Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As part of her wedding skin care consultation (cough cough right. More like fillers and Botox) maybe she should have checked these services out since she lights money on fire and watches it burn every day …

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Just seen a random TikTok of Alice promoting the Women’s Six Nations (Rugby) and throwing a ball up in the air. Has to be one of the most random people they could get to promote rugby.
Although I imagine her fiancé to be a rugby lad with his posh mates, drinking eachothers p*as and the usual rugby lad banter

Reactions: 1
When I clicked on this I genuinely thought “WTF is she doing in her pyjamas at this time of day,” then saw the next story and realised that it’s a potential party outfit 😳 Absolutely hideous. She’d look a million times better if she actually dressed for her body shape rather than raiding Net-a-Porter and picking out random “investments” that are designed for someone a foot taller.

IMG_5910.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
When I clicked on this I genuinely thought “WTF is she doing in her pyjamas at this time of day,” then saw the next story and realised that it’s a potential party outfit 😳 Absolutely hideous. She’d look a million times better if she actually dressed for her body shape rather than raiding Net-a-Porter and picking out random “investments” that are designed for someone a foot taller.

View attachment 2817111
Also… she is absolutely wearing a bra!! Such a look at my tits move

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2817111
Omfg I thought the same thing

As photoshop fails seems to be the convo of the week I ask, Is this one? Why is her hand like that? Why does the outfit line look different above and below it? I believe this is an old pictire but ???

IMG_9670.jpeg

Could you be arsed with a big fancy posh wedding that isn't even legal.....and having to have a civil ceremony to actually get the certificate. No shame on people that do it for genuine reasons, there are lots of circumstances where it makes perfect sense.. but this bint is all about appearance. She just wants to say look at me on the big posh venue and make it a bit spectacle. She absolutely boils my piss. bleep

Reactions: 10
Could you be arsed with a big fancy posh wedding that isn't even legal.....and having to have a civil ceremony to actually get the certificate. No shame on people that do it for genuine reasons, there are lots of circumstances where it makes perfect sense.. but this bint is all about appearance. She just wants to say look at me on the big posh venue and make it a bit spectacle. She absolutely boils my piss. bleep
Why can’t they have a civil celebrant at their posh fancy wedding? Why do they need to have civil ceremony before? Is it so she can say she got married at Chelsea Registry Office? Separate civil ceremony makes sense if they were having their wedding abroad but not when your wedding is in Somerset. Didn’t she say something about not wanting to get married by some random? Is she best friends with the celebrant at Chelsea Registry Office? I would have thought it will be someone random marrying them in the civil ceremony. I really do not understand Alice at all. She seems to just want to be a socialite.

Reactions: 7
Why can’t they have a civil celebrant at their posh fancy wedding? Why do they need to have civil ceremony before? Is it so she can say she got married at Chelsea Registry Office? Separate civil ceremony makes sense if they were having their wedding abroad but not when your wedding is in Somerset. Didn’t she say something about not wanting to get married by some random? Is she best friends with the celebrant at Chelsea Registry Office? I would have thought it will be someone random marrying them in the civil ceremony. I really do not understand Alice at all. She seems to just want to be a socialite.
Not all venues are licensed to have legal weddings there. I’m getting married in a brewery and we need to do the legal ‘ceremony’ ie. Paperwork separately

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming the guy on the left is his brother cause they both look like Voldemort 🤮 his ears are as pointy as his tongue 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.