Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her followers really dropped off in jan 2021 presumably after her trip tulum while COVID was still going on. So it looks like she bought a couple of thousand to top it up but you can see she has a very slight decline every week.When you first start following her you think oh she’s relatable not super skinny etc then after a while you actually see her for what she is. Total spoilt brat with a foul mouth and attitude.
View attachment 1046449

I think a lot of influencers lost followers during Covid. People all of sudden had nothing to do, nobody to see, their family members were dying. People were losing money because of jobs etc, yet these over privileged influencers were doing whatever they wanted!

I really lost respect for Alisha when she was bragging about how much money she spent on a meal, whilst being on holiday, whilst people in England were struggling to put food on the table because they had lost jobs cause of covid.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s read this thread? 😂 she posted on her stories “rude witch” with the one finger salute 👆🏻

Reactions: 2
Do you think she’s read this thread? 😂 she posted on her stories “rude witch” with the one finger salute 👆🏻
100% I was thinking this too 😂 but she’s probably thrilled she’s finally being talked about 😂

Reactions: 1
Digging at Manchester again last night “does Deliveroo even work in Manchester?” There is a world outside London Le May. Why does she bother coming up here if she doesn’t like it. Reckon she was fishing for an Forever Unique collaboration with Semma last night.

I find her drunk content so embarrassing and the constant eye bleeping is too much.

Reactions: 4
The fact she classes dressing herself as ‘work’ with ‘no rest for the wicked’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 plus it’s not that sunny in Harlow today so it’s obviously a pre record anyway. Who is asking her to do this and who is buying these tit clothes after they’ve been on her?! Fgs.

I don’t get it, are they famous or have money or something?! She seems to know semi famous people
no they’re not famous. she’s a blue tick obsessed girl and will hang onto anyone who has some sort of social status

no they’re not famous. she’s a blue tick obsessed girl and will hang onto anyone who has some sort of social status
it’s bleeping offit how the world works now! Famous all because you’ve got a little tick next to your name! I wish these influencers would make use of their social status 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t get it, are they famous or have money or something?! She seems to know semi famous people
Her family have got money but she has an agent who put her in touch with Pete Wicks and they had a little thing going for a while where everyone would ask if they were a couple but it’s just that they had the same agent so it was like it was good for business if they were pictured together etc. I presume it’s the same for the other z listers she knows. She also latches on to anyone blue tick and makes herself look a dick so that she’s memorable like when she was flapping about in front of Jack Grealish in the pool in Talum

We’re back at it again…..

If I was her agent or the PR person for these brands I’d be livid. She has 19k followers on this second account so everyone can clearly see she hates the clothing?

Attachments

If I was her agent or the PR person for these brands I’d be livid. She has 19k followers on this second account so everyone can clearly see she hates the clothing?
Unbelievable

She’s already tried to do TikTok once and realised she wasn’t funny 😂 she MUST know she’s only got views because of Pete in that one! 😂

Last edited:

how can she say how much she loves the clothes when she’s literally selling them off hours later?! She sells them for such a high price as well!

Do something good for once you spoilt brat and donate the clothes to a woman's shelter! If you can afford to mooch round Selfridges all day and eat out constantly, surely you don’t need the extra coin and once in a while you could just donate! 🙄

or at least have some class and don’t sell the clothes you claim to love so much a couple of hours after you’ve worn them 🥴 dumb witch

Reactions: 7