Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Very interesting ways”. Yep a seasoned and insightful review right there.
Also - I loathe this dress on her.
100%
'Very interesting ways' sound to me like the kind of double-speak Estate Agents use to promote a property with a bit of an issue. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100%
'Very interesting ways' sound to me like the kind of double-speak Estate Agents use to promote a property with a bit of an issue. 😅
Sounds like when you take your boomer parents or grandparents to a restaurant with international cuisine and they’re like “ooh, this looks.. interesting”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must be desperate for engagement or very bored if she is asking for advice on blisters. Has she never had one before? Get yourself to Boots and get some Compeed plasters which are fantastic. You can thank me later Alice.

Reactions: 5
She must be desperate for engagement or very bored if she is asking for advice on blisters. Has she never had one before? Get yourself to Boots and get some Compeed plasters which are fantastic. You can thank me later Alice.
You’re so kind. All I could think was - omg NOOOOO. Alice has a blister! Someone alert the media! Don’t you know - her wedding is in three weeks and she MuSt B PuRFect.
Jesus wept. This woman has not one toe in reality.
Hope it gets infected.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine asking all your mates for quotes about your book. She'll add one from her mum next. Moron.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who is going to buy that book? The people she helped damage their MH? No. Surely anyone can see she hasn’t ‘recovered’ and is obsessed with changing her appearance and getting every treatment and “remedy” possible. Just shifted the focus from being super lean to looking like a bleeping wax work / thunderbird

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen the apparently horrific blister pic. FFS it probably is sore but it’ll be gone in two days! And she is going to pop it with tweezers!!! Such a child. Grow up. I remember James Cracknell doing some extreme challenge and his feet were so blistered he had no skin left on some bits and he got taped up and cracked on. Alice is a whining bore.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they treat blisters in Harley Street….

She has zero coping skills. I've seen more resilience in an earthworm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paddy on a mad one and waking up in the morning to 164 missed calls, a picture of a blister and a “when might you be home?” text

• Haha
Reactions: 21