All That Dreams Glitters #3 Don’t sit still or she’ll paint you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her home decor and obsession with grey is beyond the boundaries of taste. I'm lost for words

Reactions: 9
You can literally buy grey doormats if you shop around. I have one from Ikea! As soon as that gets wet and they stand on it, they're going to get covered in paint

Which there is an Ikea in Coventry city centre.. where she lives..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know how it's possible with a 3 year old but she seriously seriously has far to much time on her hands!

Reactions: 6
I keep typing something out and then deleting it. I am actually at a loss for words. Painting her doormat grey.....oh my

• Haha
Make up 2 highlights
I have never seen anyone put on lipstick the way she puts it on. That’s beyond weird :oops:

Reactions: 4
come on to say same as everyone why hell just sprayed the welly pot and. Painted the door mat she gone way to far now is she running out of thing to do and now will have spend time with her kid so she just makin up tit the dinosaur Handel’s I’ve seen on Pinterest peopl make lamp door knobs and put them on jars. And make hanger out them And paint then so there all same colour but it’s like she try to make everything in her house grey 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The dinosaur handles are tacky as duck. I can't wait to seen the finished product

Reactions: 1
The grass will get painted grey next - just to “tie it all in”
Fml I’ve seen it all now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ding dong Stacey has gone round the twist! I personally think averys going to end up with a set of keys for this play house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus the playhouse now has a doorbell wtf! I think the paint fumes have gone to her head. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG she put the drawer in the play house and staryed a big dinosaur sat it on the porch Why o why she doing it stop painting your child’s toys and let him have colour

A playhouse
Ok,so why the duck is it full to the brim with the tit that you couldn’t fit anywhere else in your home??
Where is the room/space to PLAY?!
Just why??
Someone please tell me as I’m losing my mind watching this
It’s just another room for our Stacey and an extension to her already full to the brim tatty house

He doesn’t even have room to play in there now she’s filled it with her tat! It’s all about what Stacey wants!

That playhouse is the saddest thing I’ve ever saw. It’s not even remotely inviting to a child. The playhouse that you can’t actually play in🙄 and WHY does she need his bloody name on everything?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.