Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another business idea 😅 let’s see how long this lasts
i just remembered there was a.star but there was also cloud 9 or cloud something. It was basically this whole big build up and she was just doing pod casts but clearly realised no one wants to hear her minging voice 😂

Reactions: 3
Just seen this idiot driving around Harlow looking at her phone. Unbelievable. Hope she gets caught.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she 1. Feel the need to show her underwear 2. Stand bow legged all the time 3. Go on about her skin journey when her skins shocking (no issue with people who suffer but maybe she should realise all the terrible food and drink and unhealthy lifestyle doesn’t help her)

“hello gawwwjjjyyy ppl” yawn

Reactions: 8
Why does she 1. Feel the need to show her underwear 2. Stand bow legged all the time 3. Go on about her skin journey when her skins shocking (no issue with people who suffer but maybe she should realise all the terrible food and drink and unhealthy lifestyle doesn’t help her)

“hello gawwwjjjyyy ppl” yawn
helloo babieeeez - it’s like nails on a chalkboard.
I don’t get the skin either? It’s bizarre that she thinks it’s good?

Reactions: 1
She’s a mental drain. So self obsessed and all she gives a care for is designer gear, boring. Nobody likes a show off especially one who doesn’t actually work for a living or lives in the real world

I don’t know why she’s so popular?!

She’s literally everything I hate about influencers 🤣 just a stuck up spoilt spotty brat 🤷🏼‍♀️

P.s her skin is shitttttt!

Reactions: 2
Her dad has just been elected into local council that’s why she’s had a couple of days off. Not some big sad thing like she’s making out. Honestly I despair, she’s such a fraud.

I don’t know why she’s so popular?!

She’s literally everything I hate about influencers 🤣 just a stuck up spoilt spotty brat 🤷🏼‍♀️

P.s her skin is shitttttt!
it’s because they all think she’s ‘real’ you’ve just got to read the first page of this thread, but people very quickly wake up and realise she’s a total horror.

Reactions: 4
Her dad has just been elected into local council that’s why she’s had a couple of days off. Not some big sad thing like she’s making out. Honestly I despair, she’s such a fraud.

it’s because they all think she’s ‘real’ you’ve just got to read the first page of this thread, but people very quickly wake up and realise she’s a total horror.
I didn’t know that’s what her dad did interesting. Is her real surname Lemay?

Wonder who she went on a date with? Don’t know why she was trying to be so mysterious about it and just not say I’m going on a date like anyone actually cares. Good luck to whoever it is anyway 😅

I was thinking it was someone ‘known’ as she was saying she was nervous on the way there.

She’s on one of the high profile dating websites, and matched with a footballer a while ago. Trouble is they meet her in person and soon realise what they’ve let themselves in for 😂

of course she made a big deal of it because she’s got nothing else going on! Boring boring melt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thought it would be a footballer!!! You can tell her and the Reddish sister are desperate to be WAGS like their friend Anouska who’s with Luke Shaw

She’s on one of the high profile dating websites, and matched with a footballer a while ago. Trouble is they meet her in person and soon realise what they’ve let themselves in for 😂

of course she made a big deal of it because she’s got nothing else going on! Boring boring melt

What are we thinking this new business venture is?? She said it’s something she doesn’t do which is a great clue all she seems to do is shop and show us her stomach😅

• Haha