Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If what you are saying is true then you should contact Alice and let her know. She's moved to London from Milton Keynes with two young children, completely uprooted them. She's only known him since July. He lovebombed her after she'd just come out of (another disastrous) relationship. I'd want to know.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably reading tattle and if she hasn’t found out already, she will soon enough. Still not completely buying this whole “I was with Dan and then I dumped him and now I’m letting all of you know”. No offence but there have been some really weird posts around here in the past and people posing as other people.

Reactions: 9
She’s probably reading tattle and if she hasn’t found out already, she will soon enough. Still not completely buying this whole “I was with Dan and then I dumped him and now I’m letting all of you know”. No offence but there have been some really weird posts around here in the past and people posing as other people.
Totally agree. V weird stuff in that post, incl 'I'm 40, I want peace'. My friends who are 40+ with no kids are having a bleeping whale of a time, and peace is the last thing they want! Also, a right-wing teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only care because I want the truth. I'm surprised at how much you do.
[/QUOTE]
We are invested. Like I’d be invested in a bbc drama.... honestly, is shef FCC c.? Zac vcr
Totally agree. V weird stuff in that post, incl 'I'm 40, I want peace'. My friends who are 40+ with no kids are having a bleeping whale of a time, and peace is the last thing they want! Also, a right-wing teacher?
yeah I’m not buying it. That I’m a right winger comment is odd. One of Sean’s gang or the person who came on a while ago to say he was a can artist. Odd....

Reactions: 1
I only care because I want the truth. I'm surprised at how much you do.
We are invested. Like I’d be invested in a bbc drama.... honestly, is shef FCC c.? Zac vcr

yeah I’m not buying it. That I’m a right winger comment is odd. One of Sean’s gang or the person who came on a while ago to say he was a can artist. Odd....
[/QUOTE]

I reckon you’re on to something about the person who said he was a scam artist. The screenshot shared is “Dan” talking about Eddie Davenport who IS a scam artist. Too coincidental for me.

Reactions: 2
Javstar, can you answer the really important questions.

1) Is he as effeminate in the flesh as his enthusiastic emojis would suggest?
2) What does Dan do for a living? Everyone knows he bought his insta follows. He dropped 7k in a matter of weeks.
3) Did he call you Alice? say you were slaying things or offer to life coach you at any point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Javstar, can you answer the really important questions.

1) Is he as effeminate in the flesh as his enthusiastic emojis would suggest?
2) What does Dan do for a living? Everyone knows he bought his insta follows. He dropped 7k in a matter of weeks.
3) Did he call you Alice? say you were slaying things or offer to life coach you at any point?
Haha no he didn't call me Alice. He's never mentioned her which is odd seeing as you guys suspect they got engaged.
I'm not interested in giving you information about him... I honestly don't know what's true now anyway , I just wanted some answers but I don't think I will get any unless I message Alice.

Last edited:
Haha no he didn't call me Alice. He's never mentioned her which is odd seeing as you guys suspect they got engaged.
I'm not interested in giving you information about him... I honestly don't know what's true now anyway , I just wanted some answers but I don't think I will get any unless I message Alice.
Suddenly not interesting in giving us information about him? Haha okay cool this confirms this is a fake account

Reactions: 9
I agree with Ellabella but anyone can create spook accounts to clone phone numbers and send messages these days. Anything is possible and so easy to download. They must be desperate for attention!

What I think is a really good tell tale sign is the voting. Someone posted Uri's Tory post and then she is clearly against them so are they game playing?
Where can I see that?

I must say I do feel quite sorry for her but she's a gift that keeps on giving!
Why even bother to message her @Javstar?:unsure: She clearly has a sad life anyway and what will you gain from upsetting her more?
She has had a car crash of a year and we've been entertained royally.

Reactions: 2
Ok, I understand your reticence.

Someone further up the thread said Dirty Dan calls his manhood the General. Probably the product of his illustrious military career. He then speaks about it in the third person. i.e. The General feels tired, the General would like to go on maneuvers, the General is standing to attention, waiting to be inspected. Are you able to confirm this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I a
If what you are saying is true then you should contact Alice and let her know. She's moved to London from Milton Keynes with two young children, completely uprooted them. She's only known him since July. He lovebombed her after she'd just come out of (another disastrous) relationship. I'd want to know.
I agree. I would want to know... I need to think about it. I do think though (as much as I suspect johannaDe is Daniel) whoever it is does have a point that actually it would cause a lot of hurt and disruption for her and the kids just before Christmas.

I am new to posting but have been following this thread for a while - hello to everyone! All really gripping reading but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire.
As for Alice - well done for keeping a low profile recently but I must say you really don't do yourself any favours at all with all the mad things you post.
I agree with Ellabella but anyone can create spook accounts to clone phone numbers and send messages these days. Anything is possible and so easy to download. They must be desperate for attention!

What I think is a really good tell tale sign is the voting. Someone posted Uri's Tory post and then she is clearly against them so are they game playing?
I'm not against them... I'm voting Tory like you Daniel. And I can only just work out how to use this site so there's no way in hell I could mock up a screenshot of a message from you!

Last edited:
Plot twist! Javstar is real and was actually seeing Dan. It's JohannaDe that's Dan and now he's trying to discredit Javstar and persuade her not to contact Alice.

You couldn't make this tit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So if you aren’t going to tell us anything and you aren’t going to tell Alice (although we all know she reads here so that’s academic).
I a

I agree. I would want to know... I need to think about it. I do think though (as much as I suspect johannaDe is Daniel) whoever it is does have a point that actually it would cause a lot of hurt and disruption for her and the kids just before Christmas.

I'm not against them... I'm voting Tory like you Daniel. And I can only just work out how to use this site so there's no way in hell I could mock up a screenshot of a message from you!
this post gets more bizarre by the minute 🤪. I’m now beginning to think these new posters are actually Alice and Dan acting out some weird fantasy 🤷‍♀️ And getting off on the attention..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but oh Javsta (or Uri Dan or Gramps or just someone disgruntled) you really ought to stop whilst you can or you may get in too deep and it could back fire.
This does sound rather threatening...my brain is fried, I'm off to have a glass of wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plot twist! Javstar is real and was actually seeing Dan. It's JohannaDe that's Dan and now he's trying to discredit Javstar and persuade her not to contact Alice.

You couldn't make this tit up.
Thank you! Yes! The truth will out.

Thank you! Yes! The truth will out.
Clearly they are still together... Have seen on her Instagram date night with him tagged.
He is JohnannaDe clearly now panicking that I will out him.

Why would anyone else put it could backfire on me? Or I'm going too deep? Everyone on here loves it going too deep 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is hysterical! Unless I suddenly had a sex change and didn't actually give birth to three children then I'm definitely dan!

So if you aren’t going to tell us anything and you aren’t going to tell Alice (although we all know she reads here so that’s academic).

this post gets more bizarre by the minute 🤪. I’m now beginning to think these new posters are actually Alice and Dan acting out some weird fantasy 🤷‍♀️ And getting off on the attention..
Is it like the Tattle equivalent of when a couple go to a bar separately and pretend to pick each other up? Arguing the toss in the thread, one will slide into the other’s DMs to apologise and they’ll go from there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.