Alice j_t #3 Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long lunch and throwing her "business" away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! Hux is his real name, she lied about why she called him that. Daniel Salmassian is the boyfriend's name.
If they are still together, I have been well and truly stitched up. I have been seeing Daniel for the last month. I knew him from two years ago when I dumped him after about a month because he wouldn't let me visit where he lived.
I really liked him. Although he is such a charmer. I do think that he is good looking but I know that's subjective.
I would say I'm the absolute antithesis of Alice... But would still say I'm a bit of a feminist. I've worked hard for the past twenty years, have my own house (which I've paid off the mortgage on my own) , I'm a teacher so very unglamorous...I have an English and French degree not that that means much. I have never been married because I haven't met the right person. No kids. But love kids and obviously work with them every day. I am right wing and do share his political views.
I have split with him a second time as again as he wouldn't let me visit where he lives which is unfair seeing as he has visited my house a few times and... More importantly... I have doubted his feelings towards me after such a short time. And I just don't know what's true anymore.
I wanted to give him a chance- everyone deserves one- but I feel he's just too complicated a character and I'm 40...I need peace in my life!
I would NEVER get a tattoo of a guy's name who I was dating... or any tattoo for that matter.
I only have about 4 pics on Instagram and high privacy settings on everything. I really believe that if you are happy with your life, you don't need to publicise it. And I really think social media addiction can lead to mental health issues.
So many people do lifestyle blogs now... I'm not sure there's much of a future or money in it if that's your main income.

Almost certain they are still together. They think they are being smart bluffing us but they're a pair of twats. I mean trying to get us to register on 192.com? WTF.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh and I'm really not bothered about fancy restaurants and social climbing like Alice and Daniel are (I guess they are well suited for that reason). Give me a glass of red and a country pub anyday!

Reactions: 2
If they are still together, I have been well and truly stitched up. I have been seeing Daniel for the last month. I knew him from two years ago when I dumped him after about a month because he wouldn't let me visit where he lived.
I really liked him. Although he is such a charmer. I do think that he is good looking but I know that's subjective.
I would say I'm the absolute antithesis of Alice... But would still say I'm a bit of a feminist. I've worked hard for the past twenty years, have my own house (which I've paid off the mortgage on my own) , I'm a teacher so very unglamorous...I have an English and French degree not that that means much. I have never been married because I haven't met the right person. No kids. But love kids and obviously work with them every day. I am right wing and do share his political views.
I have split with him a second time as again as he wouldn't let me visit where he lives which is unfair seeing as he has visited my house a few times and... More importantly... I have doubted his feelings towards me after such a short time. And I just don't know what's true anymore.
I wanted to give him a chance- everyone deserves one- but I feel he's just too complicated a character and I'm 40...I need peace in my life!
I would NEVER get a tattoo of a guy's name who I was dating... or any tattoo for that matter.
I only have about 4 pics on Instagram and high privacy settings on everything. I really believe that if you are happy with your life, you don't need to publicise it. And I really think social media addiction can lead to mental health issues.
So many people do lifestyle blogs now... I'm not sure there's much of a future or money in it if that's your main income.
Sean is that you 🤔🙈. This post gets weirder by the day.... photos of you both together, or it didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And once again this thread takes another crazy turn. I don't even follow Alice any more but this thread is just brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Javstar you don't sound very upset. How did you find this thread? If you didn't know he was going out with Alice how did you know to Google her name? Surely if you were dating you would have seen his social media?

I reckon this is Emily, Gramp's daughter. Poor effort.

Reactions: 9
Sure, Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a lot of people watching this thread and the previous one (like me), who appear more interested in Dan than Alice, but not because we fancy him in any way. Personally I think he looks creepy but that is neither here nor there. He reminds me of that Dirty John character. If you watched the mini series he was quite an obvious con man but used his charm to win over a clever business woman and apparently the real life events weren't much different. This Dan seems so similar I can't imagine many women are conned for long. I would love to know if Alice is still with him or kicked him out and I actually feel a bit sorry for her because she's obviously a bit lonely. As for Javstar's post, no way of knowing if its real and just adds to the mystery around dan...but, if he was really genuine I think we would get a feel for it but everything down to his inflated insta and twitter followings just doesnt ring true.

