Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Or it could be political differences
Uri (whose name I tattooed on my arm after 1 week and I uprooted my family to be with, after a couple of weeks) turned out to be a Tory (most 60 year olds are). His photo's talked a good game, but he never wined and dined me anywhere nice. Gramps did. Although LHR is just around the corner, he never flew me anywhere Business class. Gramps did.
Those bloody tories.
I (Alice) am a hardcore labour supporter. So I am all about social justice i.e. eating and drinking at nice restaurants paid for by older white men, because if I wasn't having a boozy £300 lunch at some swanky Michelin starred number, I could be at a food bank, don't you know. For us labour supporting, feminists, it is all about fighting the patriarchy. Did you see my T-shirts? I am serious about this stuff. It may look like I allow old, unattractive, Gammons to spend quality time with me, so I can have a lifestyle I might not be able to afford, but you would be wrong to assume this. Have you seen my mugs? As a good labour supporter, I allow old gammons to pay for my business class travel to teach those bastards about sharing. If I wasn't traveling business class to some 5-star hotel, I could be on the number 43 bus to the local food bank, don't you know?
Those bloody tories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder if it ever crosses her mind how lucky she is that his prey was her and not the kids. You don’t fucking move a man you don’t know at all into where young children bathe, change, sleep... Does she even get what could have happened by letting this crazy fuck she literally knew NOTHING about have total unfettered access to her children? I’m sorry but that’s been my issue and concern the whole time. Way to fucking make your children as vulnerable as humanly possible to this predatory stranger because LOOOOOOOOOOVE! Ugh sorry I had to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone called it, sadly it’s not a surprise. Don’t skewer me but I actually feel really, really sorry for her. You never enter something assuming that it’ll go tits up and I had kind of hoped it would be ok given the enormity of the change she put on her kids. I really hope she seeks some proper counselling as she clearly has some deep set issues that she hasn’t addressed and desperately needs to. Her children are at the age where they will remember this period well into adulthood and she isn’t modelling how to build or maintain healthy relationships.

I get that Alice likes things and status and I imagine that this has been a thread with her since she was young and dating someone in the music scene. It’s exciting to get into places, mix with certain types of people and feel ‘special’. Then you move on and you grow up and realise that shit isn’t important and focus on the important things like family and friends and general adulting. Or you are stuck in that rut of needing validation and it moves from this scene to Instagram, Soho House and Gucci handbags. And inappropriate men to support it. I’m really hopeful she’ll just find a normal person and if she wants those things so much, be more than a marketplace feminist and work and pay for them all herself.

Reactions: 31

fred1998

New thread title suggestion:
She’s bragging about shagging, her parenting is slacking, Alices life is falling apart, she better start packing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I really dont have time to read 40 pages whether I want to know or not. I have children to take care of but thanks for your input
Guessing Penny for them, was saying we weren’t your PA’s, and don’t have to produce a bullet points presentation of Alices fuck ups. That’s just my input.

• Haha
Kids 'Mum why arent you pestering us to pretend we like some tat you are promoting or asking us to take photos of you constantly'

Alice 'Because the Tattle rabble can read my mind by viewing my social media, so I have to be circumspect.'

Kids 'Where's that bloke with the dog disappeared to? Not the really old one with glasses, the other one with the dead eyes, who has bought all his Instagram followers.'

Alice 'We had some political differences so we won't be seeing him again.'

Kids 'Isn't he the reason we moved away from our friends and family, to a place where we don't know anyone?'

Alice 'It may have seemed like that at the time, but we moved here for a learning experience. We are growing.'

Kids 'Can we just go home now, please.'

Alice 'We will. Just as soon as I can conjure up a narrative that turns this shit show into a positive.'

• Haha
  • Heart

pipmint

Radical concept: Maybe their dad is looking after them?

In defence for Alice on the work point, it seems like she can't win either way. Having a stable job = good for her family. Travelling for work = bad for her family. She probably doesn't have a say in the travel part, especially if she is new. I just think it's positive that she has got a job and got away from a conman. (No, I am not Alice).

Reactions: 26
Watching the latest stories I can’t help but feel sorry for her. I think the enormity of what she has done over the last few months has finally hit home and she is understandably upset and embarrassed.

Whatever she may have done in the past, it is sad to see a woman, who on the face of it has a lot going for her, end up like this.

I hope she is able to enjoy Christmas with the kids and her parents. I also hope, but suspect it less likely, that she spends a long, long time reflecting on 2019 and what she has put her kids and presumably the rest of her family through, and then learns from it.

She needs to focus on being a good mother, work hard to make a go of her business (or admit defeat and get a job) and spend less time chasing weird men - they are not the answer to her problems, despite how good they make her feel in the short term.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ellabella

VIP Member
@bjones84 do I have to report you (again)? No-one, literally not one single person, is interested in your posts trying to minimise what you have done. The more we all say "Dan Salmassian" the higher Google ranks you and the less likely you will ever be able to do this again Dan Salmassian.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Mum standing at the school gates waiting for her child to be released.

Alice wanders over.

