Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her saying those DRIED flowers smell ‘a joke’. But anyway, anyone else find she is so tone deaf to the current situation going on in Ukraine right now? Most of the influencer huns are but Alisha is really grinding my gears the now

Reactions: 3
Howling at her saying those DRIED flowers smell ‘a joke’. But anyway, anyone else find she is so tone deaf to the current situation going on in Ukraine right now? Most of the influencer huns are but Alisha is really grinding my gears the now
She only ever posts when it seems to suit her.

someone had passed away the other week and she mentioned on the post that she didn’t know him personally but a lot of her friends did 🙄 why is that relevant! Just say RIP and have done with it! Don’t make his death about you girl!

she’s incredibly insensitive but that was obvious through Covid so I’m not surprised she’s carrying that vibe on through what’s going on now

she’s reposted a story someone posted of her saying ‘best role model on this platform’. LOL. I’m not even going to go into it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh and another one. I’m sure the girl is delighted she scribbled out her name out at the bottom but you can clearly see her name at the top. Thanks Alisha for sharing with 172k followers
its just to prove she actually has a fan lol

Reactions: 1
I thought she was going to say something meaningful then after the radio said ‘seven people have died on small boats’ and she goes ‘wow that was emotional’…. But no, not spoilt little ledge, carries on saying just had 4 days away, not drinking anymore blah blah blah bore off.

I thought she was going to say something meaningful then after the radio said ‘seven people have died on small boats’ and she goes ‘wow that was emotional’…. But no, not spoilt little ledge, carries on saying just had 4 days away, not drinking anymore blah blah blah bore off.
Dont Forget people LOVE her chatty car stories…. 🤥

Sorry but how has she got another collection?? Really don’t get the appeal of her at all.

Oh god it’s giving out covid travel advise 🙄🙄🙄🙄 like she strict to any sort of covid restriction!
I can’t even remember which shot company she collared with last time. Who is buying her crap?!

Is it for misspap or for the own brand she is apparently bringing out? The one she is really passionate unlike the failed jewellery one years ago she threw a launch party for and that’s was it

Is it for misspap or for the own brand she is apparently bringing out? The one she is really passionate unlike the failed jewellery one years ago she threw a launch party for and that’s was it
Oh yeah who could forget astar.ldn?!
she seems to be really involved in Mauk too, and mentions she’s doing this and that for them and said at one point it was her company, but it’s not it belongs to the man that owned me lounge where she used to get her nails done. Her grasp on the English language isn’t the best so maybe she misunderstood what it means to own a business

why on earth is Pete wicks with Alisha’s dad?

2BCD82EF-BED6-454A-9BD4-E84BD2EB4784.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh yeah who could forget astar.ldn?!
she seems to be really involved in Mauk too, and mentions she’s doing this and that for them and said at one point it was her company, but it’s not it belongs to the man that owned me lounge where she used to get her nails done. Her grasp on the English language isn’t the best so maybe she misunderstood what it means to own a business

why on earth is Pete wicks with Alisha’s dad?

View attachment 1208824

Yes at first I thought Mauk was hers and someone else’s! But I think she literally just helps?
She did say really recently she has been getting samples and is ready to launch her own brand and is so excited and so passionate about it.
Literally last week she was begging to help be a stylist lol. This girl has no idea. But must be making decent money from her insta?

So weird, I didn’t even think Pete liked her