Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this thread is hilarious. I’ve read it from the beginning. I actually quite like Alice, she has a vulnerability about her but when it comes to men she is wide off the mark. Its fine being like that when you don’t have kids, but when you do and move your kids in with someone you haven’t known very long and has a shady past....well....that is actually quite worrying.
First Gramps...aka ‘Mr Big of Milton Keynes’ and now Uri....I agree with the post up thread, he IS Dirty John.

Reactions: 1
If this is all true I really feel for Alice.

I also think she needs some kind of professional help. This is not healthy and safe for her to keep doing

Reactions: 2
Before we go all X files on Dirty Dan, it is worth pointing out that I do not think we have seen any evidence of wrongdoing from him. Dead eyes, purchased insta followers, way too many emoji's, all guilty.

If we believe Javstar, then Dirty Dan and Alice broke up over a month ago. Why, we don't know. If we give him a couple of days to get his profile up and running, and a few days to have some email back and forth before getting out on a date, then they probably split late October.

That did not last long.

Does anyone have a timeline of when they met, when she moved etc?

I do feel sorry for her. She is obviously very lonely and was on the rebound from a longish relationship, but even taking that into account she made some crazy decisions.

Alice, if you are reading. tit happens. You made some bad decisions, but what happens next is what is important. I would ditch the life coach. Not sure that is working. Get some real friends outside of social media. The good ones are the ones who challenge you and call you out on your conduct.

None of us are perfect and making decisions based on feedback from strangers, who have zero stake in your life is a bad idea.
I would trust the feedback of someone who might have you in their spare room for 3 months over 500 insta cheerleaders.

It will soon be Christmas, at least you can now just enjoy your turkey without having Dirty Dan looking unfulfilled eating just carrots.

Reactions: 7
I am not aggressive just curious at the interest on here and the comments.... No one has any idea what is true and what's not....thats what I mean about it being nonsense. It's all speculation. They might not be together anymore.
And actually I suspect they both quite enjoy the attention and the drama....I totally agree that if you choose to play out your life on Instagram then you are asking these comments and posts.
I'm glad I don't.

Reactions: 4
the one about mental health? Dirty Dan liked that post. They are still together.

met: middle of July
tattoo: 3 Aug
moved in: end of Sept
rumours of Bumble/seeing someone else: mid November onwards
Didn't spot that. He really is a fast mover if Javstar really is to be believed

Oh that's really bad then as he has been with me. Feel bad for both of us. Can anyone show me proof of this from her? I'm completely rubbish at Instagram and on here.. Don't know where to look.

Her instagram is alicej_t - you can look for yourself, although she has removed most references to Dirty Dan recently. His insta is dansbites.

I really don't think if I discovered my relationship was in this state that I'd be casually writing "Oh that's really bad then as he has been with me". Why does this thread always take such weird turns?!

Reactions: 10
that Whatsapp exchange looks pretty genuine though? But alarm bells that we need to provide proof to @Javstar of their relationship, when there are literally pages discussing it...

I am new to posting but have been following this thread for a while - hello to everyone! All really gripping reading but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire.
As for Alice - well done for keeping a low profile recently but I must say you really don't do yourself any favours at all with all the mad things you post.

that Whatsapp exchange looks pretty genuine though? But alarm bells that we need to provide proof to @Javstar of their relationship, when there are literally pages discussing it...
I agree with Ellabella but anyone can create spook accounts to clone phone numbers and send messages these days. Anything is possible and so easy to download. They must be desperate for attention!

What I think is a really good tell tale sign is the voting. Someone posted Uri's Tory post and then she is clearly against them so are they game playing?

Hang on... so if I’m reading this right... Alice was Dirty Dans bit on the side... then it backfired and she moved in?

This thread - and Alice's life - is utterly utterly astonishing. Almost funny, were it not for those poor children.

Alice love, sort yourself out. Work out where YOU want to live for the rest of your life, or the next ten years at least, and act on it. Forget men for one tiny second. You don't need one. Just sort yourself out for the sake of your poor children.

Reactions: 9
Her instagram is alicej_t - you can look for yourself, although she has removed most references to Dirty Dan recently. His insta is dansbites.
Thanks. I know his I've just never chosen to follow it. Hers I've just looked at but can't really see anything showing she is still with him?
He contacted me about 4 weeks ago... Then we arranged to meet... Flowers sent to the school etc. I've ended it a few days ago and all I want to know is how much was true and what wasn't... If he was still with her when he was with me. I guess I should message her...
But half of me thinks why do I need to do this. I'm not with him anymore. I just need to let it go.

But I was only seeing him a month and to be honest I have been really upset and angry as I feel like my gut instinct was probably correct two years ago. But I did have feelings for him.
I am a bit flippant online and by text.

But I was only seeing him a month and to be honest I have been really upset and angry as I feel like my gut instinct was probably correct two years ago. But I did have feelings for him.
I am a bit flippant online and by text.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.