Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't do that ☝

Screenshot_20191205_221540_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edit: I think the mods have correctly removed StephM's (Dan/Alice) post but they were trying to get people to do a search on a site which alerts the person who is searched for who has been looking for them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Alice, you really have got yourself mixed up with a sad old man. Please discuss this with your life coach.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How tf can she afford to pay for a life coach with rent to pay, school fees, Gucci bags and Ganni dresses ON top of mentioning her business hasn't been doing so well lately?

Alice, you really have got yourself mixed up with a sad old man. Please discuss this with your life coach.
Impressive you can afford a life coach when in the same breath you say it’s hard to make ends meet...

Kids presents for Christmas or a life coach for me... (when my kids earn me my money!)

Reactions: 6
How tf can she afford to pay for a life coach with rent to pay, school fees, Gucci bags and Ganni dresses ON top of mentioning her business hasn't been doing so well lately?
Because she is a complete and utter liar. A absolute fantasist. Blatantly lieing about stuff to fit the marketing brief. Hux's name, Gramps relationship, how much money she has...it just goes on and on.

• Heart
Also, despite her swearing he or she is worth every penny, IMO she's made some pretty damn stupid decisions under this life coach's guidance.

I manage to lead a rather more successful life, in terms of not being a disaster, having one steady relationship, living in one place for several years, and a regular job that pays quite well, without a life coach. What on earth is her coach telling her? Or is it all just about validation?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should we have a sweepstake on when she will announce Uri has gone?

Should we have a sweepstake on how she will spin it?

Reactions: 2
Worst thing of all is that she is trying to persuade gullible (and dare I say, vulnerable) women to part with a large amount of cash so that they too can learn how to live their best (fake) life.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I certainly wouldn't want to pay for happiness coaching from her when she needs a life coach herself. WTF is that about? Anyone with an ounce common sense who's been following her insta for at least the past year would steer well clear of this narcissistic shill and her "business".

Reactions: 4
I'm betting on the week before Christmas for the Uri announcement. Realising the Christmas photos will have a large magician/dead-eyed, narcissist sized omission.

I'm betting on artistic differences. Alice likes to share photos of the food she made, or her older plus one bought. Uri likes to share stock photos of food from the internet and pretend he had either visited the restaurant or that he knew the chef.

We were in love (after 1 week) but we couldn't bridge the food photo sharing gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm betting on the week before Christmas for the Uri announcement. Realising the Christmas photos will have a large magician/dead-eyed, narcissist sized omission.

I'm betting on artistic differences. Alice likes to share photos of the food she made, or her older plus one bought. Uri likes to share stock photos of food from the internet and pretend he had either visited the restaurant or that he knew the chef.

We were in love (after 1 week) but we couldn't bridge the food photo sharing gap.
And a new ad for tattoo removal in February....

• Haha
Or it could be political differences
Uri (whose name I tattooed on my arm after 1 week and I uprooted my family to be with, after a couple of weeks) turned out to be a Tory (most 60 year olds are). His photo's talked a good game, but he never wined and dined me anywhere nice. Gramps did. Although LHR is just around the corner, he never flew me anywhere Business class. Gramps did.
Those bloody tories.
I (Alice) am a hardcore labour supporter. So I am all about social justice i.e. eating and drinking at nice restaurants paid for by older white men, because if I wasn't having a boozy £300 lunch at some swanky Michelin starred number, I could be at a food bank, don't you know. For us labour supporting, feminists, it is all about fighting the patriarchy. Did you see my T-shirts? I am serious about this stuff. It may look like I allow old, unattractive, Gammons to spend quality time with me, so I can have a lifestyle I might not be able to afford, but you would be wrong to assume this. Have you seen my mugs? As a good labour supporter, I allow old gammons to pay for my business class travel to teach those bastards about sharing. If I wasn't traveling business class to some 5-star hotel, I could be on the number 43 bus to the local food bank, don't you know?
Those bloody tories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Or it could be political differences
Uri (whose name I tattooed on my arm after 1 week and I uprooted my family to be with, after a couple of weeks) turned out to be a Tory (most 60 year olds are). His photo's talked a good game, but he never wined and dined me anywhere nice. Gramps did. Although LHR is just around the corner, he never flew me anywhere Business class. Gramps did.
Those bloody tories.
I (Alice) am a hardcore labour supporter. So I am all about social justice i.e. eating and drinking at nice restaurants paid for by older white men, because if I wasn't having a boozy £300 lunch at some swanky Michelin starred number, I could be at a food bank, don't you know. For us labour supporting, feminists, it is all about fighting the patriarchy. Did you see my T-shirts? I am serious about this stuff. It may look like I allow old, unattractive, Gammons to spend quality time with me, so I can have a lifestyle I might not be able to afford, but you would be wrong to assume this. Have you seen my mugs? As a good labour supporter, I allow old gammons to pay for my business class travel to teach those bastards about sharing. If I wasn't traveling business class to some 5-star hotel, I could be on the number 43 bus to the local food bank, don't you know?
Those bloody tories.
hahaha this made me laugh out loud!

Reactions: 1
Because she is a complete and utter liar. A absolute fantasist. Blatantly lieing about stuff to fit the marketing brief. Hux's name, Gramps relationship, how much money she has...it just goes on and on.
Can someone tell me what his name is??! Why is she lying about it? I know she's got issues with the truth but had no idea about this!

Reactions: 1
Or it could be a different outlook on hobbies and interests.
Uri (who I invited on holiday with my kids after knowing him for one week) on date nights liked to wander into restaurants without a table booking. He never asked for a menu or to sit down. He preferred to try to bend some cutlery while shouting "watch this, it's magic". It never worked. On other occasions, he would ask to see the chef or the Matre D and try to strike up a conversation. They always seemed a bit confused that he didn't want to sit down and eat. Each time the conversation quickly dried up, he would hand me his phone, throw his arms around their shoulders and tell me to take a photo. After that, they generally asked us to leave. He would always say as we arrived on the curb outside. "See I told you I am well known in the restaurant business".

I (Alice) on the other hand like to actually book into somewhere nice. Preferably Michelin starred and potentially with a hotel close by. I always feel like some quality time after I've eaten. It is funny that the more expensive the meal the more quality time I want. I wish I could get an expert to unravel that. Anyway back to me. I like to book, I like to order, I like to take photos and post them on insta, I like to eat and drink, then I like someone else to pay. At first I thought Uri had a week bladder. Each time we had finished ordering our 2x medium Hawaiian in dominos, Uri would slope off, leaving me to pay the bill. On the fourth occasion, I thought I had outmaneuvered him by standing between him and the door, so he couldn't disappear. Unfortunately instead of paying he tore some paper menus in half while telling all the staff, except the one holding the card reader, "I will reconnect these torn menus with the power of my mind". Needless to say, I reluctantly paid and the menus did not reconnect themselves through the power of his thoughts. So we are both now banned from the Dominos on Barnes high street. Did I tell you Barnes has some of the best schools in London

So, as you can see, it is pretty clear that where hobbies and interests were concerned, we just weren't compatible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell me what his name is??! Why is she lying about it? I know she's got issues with the truth but had no idea about this!
Daniel Salmassian...if you're asking about the recent wax work that is.
I can't help with Gramps' name. Apologies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.