Alice Liveing #14 Disingenuous fibber, I rarely use #ad. When I’m not on holiday I’m very very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear the App has been a complete disaster the last two days. Not loading, hopeless support responses, crashing, blah blah blah. She needs to work on a stable platform rather than holidays, tans, designer handbags and worrying about her name. She’ll be Mrs Private Patrick Murphy soon anyway. 😂
Did she not give her event goers free access!? You'd think she and her team would have planned for a bit of a surge right and done everything possible to make sure it would be an experience they'd WANT to pay for when the trial was done. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her latest video where she’s getting ready for a black tie dinner (which apparently she rarely does and hardly ever gets the chance to get dressed up 🙃) she’s definitely losing weight for this wedding isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just looks so pleased with herself looking in the mirror, her smirk 🤣 She really loves herself, doesn’t she.

Reactions: 7
“GRWM so I can make a gratuitous video of me eye bleeping myself and showing off and then label it as content”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think it is important to love yourself as a person, it is. But she is probably the vainest person on the internet at the moment. Ridiculous

I love the colour of the dress, not sure on the frills or foily material though.
she has been losing weight though and I’m just waiting on a forehead-based selfie video where she tries to explain it away by just being busy with wedding prep and she doesn’t know how it came off, honest.

Reactions: 8
It’s always about how she looks. Even the post she’s put up now (realised this is on her other account but still, the dreadful GRWM is no better).

Me and how amazing I look. Did I mention how I look? Please tell me how amazing I look. If in doubt I will show you another photo of me posing. All my best angles. That show off how amazing I look. I do, don’t I?! I look amazing, don’t I?!

Last edited:
Is it me or is her hairline even worse? It’s like she’s glueing down the front bits to make it look less receding.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god. Any excuse to show off her Shania outfit and pose (looks a totally different body shape) and try and blag a free ticket to Glastonbury. So transparent Alice.

Reactions: 3
Oh god. Any excuse to show off her Shania outfit and pose (looks a totally different body shape) and try and blag a free ticket to Glastonbury. So transparent Alice.
Shania Twain is playing Hyde park this year. But you just ignore that Alice and go on the blag.

Reactions: 3
Is it the slicked down look that is causing her hairline to look like this? Then why continue using so much product / gel🫣
IMG_3431.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it the slicked down look that is causing her hairline to look like this? Then why continue using so much product / gel🫣View attachment 2815353
I just can’t cope with how painful/uncomfortable this must be! Why can’t she just do a loose pony tail or use a clip or something? Her hair would grow exponentially faster. Has she not heard of traction alopecia?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.