Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like the outfit and think she looks great but it’s edited so much that her body looks more like someone much taller and skinnier. It’s just crazy when you see her day to day and she just looks nothing like that.

Reactions: 5
Paddy is always absolutely steaming on a night out. 🤣 I reckon she’s soooo boring it’s the only way he copes with the posing, me me me me bragging and lack of conversation.

Reactions: 9
She just keeps posting those NYE pics over and over.
Stories on personal and public accounts? ✅
Posts on both as well? ✅
Maybe a Reel is coming 🤣
Then there is this …..

She’s sooo worried about what people think. This is not the right job for her. How would she have ever made it in show business?
She’s all happy because Paddy is paying her attention because it’s Christmas. It was only 2-3 weeks ago she swore off alcohol because of the impact it has on her and she’d clearly had a paddy (excuse the pun) with her man. Even if he does put a ring on it in 2022, they will not last 5 years.

Also given the high she’s on today, she’ll clearly be on a massive low tomorrow or the day after. So predictable.

Reactions: 8
She edited the waist on that dress. No way it would stick out like that and it’s completely wrong for her.

I would cry if I was that greasy looking.

I’m not done yet LOL
That pic of Paddy and her 4 years ago. What a cute outfit! She looks great though their body language is weird.

Ok - who wrote this? And WHY would she repost it?? Attention seeker!
Wow didn’t realise they’d been together for that long. Four years and no ring? Honey, he would know by now!

Reactions: 3
I’ve just noticed the back ground picture of paddy’s hand on her leg. Shes been reading the posts about their relationship then. i do feel a little bad for her. don’t hate me guys! Haha

If you go back in the threads, we have wondered about this for awhile. If if it does happen, @Truthslayer hit it on the head. He’s just not that into her.
That is such an underrated trashy film 🤣

It’s definitely a good few years. Part of me morbidly wants to see the wedding - no doubt it will be totally influencer focused!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What's this weird quiz about her app about?

Also asking on behalf of another thread: is there any way to move an existing thread to a different subheading so that it gets a bit more traffic? Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1
The pants are too long and large so they don’t cling to her thighs or cut into her waist. I do believe in the first picture, she’s stretch edited her legs - look at the wall, what kind of angle was this taken from?
Second photo - edited everywhere.
Third photo - she really fancies herself, doesn’t she?
I know nothing about the NED - someone explain please.
3-2-1 Happy New Years Covid!
oh yes look at the brown vertical door frame in the photo of them both! It’s wonky!

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to keep showing us her food? It’s like she’s desperate to show us she eats. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Is she for real???? Really? She gets a few breakouts. Generally hormonal. Worse after lots of rich food and alcohol - like Christmas period which is completely bloody normal!!! Balance your hormones, cut down the booze for a bit, quit the constant messing with your skin. She is insane. 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
From what we see of her acne and breakout issues, they're mild! It's telling that she'll probably go and get it prescribed privately from one of her expert acquaintances, because if she walked into an NHS clinic and asked for Roaccutane with that mild a case she'd be laughed out of there. It's only prescribed in serious cases. From what I understand it has loads of side effects too - and the advice is that it shouldn't be prescribed to people who have issues with depression.

Reactions: 8
From what we see of her acne and breakout issues, they're mild! It's telling that she'll probably go and get it prescribed privately from one of her expert acquaintances, because if she walked into an NHS clinic and asked for Roaccutane with that mild a case she'd be laughed out of there. It's only prescribed in serious cases. From what I understand it has loads of side effects too - and the advice is that it shouldn't be prescribed to people who have issues with depression.
This is so true. My husband was prescribed it in his teens for seriously infected and bad acne on his neck and back. He said it made him feel suicidal - as a fit, active army cadet he went into a very dark place. Alice does not need it for her skin and she definitely doesn’t need it for her mental health. If she is prescribed it then the doctor is doing her a disservice. 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.