Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry, a clown what Alisha?
what is it? I can’t see it x

how can she say how much she loves the clothes when she’s literally selling them off hours later?! She sells them for such a high price as well!

Do something good for once you spoilt brat and donate the clothes to a woman's shelter! If you can afford to mooch round Selfridges all day and eat out constantly, surely you don’t need the extra coin and once in a while you could just donate! 🙄

or at least have some class and don’t sell the clothes you claim to love so much a couple of hours after you’ve worn them 🥴 dumb witch
Once in a blue moon she says she donates them to a local women’s shelter but I’m pretty sure she’s full of tit, I actually do donate to a shelter and they’re usually after kids clothes and essentials not designer gear. It’s more likely that she dumps them in the charity bin at Tesco but only if she can’t sell them first.

Reactions: 1
I’ll try and reupload again here - she’s already deleted the tiktok from her account this evening! Proof she must read here. For context she is lip syncing to a Nicki Minaj song and blatantly says the n word.

Attachments

I’ll try and reupload again here - she’s already deleted the tiktok from her account this evening! Proof she must read here. For context she is lip syncing to a Nicki Minaj song and blatantly says the n word.
can’t say I’m surprised! Her language is abysmal. No wonder she’s got no followers on there!!

If you push the file and download it you can still view the video the user above has posted. Don’t know why she thought it would be okay to lip sync the N word, she’s actually unbearable. I don’t know how I ever liked her, she’s brash and a show off.

Reactions: 3
If you push the file and download it you can still view the video the user above has posted. Don’t know why she thought it would be okay to lip sync the N word, she’s actually unbearable. I don’t know how I ever liked her, she’s brash and a show off.
she did not lip sync that word 😳😳😳😳🙄 what a cow bag!

She’s defiantly been reading this thread 😆 she dropped last night that she donates a bag of clothes to breast cancer every month.

sorry guys, if you dont have a cleaner then obv you won’t relate 🥴 - this mornings story

Reactions: 2
She’s defiantly been reading this thread 😆 she dropped last night that she donates a bag of clothes to breast cancer every month.
I think the fact she deleted an old Tik Tok as soon as it was mentioned on here shows she’s refreshhhhhinggg this page like a mad woman 😂

Is she really on her insta stories complaining how her plans haven’t gone to plan 🙄 duck me what a entitled witch! That’s life sweetheart, sometimes things get in the way 🙄

she’s also tried to do something on a computer and her head is frazzled 🙄 try doing 12 hour shifts hunny and come back to me 😘

Instead of buying another Chanel bag why doesn’t she just buy a new tyre for her car instead of moaning about having to put air in!!!

People can’t afford to heat their homes but Leesh has got new LV luggage for her many many holidays…. Relatable

Reactions: 4
you know it’s funny, the start of this thread everyone loved her and said how refreshing she was. now everyone seems to think otherwise. did she get too confident, did she just turn into every other annoying af influencer?

Reactions: 9
you know it’s funny, the start of this thread everyone loved her and said how refreshing she was. now everyone seems to think otherwise. did she get too confident, did she just turn into every other annoying af influencer?
i think Covid changed the way a lot of people look at influencers. All of sudden people had their freedom taken away in order to protect each other and vulnerable people.

countless influencers felt the rules didn’t apply to them and broke them (Alisha did this several times), they would moan over the most ridiculous tit when other people were losing jobs and family members.

I think Covid changed alot of peoples outlooks. It certainly changed mine. I lost my grandma and father in law during Covid. I was lucky I got to see my grandma before she passed but my mum couldn’t cause she was told to isolate as she’d been in close contact. My own mum couldn’t see her mum before she passed! My partner couldn’t see his dad before he died! My partner is 30! That’s no age to lose a parent!

you then see on social media the next day all these influencers you once enjoyed viewing, breaking Covid rules, thinking they are clever for it and it actually angers you! All while you’re going to work during the whole pandemic because you’re an emergency worker. It really has changed my view of influencers and I think a lot of people are in the same boat!

it’s easy for all these influencers to preach good vibes and manifestation when they’ve never worked a proper job before 🙄

I personally hate influencer culture now just purely on how many acted out during Covid.

Reactions: 7
i think Covid changed the way a lot of people look at influencers. All of sudden people had their freedom taken away in order to protect each other and vulnerable people.

countless influencers felt the rules didn’t apply to them and broke them (Alisha did this several times), they would moan over the most ridiculous tit when other people were losing jobs and family members.

I think Covid changed alot of peoples outlooks. It certainly changed mine. I lost my grandma and father in law during Covid. I was lucky I got to see my grandma before she passed but my mum couldn’t cause she was told to isolate as she’d been in close contact. My own mum couldn’t see her mum before she passed! My partner couldn’t see his dad before he died! My partner is 30! That’s no age to lose a parent!

you then see on social media the next day all these influencers you once enjoyed viewing, breaking Covid rules, thinking they are clever for it and it actually angers you! All while you’re going to work during the whole pandemic because you’re an emergency worker. It really has changed my view of influencers and I think a lot of people are in the same boat!

it’s easy for all these influencers to preach good vibes and manifestation when they’ve never worked a proper job before 🙄

I personally hate influencer culture now just purely on how many acted out during Covid.
firstly, i am so sorry to hear about your losses, that’s heartbreaking.
secondly, i love this response because completely agree with you. covid changed me opinion on it all, it’s a sad, empty ‘job’ in which everything is so fake. i hate the influencer culture and i can’t wait for it to start flaking away

Reactions: 4
firstly, i am so sorry to hear about your losses, that’s heartbreaking.
secondly, i love this response because completely agree with you. covid changed me opinion on it all, it’s a sad, empty ‘job’ in which everything is so fake. i hate the influencer culture and i can’t wait for it to start flaking away
Thank you so much ❤✨ it was such a crappy time but my grandma was a strong woman and had so much integrity (unlike these influencers) and she wouldn’t want me feeling down about her passing so I try and keep my head up ❤

I think it’s already flaking away.. there’s influencers that were once everywhere and now you hardly see them. Once upon a time there were household names in the influencer industry and now I can’t think of any that particularly stand out

Reactions: 3