Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s left that falling over vid on her grid … she looks twice the size! Musnt have the app that makes you skinny in videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do find it baffling that she’s so desperate for work/money/freebies she endorses Dubai as a chic zen wellness retreat given the fact that they still see homosexuality as a crime. Guess moneys more important than her best friend ever in the whole world Lewis. (And why is she wearing those Chanel clown shoes on the bleeping beach).

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That Lewis person irks me. I just get the feeling he will only stick around as long as there’s something in it for him ie Almonds follower count. He’d be off like a shot if she lost her followers

Reactions: 10
The comments on her posts are always limited. She can only exist within her echo chamber and with everyone telling her how amazing she is. If any slip through the cracks I guess they’re easier to delete and block.

Reactions: 3
That Lewis person irks me. I just get the feeling he will only stick around as long as there’s something in it for him ie Almonds follower count. He’d be off like a shot if she lost her followers
I still maintain that man is homeless and just wafts between his ‘besties’ homes

• Haha
The comments on her posts are always limited. She can only exist within her echo chamber and with everyone telling her how amazing she is. If any slip through the cracks I guess they’re easier to delete and block.
I can tell you know that she blocks, I liked that question on her latest post and am now blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s gained a lot of likes and an additional comment but Alice hasn’t acknowledged them
She's currently having emergency appointments with her botox injector, skin doctor, trichologist, holiday planner, financial planner, make-up artist, hairdresser and stylist in preparation for answering this question from the mean, mean troll….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.