Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh babes, if you are getting Botox, fake hair, fake tan,,, Atleast get some fake nails 🤣

Reactions: 5
I get the impression this run up to and highly likely the actual event is one major major stressor about looking “perfect” to her. What happened to enjoying the occasion? I reckon she’ll be so utterly obsessed with hair, make up, nails, shoes, dress being perfect she won’t relax and enjoy the day.

I reckon DP’s wedding prep involves sorting a suit, brushing off his brown suede brogues, washing his hair and making sure the supplies ❄ are well stocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ran here when I saw she is trying to resell a used, altered dress for £450 😱 that she bought for £650 😱

Doesn’t quite line up with the “investment piece” logic…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh babes, if you are getting Botox, fake hair, fake tan,,, Atleast get some fake nails 🤣
The only wedding prep I did was get biab nails so they looked decent for the photos….would have thought Alice would have been all over that instead of her stumpy fingertoes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how she’s said she’s off to get married so will be sharing lots of content. Usually people say the other way around. She’s honestly just in it for insta clout, and this isn’t even the big party!

Reactions: 8
You sad vacuous show off.
Why are you getting married? To show off on Insta or coz, you know, love DP and want to share your life with him.
Silly moi. She’d be marrying GP if he wasn’t into 🍆 as well. 🙄

What do her non insta friends and family think of this obsession? My late Mum would have said put your phone down and enjoy the experience.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
You sad vacuous show off.
Why are you getting married? To show off on Insta or coz, you know, love DP and want to share your life with him.
Silly moi. She’d be marrying GP if he wasn’t into 🍆 as well. 🙄

What do her non insta friends and family think of this obsession? My late Mum would have said put your phone down and enjoy the experience.
This is so sad. I’d hate to be a guest at this crappy content farm wedding.

If a holiday and all of this pampering was just the prep for the legal ceremony I dread to think what the next few weeks will be like in the run-up to the OTT spectacle. Aside from a full on facelift surely there can’t be more to “fix” at this point.

She looks like a face lifted 50 year old. Awful suit. The constant photos, the filming of herself and the eye bleeping. It’s unbelievable. Talk about being unable to actually enjoy the moments. Sad. Really really sad.

DP “yah the gents on the basement level, yah, third cubicle along, yah ha ha yah hoping I’ll get a shag at the price of this gaff, yah, see you in a jiffy” ❄

Do we think Princess will survive being married by some random from the council tomorrow?

Attachments

• Sick
She looks like a face lifted 50 year old. Awful suit. The constant photos, the filming of herself and the eye bleeping. It’s unbelievable. Talk about being unable to actually enjoy the moments. Sad. Really really sad.

DP “yah the gents on the basement level, yah, third cubicle along, yah ha ha yah hoping I’ll get a shag at the price of this gaff, yah, see you in a jiffy” ❄

Do we think Princess will survive being married by some random from the council tomorrow?
Why is she wearing 50 shades of white?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s in full bride mode. Will only be wearing white from now on for the next few weeks. Like Geri Horner does. 😳
Whaaaaaaat…. Wait up …. she’s getting married? I didn’t know. She’s not mentioned it at all 🤭
None of the whites match. The blazer doesn’t match the trousers, so it’s not even a suit. Just two random items. The shirt. The bra. Nothing matches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That “suit” is tragic. Wiht all the money she spends on clothing - she couldn’t do better that that? I’m embarrassed for her
PS - it doesn’t fit. Where’s her AMaZinG tailor?????

Reactions: 5

Is she performing as a Lou Bega Tribute act?

• Haha
  • Heart
This outfit is a mess. Absolutely nothing works for her height and body shape, it just looks so sloppy.

IMG_6805.jpeg

• Wow
This outfit is a mess. Absolutely nothing works for her height and body shape, it just looks so sloppy.

View attachment 2914140
I just can’t understand how you’d think it was a good choice!!! The trousers look like they’ve been washed or dry cleaned and the colour has changed if indeed it is is a suit. A hanging out blouse over too long trousers on her height and shape is totally wrong. The sheer blouse is nasty on her. Of course there’s a Chanel bag but it doesn’t go. And I can’t see her feet but it seems to be pointy metallic shoes. 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.