Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people want to get their knickers in a twist about photoshop they should start looking at these Instahuns. At this point I genuinely have no idea what her actual face or body look like. It’s absolutely nuts how much she gets away with without being called out and on top of that, has the audacity to make money from preaching about body confidence and being happy in her own skin.

Reactions: 6
It’s still there as a post in her “private” account.
---
Run, don’t walk, to her public page and watch the new ad for Volvo. No filters there and it’s shocking how different she looks.
Christ the amount of hot air at that launch just about cancels out any global warming savings driving the car might get you. What a load of wasteful guff honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, who is she going after with this whole “fitness red flag” thing about the abs? 😂

Reactions: 2
Says the one who edits her pictures to make her look much taller and leaner than she actually is…a bit like Bryony’s natural body 🤦

Reactions: 3
My favourite of these posts is when Tally Rye does this and every red flag is her ‘bestie’ Zanna
Then Zanna will fire something back obviously aimed at Tally, then there’ll be a pic of them ‘co-working’ and repeat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice didn’t need to film her whole body for that reel nor did she need to wear a tiny sports bra for it. It’s clear she wasn’t either just starting or finishing a workout so it wasn’t to manage her temperature. I’m all for wearing what you like but she didn’t need to film herself at all for that message, she could have filmed simply anything else and just added a voiceover.
And no recognition at all that she is coming from a place of privilege that she is thin, and that she made her career off selling the idea that clean eating (and now ‘body acceptance’ blah blah pull the other one) will lead to a certain body type and image.

Also, and I am not body shaming anyone because Lord knows my own stomach is far from flat and lean, but for Alice to say that it has no relation to health is disingenuous because carrying excess weight around your abdomen increases a number of really serious health risks.
I don't know what she is trying to do here other than fish for loads of complimentary "you're so great!" comments and likes but her Instagram bio still lists her as a 4 x author with a link to all her problematic Clean Eating Alice Books on Amazon so she really should get her own house in order before throwing shade at others.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Is DP not getting to taste his own wedding cake? Would you not try it together and decide rather than a poll for strangers on the internet

Reactions: 11
Is DP not getting to taste his own wedding cake? Would you not try it together and decide rather than a poll for strangers on the internet
He’s an accessory for this wedding. I can almost guarantee that he has NO say in anything besides what booze will be served.
also the cakes. Where is the baker coming from? Can’t they pop down there and make a day of it to taste and have some champagne etc? Cake that’s been cling wrapped and warm and mushed together. Ick and disrespectful to the cake.
As for “normalizing” eating. Honey that’s not what you’re doing. You’re setting everyone up for your new filled-with-horse crap book that’s coming out. Don’t pretend it’s anything else.
Yeah, okay, done now. Have a nice day.

Reactions: 8
As part of her wedding skin care consultation (cough cough right. More like fillers and Botox) maybe she should have checked these services out since she lights money on fire and watches it burn every day …
Looks like her mum is getting some freebies too. Saw a post pop up on my feed with her mum getting a £2-2.7k treatment from this place.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.