Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg so glad I found this thread . Use to really like her but the constant look at my stomach and the turn around to her arse on everything grinds my gears. She also things she is super cute doing a school girl smile into the camera but talks like a dustbin !!! And the “hey babies” “hey gorgies” I can’t . I really enjoyed her content through the first lockdown as she was totally herself and genuine now she’s just a clout chaser. Decide who you are !!! You can’t be a complete Tom boy who makes a complete fool out of herself when drunk, talks like she’s just rolled of a market stall and then go all cute and innocent with fake class . She is very easily influenced by the people she’s with . I really like her friend FreyaKillin. She’s stayed true to her genuine self since day 1 ! Alisha just try’s to fit in and it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9

kaaa2

VIP Member
you know it’s funny, the start of this thread everyone loved her and said how refreshing she was. now everyone seems to think otherwise. did she get too confident, did she just turn into every other annoying af influencer?

Reactions: 9

pinkle

she lives a life of someone earning hundreds of thousands a year
Her family is very well off and her dad buys ALOT. I don’t want to give away who I am but rest assured she doesn’t get all of her money from her own work. Dad bought the car, the office, the phones, the house etc… the holidays are often PR trips or she’s taken along as a plus one with one of her friends. And almost every freebie she gets she videos it then sells it on under a different name.

Reactions: 8

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I actually really used to like her but now I just think she’s cringe and breaks soooo many lockdown rules & she just thinks she’s the best thing from sliced bread and she’s just embarrassing

her124

I used to quite like following this girl but had to unfollow after Tullum was irresponsibly rubbed in everyone’s face! I just checked on her profile due to pure boredom and she hasn’t changed. Daily trips to selfridges handbags every week drinks dinners daily. It is not good for young girls to see this and think this is normal it’s not! Also I have heard that her dad is rich and pays for her flat etc. So not good when she portrays this bad bitch energy when really she just lives off daddy! Also the headphones! Wow wow so self indulged what is she trying to do with that ? I’m too good for you so don’t talk to me? HUN WHY ARE YOU OUT THEN? Embarrassing!

Sagi1234

Why does she 1. Feel the need to show her underwear 2. Stand bow legged all the time 3. Go on about her skin journey when her skins shocking (no issue with people who suffer but maybe she should realise all the terrible food and drink and unhealthy lifestyle doesn’t help her)

“hello gawwwjjjyyy ppl” yawn

Gossip xoxo

We’re back at it again…..

If I was her agent or the PR person for these brands I’d be livid. She has 19k followers on this second account so everyone can clearly see she hates the clothing?
how can she say how much she loves the clothes when she’s literally selling them off hours later?! She sells them for such a high price as well!

Do something good for once you spoilt brat and donate the clothes to a woman's shelter! If you can afford to mooch round Selfridges all day and eat out constantly, surely you don’t need the extra coin and once in a while you could just donate! 🙄

or at least have some class and don’t sell the clothes you claim to love so much a couple of hours after you’ve worn them 🥴 dumb bitch

Reactions: 7

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
you know it’s funny, the start of this thread everyone loved her and said how refreshing she was. now everyone seems to think otherwise. did she get too confident, did she just turn into every other annoying af influencer?
i think Covid changed the way a lot of people look at influencers. All of sudden people had their freedom taken away in order to protect each other and vulnerable people.

countless influencers felt the rules didn’t apply to them and broke them (Alisha did this several times), they would moan over the most ridiculous shit when other people were losing jobs and family members.

I think Covid changed alot of peoples outlooks. It certainly changed mine. I lost my grandma and father in law during Covid. I was lucky I got to see my grandma before she passed but my mum couldn’t cause she was told to isolate as she’d been in close contact. My own mum couldn’t see her mum before she passed! My partner couldn’t see his dad before he died! My partner is 30! That’s no age to lose a parent!

you then see on social media the next day all these influencers you once enjoyed viewing, breaking Covid rules, thinking they are clever for it and it actually angers you! All while you’re going to work during the whole pandemic because you’re an emergency worker. It really has changed my view of influencers and I think a lot of people are in the same boat!

it’s easy for all these influencers to preach good vibes and manifestation when they’ve never worked a proper job before 🙄

I personally hate influencer culture now just purely on how many acted out during Covid.

Reactions: 7

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Can’t believe someone asked her in her q+a if she had lost weight and she said yes she now only eats one meal a day..????
Ive changed my opinion on her quite rapidly since the tulum trip. I used to like her but now I think she’s become like the other self obsessed and absorbed twats.
such a shame as she was one of the few I really liked!

Reactions: 6

pinkle

She’s on one of the high profile dating websites, and matched with a footballer a while ago. Trouble is they meet her in person and soon realise what they’ve let themselves in for 😂

of course she made a big deal of it because she’s got nothing else going on! Boring boring melt

• Haha

pinkle

Just seen this idiot driving around Harlow looking at her phone. Unbelievable. Hope she gets caught.

• Wow

ogbblol

Chatty Member
I want to like her, but the constant eye fucking on her stories drives me insane

Reactions: 5

CLE91

New to this thread but I’m quite surprised it’s got so little comments. Used to really like this girl but during covid she disappointed me so much.

The constant braggy stories of how much money she’d spend or the countless shopping trips but then claim to be down to earth and just like everyone else. I think she went on a holiday not long after cocos restrictions lifted and she felt the need to show the receipt of a restaurant they’d all been in which showed the overall cost. (Think it may have been in the thousands) and I just thought how tone deaf can you be! We are literally in a pandemic where people are dying, people are working on the front line and you are showing off how much money you’ve spent in an over priced restaurant.

I don’t care if people spend money on the things they love but when you’re in the public eye and an ‘influencer’ I also kinda feel you should be relatable.

Just my two pence anyways 😝

New to this thread but I’m quite surprised it’s got so little comments. Used to really like this girl but during covid she disappointed me so much.

The constant braggy stories of how much money she’d spend or the countless shopping trips but then claim to be down to earth and just like everyone else. I think she went on a holiday not long after cocos restrictions lifted and she felt the need to show the receipt of a restaurant they’d all been in which showed the overall cost. (Think it may have been in the thousands) and I just thought how tone deaf can you be! We are literally in a pandemic where people are dying, people are working on the front line and you are showing off how much money you’ve spent in an over priced restaurant.

I don’t care if people spend money on the things they love but when you’re in the public eye and an ‘influencer’ I also kinda feel you should be relatable.

Just my two pence anyways 😝

Was supposed to say Covid not coco lmaooooo 🤣

She’s honestly disappointed me so much. She was the one influencer I actually let “influence me” I loved her style and her Grace but during this pandemic she is not it. I cannot forgive how she just swans around and does whatever. Honestly it’s awful and actually makes me so mad. I know that her going to to tulum might not have been illegal at the time but that doesn’t make it right.