Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LewyB

Thread title suggestion:

Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining. Give me strength, Alice please stop whining.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I love these influencers that say ‘you don’t see everything’ ‘I only share a tiny part of my life’ …. But they share a story every 20 mins, take a pic of every plate of food they eat, film themselves for their entire gym session, tag every outfit … there’s literally no time for them to have this secret life 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Alice Liveing- always after something free, Paddy still not got down on one knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Weeping this morning as she couldn’t finish her run. Bit of a disaster. Oh Princess get a life. God she drives me more insane every day. And we don’t judge on the small portion you post as you share sooooooooo much of your life!!! 😳😳🤣🤣
Ok, so today I cried at my first 8 week scan with a new pregnancy after a miscarriage a few months ago as I scared they wouldn't find a heartbeat again. I felt like an idiot but in comparison to Alice I guess it's warranted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sunflower91

VIP Member
The dress makes her look like a sickly Victorian child that’s been invited to spend Christmas with the richer people so she can have some turkey and not get rickets.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Paddy won’t commit to her. He’s what - 35 ish? Five years together? Nope. If he wanted it he’d have popped the question and they’d be in their own house and she’d be sprogged up. I’ve been there in my 20s. Nine years with someone who wouldn’t buy anything property wise with me. Should have seen the signs. Best thing I did was shag my boss and leave him. Dear God I was Bridget Jones. 😳🤣

Oh and that flat move was because of the Volvo I reckon. Remember she said she “might need to move” and then it was all a rush and she was trying to find a tenant to rent her old flat?! She got the OK on the Volvo gig and they’d want her to have secure parking I bet which the new pad does. So they had to ditch their contract on the old abode and shimmy down to the new Mrs Hinch love nest crammed with coffee table books and fake plants and free sofas. I tell ye. She’s so transparent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
What happened to her mate the travel guru who booked their last few holidays? Bet he knows loads of places. Absolutely transparent in her hunt for a freebie.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Bowsider2010

God I sound like a broken record…BUT…in her stories from the gym today, she’s wearing HEAD TO TOE LULULEMON AGAIN…and this is the woman who’s just been paid £££££ to promote Sweaty Betty!? I work in Marketing and if we’d paid an influencer to promote our brand and less than 24 hours later they are wearing / using a competitor I’d be fuming. She‘s just not genuine anymore, I don’t believe a word of what she says.
And rocking up to Winter wonderland wearing head to toe Burberry? oh take a day off love, we get it, you’re rich.

Reactions: 17

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Oh lordy, is this a current photo? She doesn’t look good here. At all.
yikes
My year in review? 🤷‍♀️
Almonds.Period. Hyper. Depressed. Period. Volvo. Holiday. Hyper. Period. Holiday. Freebies. Depressed. Lewis. Period. Holiday. Hyper. Skin peel. Period. Laser skin treatment. Holiday. Spot. Depressed. Christmas tree. Period.

insert app failure randomly above.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It is what it is

The Fulham forehead rollercoster: feeling insecure blame it on the liqueur, still no ring and wasting her money on bling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
What if…(and yes, I love playing this game) she got drunk earlier in the week and had a total meltdown on Paddy? Where is our relationship? Are you planning to marry me, etc…. Didn’t get the answers she wanted and now is swearing off booze so she doesn’t do that again? 😂😂😂
There’s definitely been some booze fuelled distress over recent days. I’m calling a massive piss up with Grubby Pants and then she went all out psycho on Paddy about lack of commitment. As a way to fix the misery she’s gone teetotal and bought some new frocks. Happy days. Happy Monday everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Oh dear. All of the questions are basically answering stuff on here. She couldn't really make it more obvious could she! For someone who feels the need to do multiple talking stories every morning about exactly what she will be doing all day (and then post more throughout the day) I find it odd that she thinks she doesn't share much. I mean I know more about her day than I do my own half the time!!!

Reactions: 14

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She complains about her skin and her spots/breakouts, but then wears a full face of make up to the gym this morning because she’s ‘going out afterwards’.
The time she spent applying make up this morning; she could have gone to the gym earlier and then applied it afterwards. No time lost.
It’s fucking stupid

Hang on… but she’s back home having meetings. So why did she really put make up on before the gym?

Her chin looks so broken out- covering it, sweating and then not washing her face afterwards will not help that.
She can throw all her money at these expensive facials, but ‘wash your face after a workout’ is the most basic knowledge everyone should know
416EA2E0-273D-4448-B395-17972E328D3A.png

Last edited:

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Timeline is about when she started dating Paddy. Maybe it was new love or maybe she was just being her. Either way, she just looked happy.
This is the first year she’s going to his house for Xmas, interesting thing to tell us. That’s a long time to be excluded. Wonder what changed?
Not sure about being excluded. I have friends who got married this year and are spending it together for the first time. I’ve been with my bf nearly three years and doing it for the first time this year. Can be for lots of different reasons! Mine is mostly because Christmas is so special to my family and we have so many niche traditions we just didn’t want to break by having someone else there!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Well she deleted it now ..
Lol Alice. I can give you one more armchair therapist tip of the day. Don’t engage with anyone when they mention paddy or getting married. Especially don’t screenshot and share any messages. It clearly gets you in a right tizz and probably ruins your day. Then, go and see your actual therapist and work out why that is.

Taadaaaa

• Haha