Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems to me she’s ’two steps forward, one step back’ To share that she hasn’t been training, while pushing training app with a daily challenge and saying she hasn’t been prioritizing her workouts seems counter productive?

Also the therapy thing. Over share there.
But on the positive side- she’s moved her fashion Q&A to her personal account. Wonder who suggested that to her 🤫

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Her face looks painfully tight. Even more so than normal. Not sure if it’s the scraped back hair or she’s just been pumped full of even more Botox recently.
---
I’d also say 5 times in the gym in feb, alongside her boxing, is probably not miles off what someone with a demanding job would normally average in the gym so to come on and say she’s done “nothing” is pretty negating of lots of people’s work outs.

Reactions: 6
---
I’d also say 5 times in the gym in feb, alongside her boxing, is probably not miles off what someone with a demanding job would normally average in the gym so to come on and say she’s done “nothing” is pretty negating of lots of people’s work outs.
And she mentioned recently that she's been filming her workouts for the app "more often" (still only a week ahead :oops:)

And she mentioned recently that she's been filming her workouts for the app "more often" (still only a week ahead :oops:)
Confused because if she films workouts for her app, why does she need to gym on top of that? The app workouts she's filming are strength based with weights arent they?

Reactions: 2
Confused because if she films workouts for her app, why does she need to gym on top of that? The app workouts she's filming are strength based with weights arent they?
yep and she does the whole workout fully so either she is scamming her app members by selling them a workout that you actually need to go and do a 'proper' workout on top of or she has a very warped idea of how much exercise is actually healthy vs obsessive for one person! IMHO

Reactions: 7
1. Is this eye bleeping a new level of narcissism?
2. She looks about 45
3. Her eyebrows will grow back in 2 months.
I thought this, isn’t her wedding ages away? I HATE this OTT wedding prep. No wonder these women get depressed after the day itself is over

Reactions: 11
Why and how does she work at Paddy’s office? Is that really necessary? Or is it a stealth boast that she feels the need to hint that where he works = 💷💷💷💷💷

Reactions: 8
Why and how does she work at Paddy’s office? Is that really necessary? Or is it a stealth boast that she feels the need to hint that where he works = 💷💷💷💷💷
Or .. he works in a building that also has a shared office space. She might be on rent a desk a floor or two below. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought this, isn’t her wedding ages away? I HATE this OTT wedding prep. No wonder these women get depressed after the day itself is over
I get married within a few weeks of her from what she’s said previously and I didn’t know we had to prep our EYEBROWS too. Like I bought a dress, booked the church and venue and the rest will figure itself out. EYEBROW PREP?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“Can’t resist showing sneak peaks of our wedding venue” - do f##k off Alice, you’re hardly a superstar are you, we don’t give a tit.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.