Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Alice Liveing- always after something free, Paddy still not got down on one knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Threat title suggestion: addicted to Harley street- just admit your skins defeat. How is paddy supposed to propose when you spend all his money on designer clothes? Mood swings so high and low, how do you find time to edit each photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she hit 700k then it dipped 🙃
She did that ad with Sweaty Betty (STILL NOT OVER MY BEEF WITH THIS BECAUSE SHE NEVER EVER WEARS IT) and she got a massive surge because people had to follow her to win - so I wonder if people unfollowed once the comp was over!?

Reactions: 4
“What do you want to do when you grow up, Alice?”

“I want to advertise eggs on Instagram!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:

Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining. Give me strength, Alice please stop whining.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Buy them? She’d ovulate them. 😳
You do realise they don’t buy them? Clarence court are notorious for sending eggs to pathetic influencers. They also include a book of money off vouchers so they can get them in the shops for free as well.
Maybe Clarence court could donate those vouchers off to low income families since eggs are such a fantastic source of nutrients (if you eat them)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You do realise they don’t buy them? Clarence court are notorious for sending eggs to pathetic influencers. They also include a book of money off vouchers so they can get them in the shops for free as well.
Maybe Clarence court could donate those vouchers off to low income families since eggs are such a fantastic source of nutrients (if you eat them)
Wow! Influencers even beg free eggs! Christ! I really like those eggs for a treat. Won't be buying those anymore. If they didn't give them away for free surely they could sell them slightly cheaper?? Can't wait for the influencer market to die off!

Reactions: 7
Wow! Influencers even beg free eggs! Christ! I really like those eggs for a treat. Won't be buying those anymore. If they didn't give them away for free surely they could sell them slightly cheaper?? Can't wait for the influencer market to die off!
Hmmm. Should be declared #ad or #sponsored??
once again Alice doing what she does. Above the law.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.