having his toy dinosaurs spray painted grey. I just feel sad for Avery. What is wrong with her?! 😖

Reactions: 3
she's gone mad

Let the boy have some colour! She's just sprayed a lovely dino welly boot planter sliver! It looks awful now

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he’ll be playing with those dinosaurs, they’re probably for show or decoration. I wish she’d realise that kids love colour. I think she is so focussed on having everything ‘insta perfect’ that she’s completely forgetting that he’s just a little boy - she’s not allowing him to play properly! My 2nd child is 3 in Oct and his speech is way beyond Avery’s and my whole house is covered in bright colourful toys (I’ve also got a 6 year old and 7 month old too). I couldn’t imagine only letting them play with blue white and grey stuff. He’s going to grow up thinking all dinosaurs were bloody silver! Rather than spraying them why doesn’t she sit and teach him the names of them? 😩

Everything she buys is from studio cos she can’t afford it so racks up a huge debt for jack to pay off 🙄

• Wow
Why is she painting a door mat 😂 who even has a doormat for their shed?!? Insanity 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok now she has lost the plot
You cannot paint a door Matt!!!!!
What am I watching ?
Where is Avery and where is the dog while she’s outside?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.