Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she out tonight ??? pandemic who ...

Reactions: 2
Since she’s lost some weight I think she’s morphed into one of these bog standard influencer idiots thinking they’re above everyone else .... which is a shame. Used to like her but had to unfollow for Mexico and how she’s been on the gram since!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe someone asked her in her q+a if she had lost weight and she said yes she now only eats one meal a day..????
New to the thread. Glad someone created one. She said that she was only eating one meal a day due to anxiety over the Tulum trip. She lost her appetite. I don’t think she starves herself as she always posts about eating food and how she’s a food lover 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s honestly disappointed me so much. She was the one influencer I actually let “influence me” I loved her style and her Grace but during this pandemic she is not it. I cannot forgive how she just swans around and does whatever. Honestly it’s awful and actually makes me so mad. I know that her going to to tulum might not have been illegal at the time but that doesn’t make it right.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice that Alisha and Faye Reddish were both out walking in a similar place today?? Could be wrong but It’s Elle Brown birthday today so thinking she’s travelled up north to celebrate. Posted a haul so it looks like she’s at home.

Anyone notice that Alisha and Faye Reddish were both out walking in a similar place today?? Could be wrong but It’s Elle Brown birthday today so thinking she’s travelled up north to celebrate. Posted a haul so it looks like she’s at home.
Yep you can actually see her in the distance in one of Faye’s stories - same hoody. Does Faye live in Manchester?

Yep you can actually see her in the distance in one of Faye’s stories - same hoody. Does Faye live in Manchester?
Yeah Faye lives in Manchester, it looks like they were walking at the Edge in Alderley Edge. Elle Brown lives in Hale so makes sense. Another covid rule break must be “essential work”

I’ve had to unfollow her, she was honestly one of my faves but the rule breaking is just too far? Like did you really need to go all the way to Manchester?
It also pissed me off how she did a post about how she can’t wait for a reunion yet she had one with them today. SMH

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow her, she was honestly one of my faves but the rule breaking is just too far? Like did you really need to go all the way to Manchester?
It also pissed me off how she did a post about how she can’t wait for a reunion yet she had one with them today. SMH
She definitely is in Manchester 😡 she just uploaded some pictures in a lift and it is the lift in Elle Brown’s apartment (you can see if you go on Elles profile, she’s posted pictures of the lift before). Makes me so angry!! Unfollowing her now too

Whaaaat that has actually proper shocked me for some reason lol
Someone said how do you make your main money and she just said it in the answers. And yet google tells you shes a blogger, personal shopper and selfridges merchandiser but that's what she said when asked.
People think onlyfans is just nudes or rude it's also where people go to sell foot pics etc various other body parts without even getting naked. Might be that. People apparently can make a fortune from foot pics on there, hands etc I would be more inclined to think it's that.
She sells a lot on depot, will get a percentage whenever people follow links she posts or codes etc, from the modeling. She was tipped for love island winter but it didn't happen

Last edited:
Is she really able to afford this lifestyle just from being an influencer? I don’t even think she does many sponsored posts?

And her latest stories show a new Cartier and new Bottegas in the last 24hrs 🥴

Someone mentioned on this thread she does Only Fans

Is she really able to afford this lifestyle just from being an influencer? I don’t even think she does many sponsored posts?

And her latest stories show a new Cartier and new Bottegas in the last 24hrs 🥴

I really don’t think that’s right?! Can imagine her saying it for a laugh?

Reactions: 2
I actually really used to like her but now I just think she’s cringe and breaks soooo many lockdown rules & she just thinks she’s the best thing from sliced bread and she’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 8