Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on her friend Sarah’s stories. Running in socks and sliders. Wow how wild! What an absolute lunatic. Can only begin to imagine how crazy the wedding celebrations are going to be now!
Fancy going out in a hot country in shorts at night and not expecting to be bitten 😂 I’ll laugh my tits off if she’s got bites all over her arms and the blister hasn’t popped. 😂 when is this wedding of the century happening?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always thought it was the end of May but she hasn't mentioned the date for a long time. Could be any time I guess!

Reactions: 1
I always thought it was the end of May but she hasn't mentioned the date for a long time. Could be any time I guess!
Due to her importance and popularity she can’t advertise the date. We might all show up as she’s overshared so much!
I think it’s next weekend not this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely not this weekend if she only left Dubai last night/today….surely neurotic Alice couldn’t leave just a couple of days between a trip and her wedding

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she knows by now that in order to get legally married she’s going to have to come face to face with a “random from the council” and she’s had time to mentally prepare for it. Poor lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her friend in Dubai had said it was a few days until the wedding.

Maybe that's the legal wedding with the random council oik

Reactions: 7
I think it’s either weekend of the 11th or 18th. I vaguely remember thinking she was getting married just before me and mine is 25th May.

Reactions: 3
It’s going to be a wild wild ride everyone. The wedding can’t be this weekend when Paddy’s stag was last weekend surely? He’ll still be on one HECK of a comedown and likely only just started pissing in a straight line.

Anyway has she had her period yet? I can’t imagine the drama of period pains in amongst all this. 🙀

Attachments

• Haha
My ex had his stag do on the Thursday night with wedding on the Saturday. But I think that was the norm back then.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t it be wild if she gets sick? Traveling right before the big day probably isn’t the best idea.

Gonna be an amusing couple of weeks. 🍿🥤

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t it be wild if she gets sick? Traveling right before the big day probably isn’t the best idea.

Gonna be an amusing couple of weeks. 🍿🥤
Period, Covid, the raging 💩, spot breakout, rash somewhere traumatic, blisters, bites that get infected, broken nail…we need a pre wedding disaster in alice land Bingo card…

• Haha
Period, Covid, the raging 💩, spot breakout, rash somewhere traumatic, blisters, bites that get infected, broken nail…we need a pre wedding disaster in alice land Bingo card…
We totally need a Alice wedding bingo…
And don’t worry all the above issues will be solved with a cry followed by an emergency brow / facial / skin treatment that she is OBSESSED with because they’re THE BEST in the business. In fact you could say they’re investment pieces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who can make a bingo card????
🤔
I’d love to see her registry as well!
---
Apparently I have loads of time on my hands so googled Alice liveing wedding registry but alas, nothing. Not surprised.
But I saw these two pics next to each other. The change in her face is shocking and …did she get a nose job? No shame and wouldn’t be surprised. She looks like a different person.

Attachments

• Wow
Can’t wait for the tit show that will be Alice and Tally’s weddings happening the same month and the inherent competition. I also love how they just will both have 4-6 weeks off before the wedding and fill those days with beauty treatments and shopping sprees. As if that’s normal life

Reactions: 11
Surely it can't be weeks away if she's getting hair nails and tan today? (And I thought the trip to dubai was to get a tan?)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.