Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been mentioned a few times already, but is it not a little bit strange to be promoting Dubai abs telling everyone how wonderful the place is, knowing where they stand on her supposed bestie and him being gay?! Like, I would love to hear his thoughts about it all. I’m guessing he wasn’t invited for a pre wedding tan to sit around the pool in his speedos
He has been there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can’t with her smug bragging spam head. Sat there trying to be budget Holly willoughby asking how we are and having the audacity to push content about the dangers of restriction and being all contrite on how she was also pushing that.

I’ve been trying to keep my distance from socials lately, I relapsed with my ED last month. Feel like absolute tit and just not appreciating Alice’s magical recovery tour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t with her smug bragging spam head. Sat there trying to be budget Holly willoughby asking how we are and having the audacity to push content about the dangers of restriction and being all contrite on how she was also pushing that.

I’ve been trying to keep my distance from socials lately, I relapsed with my ED last month. Feel like absolute tit and just not appreciating Alice’s magical recovery tour
Please remember that most of what she shows on Instagram is fake. Anyone who spends the vast majority of their time constantly trying to “fix” their physical appearance with botox, fillers, skin treatments, hair extensions, gaudy designer clothes and jewellery, plus thousands of pounds worth of high-end makeup, then still uses filters, editing and weird angles to avoid showing their real body and face shape all while preaching body confidence and being happy in their own skin, has not had a magical recovery.

She’s riding a massive high at the moment because of the wedding. Once everything settles down, the validation from all the “you look amazing hun” comments wears off and the realisation sets in that marriage doesn’t actually really change anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s suddenly radio silence followed by a “really struggling to show up on here” post.

Wishing you all the best with your recovery. Do what you need to do to protect your own mental health and as difficult as it may be, please don’t let the phoneys on Insta get to you ❤

(And “budget Holly Willoughby” definitely needs to be in the next thread title 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I agree that so much we see online is curated fakery. I don’t have any words of wisdom apart from a hug and to say do what you need to do for you. Budget Holly Willoughby must be in the next thread title. Or on a T shirt she can wear on her honeymoon?! Genius 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s been mentioned a few times already, but is it not a little bit strange to be promoting Dubai abs telling everyone how wonderful the place is, knowing where they stand on her supposed bestie and him being gay?! Like, I would love to hear his thoughts about it all. I’m guessing he wasn’t invited for a pre wedding tan to sit around the pool in his speedos
Doesn’t GP live there? Or has done so?
If so, then it wouldn’t be expected of her to boycott Dubai based on their backward laws and attitude towards 🏳️‍🌈

Alice has not recovered. Alice’s disorder has evolved from one manifestation (Clean Eating Alice) to another (addicted to treatments and tweakments Alice). It’s two sides of the same coin.

I also find it slightly baffling that she feels like she has to flee the country to handle the idea of Daddy Paddy’s stag do. Is that a normal place to be starting a marriage from?

Reactions: 18
Honestly, the brass neck of her telling people they're perfect just as they are when she's been wall-to-wall booked up with appointments to tweak every single atom of her appearance in the run up to her wedding. She's got absolutely no self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 15
There are gay men who walk around Dubai with full coverage makeup, you can be gay, you just cannot hold hands or make out in public,

There are even gay men and lesbian women who work in schools in Dubai, you just dont openly disay it but do whatever you want behind closed doors

Reactions: 3
What’s the difference between claiming a press trip and sponsored? Truly dont know so hoping someone can tell me. . Alice is writing press trip for the hotel stay

Alice has not recovered. Alice’s disorder has evolved from one manifestation (Clean Eating Alice) to another (addicted to treatments and tweakments Alice). It’s two sides of the same coin.

I also find it slightly baffling that she feels like she has to flee the country to handle the idea of Daddy Paddy’s stag do. Is that a normal place to be starting a marriage from?
This 👆 is spot on.

I also see it’s Tally’s hen weekend this coming weekend I think, so much for Alice being her mate and supporting her and sharing that event! Much more important to flee the country from the stag weekend?! How strange. I bet he’s not even going to be close to London!!!

Reactions: 4
I thought she was using #presstrip to try and fool people into thinking it’s “work” and something more than just a freebie.

Reactions: 2
This 👆 is spot on.

I also see it’s Tally’s hen weekend this coming weekend I think, so much for Alice being her mate and supporting her and sharing that event! Much more important to flee the country from the stag weekend?! How strange. I bet he’s not even going to be close to London!!!
I just commented about this on Tally’s page. So obvious Tally was there to make up the numbers. Didn’t even realise they were mates and she didn’t feature in any of Alice’s carefully curated highlights. Wonder if they’ll be an each others weddings?

Reactions: 3
I imagine Alice isn’t going to Tally’s because Zanna probably is. They seem to have fallen out over the years

This 👆 is spot on.

I think Alice’s second hen do was more of an influencer thing organised by their management than her actual friends so I doubt it’s a big deal to them. All fake for insta like their weddings will be

Reactions: 4
It’s going to be one big who has the best hen competition and the best wedding competition, isn’t it? All pretending to like each other but in reality seeing who can do it “the best” 🤢

Reactions: 6
What a coincidence this opportunity came up the week she was going to be in Dubai. She is at the same hotel as Bradley Simmonds. As much as I dislike him, his content selling the place is 1000% better than Alice's. Even so I still wouldn't be interested because they gave these two a freebie trip, airfares included no doubt.

Reactions: 5