Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s one of the worst kind of influencers. Full of holier than thou comments and denials yet actually full to the brim with 💩
my friend asked her if she photosshops her pics I think specifically the long dress one, and she said no she doesn’t. She said the long dress one was taken 6 months ago when she was slimmer…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my friend asked her if she photosshops her pics I think specifically the long dress one, and she said no she doesn’t. She said the long dress one was taken 6 months ago when she was slimmer…..
Wait wait wait. Your friend messaged her and a) got a reply and b) didn’t get called out for being a nasty troll? Do tell us more!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wait wait wait. Your friend messaged her and a) got a reply and b) didn’t get called out for being a nasty troll? Do tell us more!!!
Yes. My friend likes her and follows her so she wasn’t nasty about it or anything so there was no ammo to call her a troll. she just asked because she has her app I mentioned that it looked edited and she agreed so she asked her and she sent me the screen shot.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The Fulham forehead rollercoster: feeling insecure blame it on the liqueur, still no ring and wasting her money on bling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She complains about her skin and her spots/breakouts, but then wears a full face of make up to the gym this morning because she’s ‘going out afterwards’.
The time she spent applying make up this morning; she could have gone to the gym earlier and then applied it afterwards. No time lost.
It’s bleeping stupid

Hang on… but she’s back home having meetings. So why did she really put make up on before the gym?

Her chin looks so broken out- covering it, sweating and then not washing her face afterwards will not help that.
She can throw all her money at these expensive facials, but ‘wash your face after a workout’ is the most basic knowledge everyone should know
416EA2E0-273D-4448-B395-17972E328D3A.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She complains about her skin and her spots/breakouts, but then wears a full face of make up to the gym this morning because she’s ‘going out afterwards’.
The time she spent applying make up this morning; she could have gone to the gym earlier and then applied it afterwards. No time lost.
It’s bleeping stupid

Hang on… but she’s back home having meetings. So why did she really put make up on before the gym?

Her chin looks so broken out- covering it, sweating and then not washing her face afterwards will not help that.
She can throw all her money at these expensive facials, but ‘wash your face after a workout’ is the most basic knowledge everyone should know View attachment 966114
I was just thinking exactly this - and looks like she's still got the same t-shirt on. Her poor skin (and body!) why not have a shower afterwards?!

Reactions: 2
What happened to her mate the travel guru who booked their last few holidays? Bet he knows loads of places. Absolutely transparent in her hunt for a freebie.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
3 healthboards in England have declared critical incidents due to rising levels of covid, non urgent operations and procedures are being cancelled due to NHS staff contracting covid, nobody can order any LFT devices due to supply shortages and Alice is asking for recommendations where she can go on holiday. She really does live on her own planet doesn’t she.

Reactions: 13
I bet Paddy is desperately filling his work diary for April. The horror of another ten days of taking photos relentless 6 hours a day and then watching her edit them for another 4. 😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely said she was going somewhere hot in November and they’d booked it through that travel guru guy

Reactions: 4
It’s bleeping stupid

She can throw all her money at these expensive facials, but ‘wash your face after a workout’ is the most basic knowledge everyone should know View attachment 966114
Lordy, lordy, lordy just LOOK at that skin. Zits, white heads. Looks like a rocky outcropping.
The makeup comment was for us- so we don’t come at her for wearing makeup to the gym. Hence the “have something later to do”
No one, and I mean no one, is jealous of your life Alice. It’s plain dull.
Break up with Paddy and go have some fun.
😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just discovered the wonder that is Social Blade (had to keep watch of Elle Darbys follower count decrease didn’t I 😆) and checked on Alice’s stats. She is down almost 2,500 followers in the last month!

A3FCDB6F-47B5-483B-9A43-06A3B19136FA.png

AB9221A2-10EE-4266-AD37-FD098CA25F20.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.