Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a squirrel! What was she doing here - I don't look at her IG so curious...not eating maltesers again?!
She was at her food tasting session ahead of her wedding, so she set her camera up to film herself eating it. You know, just really normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to my tedtalk.
I don’t understand the hair.
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Officially nuts. Goes to gym at 5.30am. Fine. But why film yourself cleaning your teeth and honestly, what’s the point of concealer and stuff for a crack of dawn gym sesh? Do it afterwards!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Officially nuts. Goes to gym at 5.30am. Fine. But why film yourself cleaning your teeth and honestly, what’s the point of concealer and stuff for a crack of dawn gym sesh? Do it afterwards!
Where the chiselled jaw line gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This! 🙌🏻
I too would be contemplating my life choices if they involved putting makeup on my face at 5:30am just to go to the gym.

Reactions: 12
I’m a 5am gym goer…they get scraped back hair and are lucky if my tshirt is in the right way. I do always manage a squirt of deodorant though 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely manic at the moment. It always makes me feel a bit uneasy when she’s super chirpy and trying to be fun because you know at any moment that could change and suddenly she’ll be posting a photo of her, red-faced and puffy-eyed with the caption “really struggling to show up on here.”
Presumably the overly-happy, hyper Alice will continue until the wedding, followed by a massive crash when it’s all over she realises that an expensive, spectacle of a wedding doesn’t magically make all of your issues disappear 🎢🎢

Reactions: 13
Hey Team, just a reminder that nothing makes you feel better than a fake tan, per Alice. She guarrtees it
Back to your regularly scheduled programming now 😂
have a nice day

Reactions: 2
I have very thick, naturally curly hair and I use that Elasticizer once per week as a treatment for 30-60 mins before washing. I can’t imagine it’s great for your hair to be coated in that every single day!

Reactions: 1
I have very thick, naturally curly hair and I use that Elasticizer once per week as a treatment for 30-60 mins before washing. I can’t imagine it’s great for your hair to be coated in that every single day!
Looking at her hair constantly pulled back so tightly and smothered in stuff so that it doesn't move - even at 5am in the morning on the way to the gym gives me a headache. How on Earth does she expect it to grow and thrive when she treats it so badly. 😣

It would appear the App has been a complete disaster the last two days. Not loading, hopeless support responses, crashing, blah blah blah. She needs to work on a stable platform rather than holidays, tans, designer handbags and worrying about her name. She’ll be Mrs Private Patrick Murphy soon anyway. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.