Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the constant pulling at her bottoms or her waist then checking herself out from behind on video. So cringe.

Any need for a photo sitting on the toilet with your knickers down? So cringe and attention seeking.
Wow! Taking an insta pic on the toilet that is new! Are we meant to be impressed by the victoria secret undies? :sick:

Reactions: 1
A podcast? It’s hard enough to listen to that voice on her stories let alone a whole podcast!

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but I’m quite surprised it’s got so little comments. Used to really like this girl but during covid she disappointed me so much.

The constant braggy stories of how much money she’d spend or the countless shopping trips but then claim to be down to earth and just like everyone else. I think she went on a holiday not long after cocos restrictions lifted and she felt the need to show the receipt of a restaurant they’d all been in which showed the overall cost. (Think it may have been in the thousands) and I just thought how tone deaf can you be! We are literally in a pandemic where people are dying, people are working on the front line and you are showing off how much money you’ve spent in an over priced restaurant.

I don’t care if people spend money on the things they love but when you’re in the public eye and an ‘influencer’ I also kinda feel you should be relatable.

Just my two pence anyways 😝

New to this thread but I’m quite surprised it’s got so little comments. Used to really like this girl but during covid she disappointed me so much.

The constant braggy stories of how much money she’d spend or the countless shopping trips but then claim to be down to earth and just like everyone else. I think she went on a holiday not long after cocos restrictions lifted and she felt the need to show the receipt of a restaurant they’d all been in which showed the overall cost. (Think it may have been in the thousands) and I just thought how tone deaf can you be! We are literally in a pandemic where people are dying, people are working on the front line and you are showing off how much money you’ve spent in an over priced restaurant.

I don’t care if people spend money on the things they love but when you’re in the public eye and an ‘influencer’ I also kinda feel you should be relatable.

Was supposed to say Covid not coco lmaooooo 🤣

Reactions: 5

Haha i thought you were referring to Boris as coco the clown and tbh it works.

totally agree with everything you said! She tries to act chill and like a cool girl but she’s a try hard and is desperate to show off constantly

Reactions: 4
OMG does anyone remember when she did a insta story showing people how to squash plastic bottles down, as if she was the first person to discover the wheel 🤣🤣🤣 apparently people had DM’ed her wondering how to do this 🤣🤣🤣 dying!

I was surprised how few people are on here too. But i think this is still labelled as a ‘rave’ thread which might explain it. I can’t stand her with a passion for soooooo many reasons. The bottle one being one of many 😂😂

she lives a life of someone earning hundreds of thousands a year
Her family is very well off and her dad buys ALOT. I don’t want to give away who I am but rest assured she doesn’t get all of her money from her own work. Dad bought the car, the office, the phones, the house etc… the holidays are often PR trips or she’s taken along as a plus one with one of her friends. And almost every freebie she gets she videos it then sells it on under a different name.

Reactions: 8
Her family is very well off and her dad buys ALOT. I don’t want to give away who I am but rest assured she doesn’t get all of her money from her own work. Dad bought the car, the office, the phones, the house etc… the holidays are often PR trips or she’s taken along as a plus one with one of her friends. And almost every freebie she gets she videos it then sells it on under a different name.
i had a feeling a lot of her spending was not her money to spend. It’s crazy how they make their lives seems and it tends to be the opposite. The problem is you can’t say anything these days because they accuse you of being a troll.
i don’t think having an opposite opinion is being a troll, just being honest.
now I would never be rude and make comments on how someone looks etc but I’ll call out the fake and tone deaf lifestyle all these influencers lead.

I’ve just flicked through insta stories this morning, she’s advertised Tara Mays new collection on insta (and been paid for it/gifted these as it’s an AD)
Seconds later on her personal account she’s posted these for sale….

Honestly does she have any manners?
5 items she was paid to advertise and she’s got 2 up for sale. I agree it’s rude especially to try sell instantly after being paid to post.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Omg! I mean fine sell ya gifted tit but at least wait a week till the hype has died down! This girl has no class 🤣

5 items she was paid to advertise and she’s got 2 up for sale. I agree it’s rude especially to try sell instantly after being paid to post.
she has ‘secret’ accounts of vintned and depop too she sells everything on there. But to put it on that account straight away?! No wonder no decent proper brands want to know her. The unfiltered account isn’t even private!

Why do all these influencers have about 50 million different accounts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sarah Ashcroft is the same! She literally advertises clothes on her main account and has now made another account where she show cases clothes 🙄

Really don’t know who she thinks she is she is so rude!! She was slagging Manchester off the other day saying how there wasn’t any independent coffee shops “like London” when there is loads clearly she just couldn’t be bothered to look for someone who’s on her phone all the time you’d think she could use google!!!

Reactions: 1
Why do all these influencers have about 50 million different accounts 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sarah Ashcroft is the same! She literally advertises clothes on her main account and has now made another account where she show cases clothes 🙄
hoping one of them will take off I’m guessing?! Whatever happened to A.star ldn? There was a big launch event then it just took a nose dive!

Really don’t know who she thinks she is she is so rude!! She was slagging Manchester off the other day saying how there wasn’t any independent coffee shops “like London” when there is loads clearly she just couldn’t be bothered to look for someone who’s on her phone all the time you’d think she could use google!!!
her language is FOUL too. I’m no prude but my god she clearly doesn’t have many words in her vocabulary when every other word is duck this, duck that, bleeping bleep etc.

I really don’t understand how she has followers or influences anyone. She’s rude, vulgar and so full of herself as soon as she opens her mouth she sounds common as muck

I really don’t understand how she has followers or influences anyone. She’s rude, vulgar and so full of herself as soon as she opens her mouth she sounds common as muck

her followers really dropped off in jan 2021 presumably after her trip tulum while COVID was still going on. So it looks like she bought a couple of thousand to top it up but you can see she has a very slight decline every week.When you first start following her you think oh she’s relatable not super skinny etc then after a while you actually see her for what she is. Total spoilt brat with a foul mouth and attitude.
84C30112-D417-42CE-B297-DB85F7109771.png