Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day spent with Paddy's family which explains the need for a sudden facial (it is genuinely really sad how insecure she is) and now she is home with a cup of tea to watch the footie.
Such a normal, regular, down to Earth girl our Alice. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another before and after letting us know how much happier she is now. Offering armchair advice again.
While the clean eating Alice photo may be hiding an eating disorder or workout issues, her face is glowing. The smile tilts up. In the the new pictures she looks so plastic. I wish she could enjoy her youth and like herself a bit more.

Reactions: 9
Another before and after letting us know how much happier she is now. Offering armchair advice again.
While the clean eating Alice photo may be hiding an eating disorder or workout issues, her face is glowing. The smile tilts up. In the the new pictures she looks so plastic. I wish she could enjoy her youth and like herself a bit more.
Also - she got famous being the tiny Alice with clean eating books so this is like slapping everyone in the face who bought into that. Ignore that Alice! Listen to me now - despite several posts the last few days about being unhappy, feeling she hasn’t had a very positive or productive year, ups and downs like your jeans after a bad curry. 🚽 She needs to just stay in her lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this composite bonding? It's made her teeth not suit her face if you get what I mean...? Her smile looks really odd and one side of her mouth has drooped down because of it...she says she has never had anything done and that droop was always there but if you look in her old photos her smile was normal...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Is this composite bonding? It's made her teeth not suit her face if you get what I mean...? Her smile looks really odd and one side of her mouth has drooped down because of it...she says she has never had anything done and that droop was always there but if you look in her old photos her smile was normal...
She has admitted to some composite bonding - her teeth don’t fit her mouth and face proportions properly now although I admit not as horrendous as Zanna and her horse teeth 😬😱

Reactions: 5
The “forehead of Fulham” is back again - thanks to whoever gave her this name, I can’t recall but it’s soooo apt. Watch out for that jet coming in to land. And sorry but this outfit. It doesn’t fit?? Too long. Too baggy. Just not good. If you were 5 ft 10 and long legged yes. 😬🤷‍♀️
Lol, that was me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The “forehead of Fulham” is back again - thanks to whoever gave her this name, I can’t recall but it’s soooo apt. Watch out for that jet coming in to land. And sorry but this outfit. It doesn’t fit?? Too long. Too baggy. Just not good. If you were 5 ft 10 and long legged yes. 😬🤷‍♀️
*saving it for when she gets her boob job

Reactions: 2
She looks bald in that second photo 😬

She edited the waist on that dress. No way it would stick out like that and it’s completely wrong for her.

I would cry if I was that greasy looking.

I’m not done yet LOL
That pic of Paddy and her 4 years ago. What a cute outfit! She looks great though their body language is weird.

Ok - who wrote this? And WHY would she repost it?? Attention seeker!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She edited the waist on that dress. No way it would stick out like that and it’s completely wrong for her.

I’m not done yet LOL
That pic of Paddy and her 4 years ago. What a cute outfit! She looks great though their body language is weird.

Glad you called out that blatant edited waist in that dress that looks ill-fitted on her. She’s full of tit.

And yeah no need for her to repost or think she’s someone well’ard with her pathetic reply …but she has nothing of interest to offer and needs to whinge about something publicly to stay irrelevant and visible.

Reactions: 3

I’m not done yet LOL

It doesn't matter how much she or anyone weighs, I wholeheartedly support everyone's freedom to be happy regardless so the 'heavier can't be healthier comment' is problematic and it's given her a free shot at a reply which will resound with many, many people and undoubtedly provide the dopamine kick of increased engagement.

I am not vindicating her pettiness here though and would add that she has seemingly replaced the clear and obvious eating and overtraining issues she once had with a steady stream of procedures to make her feel better about how she's looks. The new 'happy' Alice seems incredibly sad and is yet to learn that the hole she is looking to fill can't be plugged with shiny designer goodies, botox or all the fire and ice facials in the world. She may be fooling herself but nobody else is buying it and I have to wonder where her family and friends are to support and guide her.

Why screenshot and post that? And she replied less than a minute after the comment was made so she must just be sitting on her phone all day. There were so many positive and supportive comments on that post and this is what she chose to draw attention to. I wonder why?

I totally agree with the sentiment of her post but she really needs to stop fooling herself that she is happy now. Leaving a day with your boyfriends family to go and get a facial because of your post Christmas skin is really odd. She looks so strange now with the tight and shiny skin and weird mouth. I hope someone close to her can get through to her soon, it’s sad to watch what she is turning into.

Reactions: 6
Why screenshot and post that? And she replied less than a minute after the comment was made so she must just be sitting on her phone all day. There were so many positive and supportive comments on that post and this is what she chose to draw attention to. I wonder why?

I totally agree with the sentiment of her post but she really needs to stop fooling herself that she is happy now. Leaving a day with your boyfriends family to go and get a facial because of your post Christmas skin is really odd. She looks so strange now with the tight and shiny skin and weird mouth. I hope someone close to her can get through to her soon, it’s sad to watch what she is turning into.
What was the comment and what did she say?

I see she’s gone out to get her brows done - glad to see she is taking Covid seriously. Can’t believe that silly cow hasn’t got it yet.

Reactions: 3
What was the comment and what did she say?

I see she’s gone out to get her brows done - glad to see she is taking Covid seriously. Can’t believe that silly cow hasn’t got it yet.
But why wouldn’t she? That’s not against the rules…

See the screenshot on my previous post

What a strange pose and here is her face without the filters she claims not to use🙄🙄🙄
Oh whoops missed it earlier, thanks! Yes how sad she literally replied within a few seconds!!

But why wouldn’t she? That’s not against the rules…

And you really think this incompetent tit show of a government is fit to make the rules? Just because something isn’t against the rules, it doesn’t mean it’s a sensible thing to do. Covid cases are through the roof. She went on last week about being afraid of the rising cases and how she was going to avoid going out - and then goes out to get non essential treatments etc. all for her vanity. she’s a selfish prick.

And you really think this incompetent tit show of a government is fit to make the rules? Just because something isn’t against the rules, it doesn’t mean it’s a sensible thing to do. Covid cases are through the roof. She went on last week about being afraid of the rising cases and how she was going to avoid going out - and then goes out to get non essential treatments etc. all for her vanity. she’s a selfish prick.
If everyone took that view though there would be absolutely no economy or businesses left. Surely it is about sticking to the rules and assessing your own personal risk and that of those around you?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.