Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way, it doesn't really matter to us if these people are fake or not. If they're real, hopefully Alice will see that she has been cheated on (if she's still with Dan) and end it. She will presumably know if the photo on his Whatsapp is the correct one posted in the screenshot. If they're fake, then it's just another mad day on this thread!!!

Reactions: 3
Watching the polls and reading this thread. So much fun.
20191212_222801.jpg

Looks as though the screenshot posted earlier is real.
This is from my friend who went on a couple of dates with Dan before/whilst he was dating Alice/The World...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Yep I do think Javstar is telling the truth...unlike the exit poll which I wish was just a lieing nightmare!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Feckin hell, this thread today has DeLiVeReD

but Javstar pls explain...a right wing teacher??

I am not aggressive just curious at the interest on here and the comments.... No one has any idea what is true and what's not....thats what I mean about it being nonsense. It's all speculation. They might not be together anymore.
And actually I suspect they both quite enjoy the attention and the drama....I totally agree that if you choose to play out your life on Instagram then you are asking these comments and posts.
I'm glad I don't.
Yeah, i think some of us on here do know a little truth about certain things Alice has said and done, its harder to share proof as to not rat out those who leak the information though, just saying 🤫

Reactions: 2
I'm lost. So.. Is Dan still with Alice or trying to be with JavStar who doesn't want Dan or is JavStar Dan or Alice or is Dan dumping Javstar who may be Dan or Alice so wants to tell Alice who may be JavStar that Dan is seeing javstar who may be Dan?
Grateful to anyone who can clear this up for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Join the club. The fun of this is not knowing. Hearing different people's suppositions. Let's face it, Alice and Dirty Dan are pretty boring. They have probably been taking photos of each other and assorted food for the last week. Dan mainly copying and pasting his from internet stock shots. While over here there has been a roller coaster ride of salacious disclosures, theories, explanations, revelations. Possible impersonations and some very funny hypothesis. The Tattle crews take on their lives is much funnier and more interesting than the reality. No wonder they come and try to get involved. Don't try to understand it. Hold on tight and see where we end up.

I mean the only thing we can be certain on, whoever Javstar is, is that they are clearly unhinged as they described Dirty Dan as "good looking".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean the only thing we can be certain on, whoever Javstar is, is that they are clearly unhinged as they described Dirty Dan as "good looking".
Haha.. yes, he looks kind of creepy. I'm betting he has hair ocd (always grooming himself), skin ocd (always moisturising) and probably clean hands ocd (always scrubbing them) ..plus I'll bet he lines up the remotes next to each other on the coffee table.. not my cup of tea but from what I've seen of Alice, I'm thinking she has two or three outfit changes per day so dirty dan will fit nicely into her neat and tidy life.

Reactions: 1
This is such good entertainment value. So true about the theorists being more interesting than the reality of the two of them. It will be fun to see what they spout out over Christmas. As I said before they are the gift that keeps on giving. Someone on here reckons there will be a post very soon with with some sort of crap from Alice that they broke up over their political differences. yawn - so dull

Reactions: 2
Someone on here reckons there will be a post very soon with with some sort of crap from Alice that they broke up over their political differences. yawn - so dull
And no doubt, the other instawankers, in their echo chambers, will be high-fiving her for being brave and living life 😂. Until her next disastrous relationship, which knowing Alice will be in the New Year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think the next one will be younger and filthy rich as she likes them to be? Waiting for the next instalment of car crash Alice and how she needed to be taken on a business class flight holiday to get over dirty dan who probably wised up pretty quickly

This whole thread is mental.

Anyone can change their whatsapp pic and name, send messages to a friend and get them to screenshot.

Also the tone of all these new accounts is way off. Defo something fishy going on.

Reactions: 6
This whole thread is mental.

Anyone can change their whatsapp pic and name, send messages to a friend and get them to screenshot.

Also the tone of all these new accounts is way off. Defo something fishy going on.
Exactly. I don’t think anyone who has followed this from the beginning is under any illusion that this person on here is also seeing Dan. He’s made up so many accounts here himself, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s him!

Reactions: 9
Do we think the next one will be younger and filthy rich as she likes them to be? Waiting for the next installment of car crash Alice and how she needed to be taken on a business class flight holiday to get over dirty dan who probably wised up pretty quickly
Is that you Gramps? A younger man seems unlikely. Although there has been a lot in the past. If you go back through her dating history with younger men, it seems to follow a similar pattern of very short relationships, with abrupt endings. This is why she has switched to the old, unattractive gammons. They are grateful to have a young woman on their arm. Probably more willing to put up with whatever it is that turns the younger men off. Especially as they are not just old, but unattractive and by the sound of them pretty distasteful characters as well.

Oh wow just caught up on the last day or so. This thread gets more bizarre by minute....pass me the popcorn 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.