Reactions: 1
@Javstar you don't sound very upset. How did you find this thread? If you didn't know he was going out with Alice how did you know to Google her name? Surely if you were dating you would have seen his social media?

I'm not sure either but I only found the last thread about Alice through general looking at tattle threads and this one just had plenty of 'juice' in it so I carried on following and there is a lot of stories about Dan plus last week someone said somrthing about ccjs and I looked up dans name and found a link to the the last thread so it is possible.

Someone should take this thread from the start and make it into a book. Alice is currently on the phone with her publisher. It has intrigue, ups and downs, lots of farce, lies, love, break ups, lots of breakups. Some very humorous comments. Lots of input from strange accounts coming in, out of the blue, to add some detail. Sometimes true, sometimes false. It would deffo sell more than the 15 copies of the backuplan.

Javstar, what does Dan do for a living? Why does he use stock food photos on his insta? Why does he use so many emoji's?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alicej_t | Page 37 | Tattle Life

https://tattle.life › Gossip › Instagramers

4 Aug 2019 - 20 posts - ‎11 authors
... wondering who on earth would want to shack up with our favourite train wreck, a Google search reveals he's called Dan Salmassianand he's ...
Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've ...
20 posts
23 Sep 2019
Alice j_t #3: Never mind Slay, Alice is having a long ...
18 posts
6 Dec 2019
More results from tattle.life

This is the link I found and I searched 'dan salmassian, tattle'

I don't believe Javstar for one second, it sounds so fake. Who the hell describes themselves as "right wing"?

But yes he is 100% Dirty John and shall be known hereafter as Dirty Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TBH, if I were Jewish I wouldn't want Corbyn to be PM either.

Edit to say that I have zero desire to have a political debate here, just wanted to provide a little balance.

Last edited:

Totally genuine. I've found this by googling him and researching him. I do not trust everything I've been told.
I have text messages from him as proof. Many.
Plus I am still curious to know the truth. I am upset yes. But I was stupid enough to get involved with him again...especially as I had doubts last time.
You can have my Instagram if you want but I don't use it much.

Totally genuine. I've found this by googling him and researching him. I do not trust everything I've been told.
Plus I am still curious to know the truth. I am upset yes. But I was stupid enough to get involved with him again...especially as I had doubts last time.
And I found out about Alice from this! He told me that he was with someone with kids but he now doesn't want someone with kids... Hence why I'm attractive.

And I found out about Alice from this! He told me that he was with someone with kids but he now doesn't want someone with kids... Hence why I'm attractive.

So are they still together? Please post text messages as evidence of your relationship (I still don't believe you).

If you are telling the truth I suggest you contact her [email protected] as she is in a very vulnerable position with her kids.

So are they still together? Please post text messages as evidence of your relationship (I still don't believe you).

If you are telling the truth I suggest you contact her [email protected] as she is in a very vulnerable position with her kids.
I am surprised that you are showing concern about her after all the negative comments about her on here.

And he's right.... It's all a load of nonsense on here.

I only care because I want the truth. I'm surprised at how much you do.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

I don't feel I have the 'right' to comment, being brand new here but I agree with Ellabella. If you're genuine do email Alice and show her your proof, for her kids sake as much as anything else. At least she'll know for sure if she's got a Dirty Dan, a Desperate Dan, a Dangerous Dan...or actually a Darling Dan (but I doubt it), he seems about as steady as an undercooked soufle.

Reactions: 1
Well he does indeed seem like an absolute conman. That is terrible for everyone.

I'm not sure why you are getting aggressive with us? The things we discuss here are definitely not 'a load of nonsense". Alice puts herself and her kids in the public domain for financial gain, we are allowed to discuss her dubious life choices as we seem fit. However, I do not wish her or her children harm. This is awful for them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.