Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consider me officially deinfluenced from ever booking Soho Farmhouse. Can’t risk running into this lot in their dressing gowns, finding themselves HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So bad at taking anything but blurry photos as having TOo. muCH. fun. To take any pictures.

coz these are super natural. Not posed. If I ever go to Soho Farmhouse (unlikely) remind me to take a onesie. I don’t want one that’s had DP inside it. So to speak. 😬😳
where’s her chiselled jawline gone? Oh yeah, photoshop

Reactions: 4
Her forehead and eyebrows don’t move AT ALL during the video she’s just posted. Creepily frozen. But please tell us again how you’re happy in your own skin.

IMG_5779.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I still can't get over how different her face is, and it's nowt to do with weight.

Reactions: 3
Some tremendous eye bleeping going on this morning. And yep you are self obsessed.

Also - my face hurts with that hair line and scraping.
I think I now know why she pulls her hair so tight - the Croydon facelift. She thinks it’s pulling her face slim, and pulling her lines away. Because there can’t be any other reason. Her hairline is so far receding and hair is so thin and it’s such a greasy look, so it’s definitely not about the hair looking good, but about her face looking snatched.
is she using filters?! I hate instagram.

Reactions: 2
I’m not self obsessed but here’s me pouting and kissing to the camera in my latest investment piece outfit I had to have xxx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.