Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No reputable Dr should put her on that stuff it’s far too mild and her mental health isnt optimal for that kind of thing. If she thinks she has low days now she’d be in for a wild ride. Not to mention there’s a chance of digestive issues, she will have more hair loss, joint pain. If you get pregnant whilst on it you have to abort, there is no choice in that. You scratch easy, burn easy, don’t even think about spicy food. No alcohol unless you want to mess up your liver. You can’t wax or use harsh products.

Reactions: 3
I had what some would call “mild” acne- dermatologists will actually prescribe for persistent “mild” acne, mine was cystic and I was in constant agony with it. Changed my life. I was on a low dose for 9 months and 4 years later my skin is still clear. It was put up to a higher dose at one point but within 3 days I couldn’t get out of bed I felt so so low, so they immediately put it back down again and I was fine within a couple of days. I’ve always thought she should ask for it.

HOWEVER- I wouldn’t even consider it if I was thinking of having children in the near future (even in the next couple of years) as it can causevery serious birth defects

Reactions: 5
Here's an idea: do whatever you want instead of asking a bunch of strangers for their input on what should be one of the most personal days of your life?

Reactions: 8
Genuinely used to really like her, back in the LDNM days of 2015/2016. Bought her book, hyped her up, she seemed so relatable and down to earth now she just really pisses me off and I’ve unfollowed her on Twitter and Insta.
She’s all about body positivity and how she wasn’t happy when she had abs and is happier now… claims she uses no filters but she still edits her photos heavily? Not relatable any more. I get she likes nice things and designer items can be a staple in a capsule wardrobe but her style isn’t all that and she seems to just chuck so many items together because they are the same brand.
The thing that was the final straw was her tretinoin journey, I’ve used it for a year building it up ti 0.021 from 0.006 because I have bad hormonal acne on my jawline and then suddenly she’s straight on it at 0.025 and it’s the best thing since sliced bread. I get we all have our hang ups but her skin isn’t even that bad?

Reactions: 8
Her “lymphatic massage” is a weight loss Dr. LOL

She just can’t stop can she? Misplaced that eating disorder with this insane “fixing herself” one.
There is NOTHING inspirational about her.
Nothing.
64C0621A-D987-4D3B-9686-5AD237E73E3D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
God she’s on one tonight - tweeting about marriage and instagramming a picture about 2022 being the year of great sex. People who are happily engaged or having great sex don’t feel the need to share things like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on one of her hypers. Bet she’s been buying shed loads of designer stuff online too. Paddy probably saw that wedding tweet and started rocking in the corner sobbing for his mummy (or chauffeur to take him to a Soho strip joint for some sneaky substances me time).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on one of her hypers. Bet she’s been buying shed loads of designer stuff online too. Paddy probably saw that wedding tweet and started rocking in the corner sobbing for his mummy (or chauffeur to take him to a Soho strip joint for some sneaky substances me time).
Haha!! She literally posted this earlier! She’s only happy if she’s spent money or had validation from an external source. I’d love to know when the last time she just did something for herself that wasn’t for the gram was. She still has zero friends and zero personality (other than whingeing). As for 2022 being the year of sex - given how much time she spends on social media I can only surmise she isn’t getting a lot of action!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha!! She literally posted this earlier! She’s only happy if she’s spent money or had validation from an external source. I’d love to know when the last time she just did something for herself that wasn’t for the gram was. She still has zero friends and zero personality (other than whingeing). As for 2022 being the year of sex - given how much time she spends on social media I can only surmise she isn’t getting a lot of action!!
Slight issue is that Lily Collins is a good 4-5 inches taller than Alice, so the clothes will not look the same as good on Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So are you engaged or just thinking of nagging paddy to marry you???
She is fearing for her safety yet she’s tweeting with her location on.

Of course Hammersmith is not a small area but it still narrows it down. Next step is looking at her videos and stories and working out backgrounds. Narrowing it down to 1 area of london is a great help to those creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe seeing lots of her friends settle down and have children whilst she and Paddy aren’t engaged is making her anxious and feel down? Maybe he’s fobbing her off with excuses?! I hope she has got someone to talk to or some close friends that we don’t see on Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.