Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much weight do we think she’s lost for her wedding?
Plus , like the outfit minus the shoes.
She’s losing 5-7kg and she’ll say it was from the “stress of wedding planning”.
Why does she insist on stealing DP’s jackets. They’re always so badly fitted on the shoulders and sleeve lengths

Reactions: 5
Notice that we haven’t seen her since she put up the podcast recording on Wednesday? Even her personal account where she’s playing ‘find me an outfit’ is a pic from the other day.
Did she has plastic surgery or something? 😂

What’s this post about? She’s been pretty cryptic lately

Attachments

I thought I had seen a story about a friend that had passed away. Maybe she’s taking a bit of time

Notice that we haven’t seen her since she put up the podcast recording on Wednesday? Even her personal account where she’s playing ‘find me an outfit’ is a pic from the other day.
Did she has plastic surgery or something? 😂

What’s this post about? She’s been pretty cryptic lately
The boxing place she goes to is closing that gym and moving to a different location

Reactions: 2
Howling at her new post. 'One blazer, many ways' and she's showed three pics of her wearing the blazer with jeans. Two of them she's wearing a cream top, two of them she's wearing loafers (albeit in different colours). Wow! The diversity! Truly an investment piece!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't watch her talk,gives me the biggest ick 🤮🤮videos of her always look so different to those staged photos of hers

Reactions: 2
How much do we think she spends on beauty related treatments a month… surely it’s crazy!! Hair, Botox, nails, facials, brows, skin stuff… BONKERS. Plus the time to do it all! 😁

Reactions: 8
She must spend close to a grand a month on all of it. And that’s excluding all of her designer skin and hair care at home

Reactions: 3
She must spend close to a grand a month on all of it. And that’s excluding all of her designer skin and hair care at home
And think of the clothing budget. The black loafers in her how to wear a blazer photos are Loro Piana and well over a grand.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How much do we think she spends on beauty related treatments a month… surely it’s crazy!! Hair, Botox, nails, facials, brows, skin stuff… BONKERS. Plus the time to do it all! 😁

I know.. all those treatments she fits in... Whilst working sooooo hard full time, super super busy!

I have no idea how she does it all tbh(!) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know.. all those treatments she fits in... Whilst working sooooo hard full time, super super busy!

I have no idea how she does it all tbh(!) 🤣🤣
Four quite lengthy stories now about what she has done for the wedding. Go watch! Soooo informative.
She burns money like it’s free. That app must be doing well.
Also watch the new Botox settle in. She had her bunny lines done. Easy to tell from the divot next to the nose and I always think it looks weird Personal opinion only.

Four quite lengthy stories now about what she has done for the wedding. Go watch! Soooo informative.
She burns money like it’s free. That app must be doing well.
Also watch the new Botox settle in. She had her bunny lines done. Easy to tell from the divot next to the nose and I always think it looks weird Personal opinion only.
Those stories are soooo dull!! And what is she on about with her oh I’ve not had fillers - her face is so full of Botox I don’t think they’d get any filler in it. Enormous shiny frozen spam, hairline receding like it’s under attack. The money she spends trying to fix herself is astounding. Yet she’s oh so happy in her skin.

Those stories are soooo dull!! And what is she on about with her oh I’ve not had fillers - her face is so full of Botox I don’t think they’d get any filler in it. Enormous shiny frozen spam, hairline receding like it’s under attack. The money she spends trying to fix herself is astounding. Yet she’s oh so happy in her skin.
I can't help but think that botoxing ones armpits because of a little reaction ( pretty sure we've all had similar at some point, I know I have) is a bit of an extreme reaction.
I'm all for doing whatever makes you happy but she does seem to me to be dependant on the hit she gets from this s**t. It is quite sad really. 🙁

Reactions: 7
Botox in her pits to prevent sweating! Does she realise how tragic she sounds? It's like she wants to wipe away any trace that she might be an actual functioning human with expressions and bodily functions. All of her beauticians and aestheticians must see her book an appointment in their diaries and rub their hands together. What daft made-up thing can we convince Alice she needs this time?!

Also, doesn't sweat play an important function in regulating body temperature? So as someone who exercises regularly, surely the body is going to find a way to sweat from somewhere else to keep from overheating? She's supposedly a PT, I can't believe the vanity involved in interfering with a natural process just because you're worried about sweating on your wedding dress.

Reactions: 9
I can't help but think that botoxing ones armpits because of a little reaction ( pretty sure we've all had similar at some point, I know I have) is a bit of an extreme reaction.
I'm all for doing whatever makes you happy but she does seem to me to be dependant on the hit she gets from this s**t. It is quite sad really. 🙁
She just wants to spend money and have more stuff “done”. I had a reaction to the Wild deodorants - I switched to using the Wild sensitive ones. No reaction. It’s often something else as well, what she’s using when she shaves or waxes her armpits, shower stuff etc. she’s so desperate to “fix” everything. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.