Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's forgotten all about Paddy 😆

My opinion - get different flavours in different layers.

Reactions: 4
Let’s overlook the massive weight loss she’s been quietly doing.
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she owned it. When I got married in 2009 I started working with a PT on the autumn of 2008. Yes I wanted to get stronger but I wanted to lose weight for my wedding. I was carrying more weight as I’d been eating man sized portions for months and drinking red wine! I did it, I’m not ashamed of it. She’s so disingenuous it’s nauseating.

Reactions: 17
Her posts are doing more harm than good. Now people will be thinking ‘oh tit, I’m not starving myself for my wedding, should I be?’ She’s so toxic!

Reactions: 7
Clearly losing weight for the wedding (which is absolutely fine, I get wanting to look and feel your best) but not acknowledging it. At the same time she’s also telling everyone that she’s happy in her own skin and making totally unnecessary posts of her eating junk on camera. Not only that but making a point of saying she was eating a big bag of Malteasers and family bag of Mini Eggs to prove that she’s found “food freedom.” But she’s also constantly editing her posts or choosing weird angles to make herself look smaller than she is, which is obvious because she always looks very different in other people’s photos and videos.

This is absolutely not food freedom and body acceptance. Nor is it helpful or fair to any women following her who have had, or still have issues with food and exercise. It’s utterly disingenuous, misleading and a massive red flag that she hasn’t properly dealt with whatever issues she had.

Reactions: 15
No one is grossed out by watching her eat cake. They’re grossed out by the insufferable sanctimonious messaging.
“I’m eating cake in camera to helpppp you lemmings”.
Why didn’t she do this with Paddy?! Is he a guest at his own wedding? Does Paddy not like cake??
Al

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I have never seen anyone laugh hysterically without one single facial muscle moving.

and what is that pink floral horror?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
By the way she says fashion show of her new Zara bits I can only assume she’s keeping it. I don’t necessarily hate the dress, probably look amazing on someone tall and willowy, looks like a bedspread on her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.