Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? Personally I love her! I think she is SO refreshing and she has a really classy sense of style.

May 2022.
anyone looking to revive this thread,
hit request to unlock (again, if you wish to post a positive comment)

but it seems 99.99999% non rave-y right now 😂

non rave thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
I only started following her a few weeks ago and I love her too! Think she’s so funny and really like her attitude towards working out etc. Agree that she is v refreshing!

Reactions: 1
I want to like her, but the constant eye bleeping on her stories drives me insane

Reactions: 5
I think she’s hilarious... especially when Sasha comes out 😂 I do wonder how she affords the lifestyle because she doesn’t do YT or anything alongside IG

Reactions: 4
I think she’s hilarious... especially when Sasha comes out 😂 I do wonder how she affords the lifestyle because she doesn’t do YT or anything alongside IG
Sorry I'm not too sure how to work this site lmfao but she does do some YouTube videos! I always wondered how she affords the lifestyle too, regardless she keeps it real and is so funny

Probably one of the only influencers that seems normal and actually interesting! She’s funny and relatable, really like her but yeah also wonder how she affords her lifestyle - lucky her!

She’s the best, please look at her stories when she out last night, she seems like a proper good laugh

omg im so happy ive found this thread 🥰 i loveeeeee her!!! by far one of my favourite influencers

Love her, she seems so refreshing in the whole female influencer clan. Love the fact she doesn’t heavily edit her pics or alter her body image. I wish more influencers would be like her.
her fashion is bang on too.

only downside lately is that she’s started to get pally with some questionable girls that are making her seem less down-to-earth than before when she was always with some of her longer term friends.
she seems to be clinging on to the reddish sisters (or vice versa?), Elle brown and Stephanie Lam (eurgh begs)... I just hope she doesn’t morph into any of those girls.

Last edited:
Need more influencers like her - seems like a laugh, honest with her followers, would like to know how she keeps up her lifestyle but seems to attract genuine followers - hopefully she will stay this way...!

She’s breaking the rules, so I had to unfollow unfortunately.
agree with this unfortunately. I hate the fact that people are away and rubbing it in everyone’s faces when they shouldn’t have gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe someone asked her in her q+a if she had lost weight and she said yes she now only eats one meal a day..????

Can’t believe someone asked her in her q+a if she had lost weight and she said yes she now only eats one meal a day..????
Ive changed my opinion on her quite rapidly since the tulum trip. I used to like her but now I think she’s become like the other self obsessed and absorbed twats.
such a shame as she was one of the few I really liked!

Reactions: 6
Ive changed my opinion on her quite rapidly since the tulum trip. I used to like her but now I think she’s become like the other self obsessed and absorbed twats.
Agreed that the one meal a day was totally irresponsible. She did say she’s eating enough calories but I can’t see how that is possible!

Reactions: 3
Totally agree, I used to really like her too but just not keen on her at all now.

Has she always been friends with the Reddish sisters?

eta: I got the title changed cause it was quite hard to find this thread. Think it may need to be moved from the rave section tho.. lol

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, I used to really like her too but just not keen on her at all now.

Has she always been friends with the Reddish sisters?

eta: I got the title changed cause it was quite hard to find this thread. Think it may need to be moved from the rave section tho.. lol
second this now :(

how do you move it ?