Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am on the edge of my seat with this content….hair AND nails AND tan…she’s spoiling us
---
Can’t wait for the tit show that will be Alice and Tally’s weddings happening the same month and the inherent competition. I also love how they just will both have 4-6 weeks off before the wedding and fill those days with beauty treatments and shopping sprees. As if that’s normal life
Tally’s links to her bridal wardrobe so far cracked me up yesterday….isnt a bridal wardrobe just your dress and shoes? Did I do it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness, was that hair post for real? Who on earth puts that much focus on themselves… she’s thinking about how the blonde looks in black and white photos?!! Just get some highlights and a nice blow dry or curls and get on with it!

I’m sorry but she is not a serious person!

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, was that hair post for real? Who on earth puts that much focus on themselves… she’s thinking about how the blonde looks in black and white photos?!! Just get some highlights and a nice blow dry or curls and get on with it!

She’s just so self obsessed and vapid. It’s so mean but I literally can’t wait for the crash she’s going to experience after this show is over. She’s getting married to compete with others and have insta content.

Reactions: 9
As others have said, her comedown post wedding will be horrendous. Imagine putting all that pressure on yourself for your wedding?? For weeks she has non stop talked about her appearance. She has set such a level of perfection that she will end up focusing on the wrong thing for her wedding and it's very sad to see.

Reactions: 6

I can’t say I’ve ever looked at anyone on their wedding day either in the flesh or in pics afterwards and took notice of the exact shade of blonde of their hair. Literally no one cares!

Reactions: 5
Feeling sorry for Paddy. Imagine the level of stress around the house about the simplest things. Wonder if he’s considering taking a runner? 🫣
---
Wow. Hadn’t watched her stories until now. . These stories today. Oh save me

Alice - French manicures are not a short nail bed friend. Your fingers look shorter and thicker.
A tan is life changing? Opposed to what? I think getting a new heart or cured of
Cancer as life changing but what do i know. 🤷‍♀️
This. Is. An. Ad. If she didn’t pay ( and I do it she did this is some sort of ad or sponsorship or something. IMHO. She is a greeedy self promoter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
There she is with the BEST nails. She’s beyond vain. Possibility the most obsessed with her appearance of anyone I’ve ever seen on social media! It’s a full time job. And like you say, NO ONE bleeping CARES

Reactions: 10
IMG_6921.png

She’s wearing shape wear on her wedding day?! Lucky Paddy 😂 but also, how will she be able to eat and drink comfortably?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2912085
She’s wearing shape wear on her wedding day?! Lucky Paddy 😂 but also, how will she be able to eat and drink comfortably?!
I don’t see anything wrong with that to be honest, I did, I wanted a smooth line under my dress and some sexy skimpy knickers wouldn’t have done that. Most bridal shops will recommend them depending on the dress…skims are wonderful things, can still scoff a full meal in them no problem

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.