Mum, 'Hi Alice, how are you? I haven't seen you for weeks.'
Alice, 'I am really well. New year, new start. I feel knowledgable and powerful and fucking furious.'
Mum, raises eyebrows, 'What are you furious about?'
Alice, 'There are these women on a gossip site called Tattle who keep saying my life is out of control and I need help.'
Mum,'That sounds dreadful. Why would someone do that?'
Alice, 'I think they are just very sad, negative people.'
Mum, 'What are they saying?'
Alice, 'They say I got the name of an alleged conman, Daniel Salmassian tattooed on my arm within days of knowing him.'
Mum, laughs 'I'm glad you didn't.'
Alice, 'Oh, I did.'
Mum, gulps, 'That sounds pretty crazy.'
Alice, fixes her with a steely glare,'It wasn't crazy, it was knowledgable and powerful.'
Mum, looking past Alice for an escape route, 'OK.'
Alice, 'They also say I put my children at risk by going on holiday with Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman, within a week of meeting him.'
Mum, forces a smile, furiously looking for someone she knows, 'Glad you didn't.'
Alice, 'Oh, I did.'
Mum, winces but tries hard to hide it.
Alice, 'And they say I put my children at risk by uprooting my children away from friends and family, to move 50 miles away, to move in with Daniel Salmassian, alleged conman, within weeks of meeting him.'
Mum, tentatively, checking her escape route again, 'Did you do that?'
Alice, 'Oh, I did it, but it was not crazy. It was knowledgable and powerful.'
Mum, 'Sorry Alice, I've seen someone I need to speak to. Good luck. 'She walks away to speak to a different mum.
Mum, arrives with a new mum, 'Do not look around. You know the new mum who seemed nice and normal, her life sounds like a car crash. It has all gone bad with the new man, who turned out to be an alleged conman.'
New Mum, 'Oh my god, that sounds crazy.
Mum, holds up her index finger and wags it. 'It is not crazy, It is knowledgable and powerful.'

• Haha
  • Heart

Sherry50672

She really isn’t a very nice person. I can’t imagine ever thinking this way about friends, or anyone single, let alone boasting about it
This is also where her faux feminism really becomes apparent. The stigma and “shame” around women being unmarried into their 30s is entirely patriarchal and (implicitly) misogynistic - being “left on the shelf” etc etc. Yet here she is openly revelling in it? It’s really quite horrible

• Heart
I could definitely be wrong. I have zero insider information, other than having watched her social media for a while. I know some of the posters on here think some of the things she posts may be a ruse. The tattoo, the moving her children in with a man shes does not know. I don't think there are any ruses. This is her life, as ridiculous as it seems.
I cannot be specific on the date, but there was a change in her posts. The upbeat stuff evaporated and was replaced by a lack of humour and a load of virtue signaling. The telling a man to fuck off was a strange story. Almost like she was talking to Uri. Then someone said Uri was on Bumble. I think others interpreted this as they are still together and Uri is doing the dirty. I saw it that they had split and he was getting himself back out there. Then we had a series of posts from a new member questioning if they were together and saying some other strange stuff. I think it was Uri and he seemed to be trying to prompt something from Tattle. The account was removed, again. From the posts the accounts he created have made, he seems like a very strange individual.

As well as all his photos being removed and the other things others have highlighted. Her record of very abrupt endings. Apart from Gramps. I think it ended weeks ago and it will be revealed in the week before Christmas, wrapped up in a learning experience and a load of positive stuff about living in London. To then be replaced in 4 months when she can get out of her lease with a great story about how she missed her family and so has moved. I cannot imagine what her family thinks.

I do genuinely feel sorry for her. It must all be so fucking embarrassing. Then she pretends to be interested in politics and my empathy disappears.

I saw a quote today which I thought was apt, so I will use it below in a bastardised way, for our favourite influencer.

If you are ghosted you probably ran into an arsehole.
If you are ghosted 4 times, back to back, you are probably the arsehole.
If you introduce your kids to a new bloke, within 1 week of meeting him (she also did this with Gramps and wrote a blog about it) you are definitely the arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

J-Dog

The post (and comments) blaming 2019 and hoping 2020 is ‘kinder’. It’s nothing to do with the year and everything to do with the choices you make during it. 2020 won’t be any different unless you make it so.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
I’m finding it hard to feel sorry for her. Mainly because she was such a cunt about tattle and the mean mean trolls for suggesting she slows down a bit. If only she had listened to us about Daniel Salmassian

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
I'm not gloating, I think it's incredibly sad especially for her children. But what I cannot stand is her selling herself as a happiness expert, charging people lots of money on how to #slay life, when her own life is an absolute shit show.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
How is she going to afford the rent for the next 6 months?

I mean if these shoes don't scream psychopath, what does?
Screenshot_2019-09-09-21-40-33.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

alsassy

Anyone got a photo of Gramps?
Alice seems to have deleted all trace of him from her blog & Instgram. His Insta is private but his handle is Shaun444444 & you can see his profile picture. Basically this but less attractive:
Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 12.43.25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21