Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone thinking her wedding dress will be like ? I love guessing what people have gone for.
I think it will be something quite intricate - I was thinking lace with long sleeves but I think she posted a pic of herself in a similar dress so maybe not.

Reactions: 4
Would someone kindly make a new thread? I’m not allowed to…. 😂
---
Also Chessie King. Barf barf barf. Will
She let Alice have her day or will she make it about her?? Watch Lewis’s IG stories. She’s a cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've never followed Chessie, I just see her pop up on other accounts. Alice's friends tend to seem quite sensible/posh but Chessie is loud, brash and trying hard to be wacky. I don't see how she fits in.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.