Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she means Facebook and Instagram - if she gets her knickers in a twist reading tattle then she only has herself to blame

Reactions: 10
Stop reading tattle alice if it’s no good for you
If these comments are aimed at Tattle I have a couple of things to say....
What has happened to give her cause for concern regarding her safety?
As for the paranoia over her appearance, it's her obsession with it that has prompted comment.

And do you know how we know she’s reading here?! If they were “written to her” as she claims…she would have screenshotted and posted it for the world to see with an ultrafast passive response like she usually does. Do one luv. We know you’ve just been having a good read here 🙄

Reactions: 7
If everyone took that view though there would be absolutely no economy or businesses left. Surely it is about sticking to the rules and assessing your own personal risk and that of those around you?
That you Alice?

Having lost a relative to Covid because people around them were lax, and with one of my best friends working as an ICU doctor and hearing on a regular basis about the horrors, I think we all have a responsibility to be sensible. Alice herself appeared to acknowledge that last week then went totally against her own comments.

Cases are close to 200,000 a day presently with hospitalisations rising dramatically. Alice’s sodding eyebrows can wait for a week in my opinion. There are restrictions in other parts of the UK and thankfully the regional governments are much more sensible. It’s hardly a sacrifice compared to what a lot of people are going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If these comments are aimed at Tattle I have a couple of things to say....
What has happened to give her cause for concern regarding her safety?
As for the paranoia over her appearance, it's her obsession with it that has prompted comment.
She's concerned for her safety yet posts exactly where she is going every day on her stories. I don't live too far from Alice. The only reason I know this is that I had identified her location from the houses on the street behind her when she posted on her stories a a few months back.

Reactions: 11
She's concerned for her safety yet posts exactly where she is going every day on her stories. I don't live too far from Alice. The only reason I know this is that I had identified her location from the houses on the street behind her when she posted on her stories a a few months back.
I know that Tattle comes in for a lot of criticism from those with threads here but I don't recall ever reading anything threatening here (it may exist but I've not seen it) and I am pretty sure that everyone would condemn any kind of abusive or threatening behaviour.

I know that Tattle comes in for a lot of criticism from those with threads here but I don't recall ever reading anything threatening here (it may exist but I've not seen it) and I am pretty sure that everyone would condemn any kind of abusive or threatening behaviour.
Abusive and threatening behaviour is against the tattle rules and the mods would swiftly deal with it. Alice doesn't have a leg to stand on if she's referring to tattle.

Nobody has ever ever ever threatened Alice on here. Never. She sets herself for comments and criticism because of her behaviour and disingenuous content. Adverts, undeclared partnerships, filters when she denies them, ramming luxury items down our throats all the time and moaning about her tough year when she’s pretty much done sweet FA in terms of stressful work!!! Imagine being a front line worker Alice - spare a thought for medics, shop workers, emergency services, teachers, hospitality owners who’ve lost their businesses due to Covid?! Her entitled crappy attitude is why she gets written about here. Grow up Princess and get some Citalopram. You’re all over the place. 😬

That you Alice?

Having lost a relative to Covid because people around them were lax, and with one of my best friends working as an ICU doctor and hearing on a regular basis about the horrors, I think we all have a responsibility to be sensible. Alice herself appeared to acknowledge that last week then went totally against her own comments.

Cases are close to 200,000 a day presently with hospitalisations rising dramatically. Alice’s sodding eyebrows can wait for a week in my opinion. There are restrictions in other parts of the UK and thankfully the regional governments are much more sensible. It’s hardly a sacrifice compared to what a lot of people are going through.
No I'm not Alice. And I'm not sure what difference waiting a week will make. I'm not under playing covid but just stating my view.

I honestly think she’s referring to the ‘forehead of Fulham’ comments mainly because everything else has already been said before !! Yeh it’s a bit mean but also you got to laugh. My husband calls me ‘five-head’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s taken it down. 😂
Maybe it was us calling her out about the unclaimed car #ad or her weight and her stupid post about it’s ok to be chubbier after you ride your viewers backs to get famous by promoting being thin and fit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s become an editor .. how can she go on about positivity and being happy in your own skin one day then the next be uploading pics of herself looking longingly at a flat tummy … what a bellend!

Who does she think she’s fooling?

View attachment 953909
She looks scary skinny here! Sadly I reckon she’s trying to cash in on the January crash diet approach for her app, i.e. “if I get her app I can be that skinny!”, yet on other posts and stories she’s made such a big thing about accepting weight gain and being happy?! Make your mind up who you want to milk for ££ Alice!

Last edited:
Not going to lie, getting strong Wallace and Gromit vibes from this photo!!

For the love of God please can we crowdfund a tailor for her? Those trousers are way too long on her and totally swamp her! Is she still working with her stylist do we know?

Loling so hard they went to a posh do at The Ned. Looks dull as duck. She really is old before her time - when Paddy can actually be arsed to go out with her it’s always to some stuffy middle aged event. Mind you, not like any of their mates would have a raucous New Year’s Eve party (the best kind!)

O. M. G.
Total bullshit edit.

Omicron is everywhere. Why would you go out????????

I literally caught it going out for a walk with a friend. Bet this bellend escapes it despite her prancing around!

Attachments

The pants are too long and large so they don’t cling to her thighs or cut into her waist. I do believe in the first picture, she’s stretch edited her legs - look at the wall, what kind of angle was this taken from?
Second photo - edited everywhere.
Third photo - she really fancies herself, doesn’t she?
I know nothing about the NED - someone explain please.
3-2-1 Happy New Years Covid!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.